Bugs- Part 3

Even when it was later tonight, Sam still got to be the one driving. You have to steal his keys more often.

"You know, I've heard of killer bees, but killer beetles? What is it that could make different bugs attack?" Dean said, looking at his John's journal.

"Well, hauntings sometimes include bug manifestations," Sam said.

"Yeah, but I didn't see any evidence of ghost activity," Dean sighed.

"Maybe they're being controlled somehow. You know, by something or someone." You said from the backseat.

"There are cases of psychic connections between people and animals - elementals, telepaths." Sam pointed out as he drove through the empty neighborhood.

"Larry's kid - he's got bugs for pets." Dean pointed out. You leaned forward and put your head on the seat, looking at Dean.

"He did try and scare the realtor with a tarantula." You sighed.

"You think he's the guy who can control them?" Dean asked you.

"Anything is possible." You smiled softly. You stared into his eyes for a few more moments before Dean gasped and looked away from you. He pointed to an empty house and grinned.

"Ooh, hey. Pull over here."

"What are we doing here?" You asked as Sam did as he was told and pulled into the driveway.

"It's too late to talk to anybody else." Dean shrugged, getting out of the car.

"We're going to squat in an empty house?" Sam scoffed.

"I wanna try the steam shower. Come on," Dean smiled and opened the garage door by hand. But Sam didn't move. "Come on!"

"Your brother is weird." You said from the backseat.

"You're the one that likes him," Sam pointed out as he pulled into the garage. You spent the whole night there and you had to admit, it was better than a motel room.

In the morning, you were up and ready to go as well as Sam but Dean was still in the shower.

"Will you please go get him?" Sam asked. You nodded and got up from your spot on the ground and walked upstairs, going to the bathroom.

"Dean, you take the longest showers!" You banged on the door.

"What?" Dean yelled.

"Dean, a police call came in on the scanner." You were telling him what Sam told you earlier.

"Hold on." You heard some shuffling outside the door and when it opened, Dean's head was just seen with a towel wrapped around it in the way women do with their hair. Steam escaped the room and you backed away from the heat.

"This shower is awesome." Dean grinned, looking at you.

"Sexy," You smirked, talking about his makeshift headdress. "Come on, you'll get all pruned. Girls don't like that." You giggled and walked further down the hall. "Oh and if you don't hurry up, I'll tell everyone you shower like a girl." You giggled and ran downstairs.

"Is he coming?" Sam looked at you.

"Yeah, he is. Give me his keys." You demanded.

"Excuse me?"

"Please?" You gave him puppy eyes and he chuckled, taking them out of his pocket and handed them to you.

"You know he's not going to like it," Sam smirked as you grabbed them.

"He can suck my ass. I'm driving this time." You grinned and skipped to the garage and got behind the wheel. You grinned and started the car, hearing the engine roar to life. Not even second after you started her, you heard Dean's yell of protest.