Faith- Part 3

"So, you really feel okay?" Sam asked, sitting in a hospital room with you and Dean. You had been silent the entire time and was sitting next to Dean, holding his hand, tracing patterns on the back of it.

"I feel fine, Sam," Dean grumbled out. The doctor entered the room and you looked up at him, hoping to hear good news.

"Well, according to all your tests there's nothing wrong with your heart. No sign there ever was. Not that a man your age should be having heart trouble, but, still it's strange it does happen." The doctor said. You sighed, relieved that Dean was okay. How did Roy do it? People can't heal other people.

"What do you mean, strange?" Dean asked.

"Well, just yesterday, a young man like you who was 27 and athletic had a heart attack. Out of nowhere." You looked at Dean to see the gears in his head turning.

"Thanks, Doc." Dean nodded.

"No problem." The doctor left, leaving the three of you alone again.

"That's odd." You said.

"Maybe it's a coincidence. People's hearts give out all the time." Sam suggested.

"Since when is it a coincidence? It is never a coincidence." You said to Sam. You were starting to think there was something weird going on here.

"Look, Dean, do we really have to look this one in the mouth? Why can't we just be thankful that the guy saved your life and move on?" Sam asked.

"Because I can't shake this feeling, that's why," Dean said, looking down, taking his hand back.

"What feeling?" You asked.

"When I was healed, I just... I felt wrong. I felt cold and for a second... I saw someone. This, uh, this old man and I'm telling you, Sam, it was a spirit."

"But if there was something there, Dean, I think Y/N and I would've seen it, too. I mean, I've been seeing an awful lot of things lately." Sam said.

"I saw you looking at something behind me and when I looked, nothing was there." You said to Dean.

"Well, excuse me, psychic wonder. But you're just going to need a little faith on this one. Sam, I've been hunting long enough to trust a feeling like this." You sighed, knowing what Dean was feeling was accurate.

"Okay, so what do you want to do?" You asked.

"I want Sam to go check out the heart attack guy," Dean said to his brother. "Y/N and I are going to visit the reverend." You nodded and got up, walking out of the hospital with the Winchesters. Dean dropped off Sam at the place where the heart attack man went often. Dean drove you and him to the reverend's house.

Sue Ann was the one who let you in. She seemed happy that you were here. The house was small but it was peaceful. You sat on the couch with Dean, waiting politely. Roy came in a few seconds and sat down across from you.

"Is there a problem, son?"

"I feel great. Just trying to, you know, make sense of what happened." Dean wondered.

"A miracle is what happened. Well, miracles come so often around Roy." Sue Ann smiled, standing by Roy.

"When did they start? The miracles." You asked Roy.

"Woke up one morning, stone blind. Doctors figured out I had cancer and told me I had maybe a month. So, uh, we prayed for a miracle. I was weak, but I told Sue Ann, 'You just keep right on praying.' I went into a coma. Doctors said I wouldn't wake up, but I did and the cancer was gone." Roy shared. He took off his sunglasses and his eyes were stone white.