Shadow- Part 2

"They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well, apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you." Dean said with a wink. You giggled and blushed heavily but said nothing to him.

"Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" Dean tried again. You pushed a stray hair behind your ear and grinned, looking at him.

"It's not working on me." You said.

"There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you," Dean said, raking his eyes down your figure and back up to your eyes.

"Dean! Sam is going to be back any minute and I look like a tomato! Stop it!" You giggled.

"So, they are working on you," Dean said, glad he was winning. Whatever Dean said to you was a sure way to get your cheeks on fire. You two were at the bar Meredith worked at and with no effort at all, you got the bartender to tell you everything about her. All thanks to Dean.

It wasn't your fault he was gorgeous. You were the one to take him home after so you didn't mind too much. But after that, he was trying to pick you up with cheesy pickup lines and every single one was working on you. You tried to deny it but your body gave you away.

You looked over to see Sam enter the bar and you got Dean to look over as well. You downed the shot you had and got up from the table, making your way over to Sam who was rifling through John's journal.

"Did you get anything? Besides an immense amount of alcohol?" Sam asked without looking up.

"Dude, I'm a professional. I'm offended that you would think that," Dean scoffed. Sam looked up from the journal and gave Dean a knowing look. "Alright, yeah, we had a few drinks. Did you know that Y/N loves pickup lines?"

"Dean, I do not." You giggled.

"Yes you do, sweetheart. I remember distinctively you blushing very hard; especially the dirty ones." He smirked.

"You mind doing a little bit of thinking with your upstairs brain, Dean?" Sam sighed with a roll of his eyes.

"Man, Sam, you really are a buzzkill. We need to get you laid." You said and looked over at Dean.

"Seriously, you guys want to focus?" Sam said, taking none of your bullshit.

"Look, there's nothing to find out. I mean, Meredith worked here, she waited tables, and everyone here was her friend. Everybody said she was normal. She didn't do or say anything weird before she died. What about that symbol? Did you find anything?" Dean asked, looking around the bar.

"Nope, nothing. It wasn't in Dad's journal or in any of the usual books. I just have to dig a little deeper, I guess." Sam sighed to himself.

"Well, there was a first victim, right? Before Meredith?" You asked, trying to sober yourself up. You weren't overly drunk but you felt a little buzz.

"Right. Yeah, his name was Ben Swardstrom. Last month he was found mutilated in his town house. Same deal, the door was locked; the alarm was on." Sam said, taking out a newspaper clipping and showing it to you and Dean.

"Is there a connection between the two?" You wondered.

"Not that I can tell; I mean, not yet, at least. Ben was a banker; Meredith was a waitress. They never met or never knew anyone in common. They were practically from different worlds." Sam said, thinking.

"So, to recap, the only successful intel we've scored so far is that Y/N blushes easily." Dean smirked and you blushed once more but Sam wasn't paying attention. He was looking at a blonde woman across the bar.