"You take this sight in. This is what you have done! YOU. REMEMBER. THIS." I sobbed as he made me look at everything. I suddenly felt his grasp leave me and everything disappeared. I was back standing in the train tracks hearing another roar. But as soon as I looked over a bright light was in my face-

My body ripped to the side as I yelped loudly causing my body to slam to the ground. "Fuuuuucckkkk." I groaned gripping my rib cage. I looked around not knowing where the hell I was. I went to stand up grasping my pounding head. Once I squinted my eyes open I was in the kitchen.

Did I seriously fall asleep on the counter?

I rubbed my face as I felt the room still spinning. I walked to the unknown persons fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and finding my way to the front door. I opened the door but quickly closed it as the sun was killing me. I looked down seeing some guy with a pair of glasses lazily thrown on his face. I yanked them off his face and placed them on my own and walked to my car.

As I made my way home I thought about the dream. Is that what really happened? I thought to myself. Everything was so graphic. There was so much blood everywhere. I suddenly felt the need to throw up as I quickly pulled over and hung my door open as I let everything go. I swished some water in my mouth to get rid of the taste and sat back in my car with my head rested against the seat.

After sitting on the side of the road I threw the car in park and finally pulled into the driveway of my house. As soon as I walked in the door I was bombarded with question after question from both my parents.

"Where the fuck have you been!"

"Why do you smell like weed and alcohol?"

"Why didn't you at least call us?"

I became annoyed with all the yelling as my head was fucking killing me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" I screamed at the both of them and banging my fists firmly on the wall causing them to stand shocked at my actions. But I didn't care. I walked to my bedroom grabbing new clothes and heading to take a shower.

I reached for the pain relief bottle as I threw four pills in my mouth and drank from the sink. After I took the shower I received another text from Josh.

Josh
Hey man! Great catching up with you last night, definitely brought back badass memories lol. Totally should get together again sometime!

I thought to myself. Did I really want to start all of this back up again? Hell fuck yes. I smirked to myself as I sent a 'hell yeah' back to Josh. I honestly don't even know why I ever stopped everything. I was always so much happier back then.

Before I could think anything else I felt my eyes become heavier as sleep took over me.

Emari's POV
As much as I loved this baby inside me, this morning sickness was pissing me off. I already called my doctors office and had to go to an appointment later this afternoon. I was nervous even though I shouldn't be. I guess it's the thought I would actually be going by myself and not with Grayson.

I'd be lying if I didn't feel a little bad about yelling at him last night. But he needed to know how I felt. Even if he doesn't care one bit.

I also figured I would go get my hair cut. I wasn't going to dye it considering it was bad for the baby, at least that's what I heard but I wasn't going to take a chance. I quickly dialed the hair salons number hoping Mark would be there.

"Cutting Edge Hair Salon this is Mark how can I help you?" I giggle softly through the phone. " Hey Mark it's Emari I don't know if you remember me..." "Oh my gawwwwddd!!! Of course I do how have you been!" He basically yelled through the phone. "If you have anything open for a haircut today I could tell you in person." I said in a teasing kinda tone. "Haha well if you can come in now that would be perfect!" "Thank youuu Mark you're absolutely the best!" I chimed though the phone. I heard him snicker on the other end. "You know it baby doll! I'll see you soon ok!" "Alrighty sounds perfect."