Pilot- Part 3

Dean got out as quick as he could when he arrived, walking to the front desk person with you and Sam on his trail.

"One room please," Dean said, placing a credit card on the table. The man who was there looked at the card and then back at the boys.

"You having a reunion or something?" He put in his information on the computer.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked politely.

"I had another guy, Burt Aframian. He bought out a room for a whole month." Dean and Sam gave each other looks before you spoke.

"Do you mind giving us the room number?" You pouted, making yourself look as cute as one could. The guy chuckled, looking at your chest before nodding.

"Yeah, room 107." He handed Dean back his card and the key to room 109. You thanked him and left with the boys, going to room 107.

"I got it." You pulled out your lock picking kit and got on your knees, getting to work while the two giant men stood to block you from sight. It took you no more than 5 minutes until you pushed the door open silently. You pocketed the kit and walked inside, rolling your eyes when the boys didn't follow you.

"Get in!" You whispered loudly. The brothers jumped and turned around, walking into the room, flipping the light switch on. Every surface of the walls was covered in newspaper articles, clippings, papers with John's handwriting on it and just about anything else. The bed was unmade like a maid hadn't come in and cleaned it. Books were on the floor as well as a line of salt, protecting the desk.

"Looks like he wanted to keep something out." You said, pointing to the salt line. Dean walked over to the desk and flipped the switch on, noticing the food that was left out was starting to smell.

"Looks like he hasn't been here for a couple of days," Dean noted. While Dean was looking at the pictures of the victims on the walls, Sam was across the room looking at the other articles. You, on the other hand, were rifling through the suitcases that were there and the books to see if you could find anything.

"Dad figured it out." Sam suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" You and Dean walked over to Sam and looked at the article he was looking at.

"He found the same articles we did. Constance was the woman in white." Dean smirked and chuckled but chose not to say a word.

"If dad was here, wouldn't he have burned the body?" Dean wondered.

"There are other ways to keep a ghost here than just their body. Maybe something is holding her back," You said, looking between the boys. "Maybe her husband knows where she's buried. Your dad must have dug her up while he was here.

"Yeah, her husband would be great if he was still alive." Sam sighed.

"Alright, why don't you look for that while I get cleaned up." Dean nodded.

"I'll come with you. You got mud on my hands and clothes." You were about to walk away when Sam spoke.

"I'm sorry for what I said about Mom and Dad."

"No chick-flick moments." Dean stopped him.

"Fine, jerk." Sam smiled.

"Bitch." Dean walked into the bathroom.

"He loves you, Sammy," You gave Sam a sweet smile before walking into the bathroom with Dean. "What are you talking about 'no chick flick moments'? You love them." You snickered.

"Shut up." He smiled gently before taking off his jacket.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------