I thanked the girls and found Renee by the bar drying wine cups with Mikey. I pulled her elbow and made her follow me.

"So, talking to Connie and Blair, it seems these boys are pretty famous." I lifted an eyebrow.

"Alaine, are you suggesting that's the only reason why Peter let them book us? For the publicity?" she asked, curious now.

"Peter is a sweet man, but even a sweet man has a cunning mind." I said, walking towards the back.

The people will arrive in two hours. Everyone was busy, cleaning, vacuuming the red carpet, cleaning tables, setting the candles and the dance floor ready to be used. Our DJ for today was setting up the speakers as I brushed up our waitresses on the proper behavior with the guests.

Before we knew it the time had come, people were arriving, paparazzi were already outside our doors, we carefully drew the curtains so the party could have privacy. As Peter gave me the sections schedule to hand out, he greeted our adoring special guests. He sat them down at the far right side. I immediately saw them, almost as if they stood out like stars in the dark.

After Peter made a big thank you to everyone, the time came for us to go around in our sections asking for orders. Finally looking at my section I realized I had One Direction sitting on my side. Peter would do this on purpose.

I brushed on my greatest smile and went to go greet the boys.

"Hello. My name is Alaine, I will be serving you today. Are you ready to order?" I asked.

"Alaine, what a very beautiful name." a husky voice said. I looked up from my pad, only to find vibrant green eyes boring into me. Catching myself staring back I smiled.

"Oh, why thank you, um..." I stuttered unable to remember his name. Shit, who was the curly haired one Connie was gushing over?

"Harry." a Irish accent cut into my thinking.

"Oh, why yes. I am so sorry, I'm not familiar with all your names." I responded to a blonde haired one. His colored eyes, just as breath taking.

"Let me introduce you then, since you are going to be serving us tonight." another voice said. "My name is Louis." he stuck out a hand to shake. "This is Zayn," he pointed to a black haired boy that also shook my hand. "Liam, Niall and that my dear, is Harry."

I shook the curly haired boys hand.

"A pleasure to have you all at Luna's." I said.

After they all ordered, I took the tab to the back and Renee yanked me to the side.

"Oh my God! I saw you! I saw everything!" she yelled.

"Saw what?" I asked.

"The boys and your interaction." she jokingly punched my shoulder.

"Renee, I don't know them, it was just so I could know their names." I claimed.

"Was it really?" she teased, and pulled me close. "The curly haired one couldn't take his eyes off of you as you left! None of them could!"

"Now you're imagining things! Shouldn't you be working?"

"Whatever you say Alaine, but I knew you were so happy too." she said walking away.

Renee was crazy. I didn't see them noticing me in any way she just described. She was loosing it. I went back to work, afraid Peter would sass us. After getting more tables their orders and delivering food back and forth, the DJ finally came on and almost everyone danced.

Going around picking up our tables, Harry came back to his table. "Excuse me, miss?" he asked.

"Yes?" I looked up to meet his eyes. Damn it, Alaine, keep it professional.