Nightmare- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Ms. Miller you have a lovely home. How long have you lived here?" Dean asked, watching his brother walk away.

"We moved in about five years ago." She said, nodding. You looked at Dean. Was he making small talk or was he hinting at something else?

"The only problem with these old houses. I bet you have all kind of headaches." Dean said.

"Like what?" Ms. Miller said with confusion.

"Well, weird leaks, electrical shortages, and odd settling noises at night. That kind of thing." Dean said, looking at her. You knew what he was doing. He was checking to see if there were any signs of ghost activity.

"No, nothing like that. It's been perfect." She said, shrugging.

"Huh, may we use your restroom?" Dean asked.

"Both of you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, he has a medical problem." You whispered to her. She nodded slowly, becoming uncomfortable.

"It's just up the stairs." She said, pointing to the stairs. You heard Dean sigh and got up from the couch, walking up the stairs.

"I am so getting you back for that," Dean said.

"Oh, come on, it was kind of funny." You giggled softly and looked up at him. Dean shook his head and pulled out the EMF meter and turned it on, scanning the room with it. You looked at the device, seeing you were getting nowhere with it since it decided to be quiet.

You didn't know what you were going to find with the thing but you didn't have time to look further. You heard footsteps come up the stairs and you turned around, seeing Sam's brown and bouncy hair pop up.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Nope." You shrugged. You and Dena made your way back down the stairs and said your goodbyes to the woman. You didn't know what was going on but Sam had something to do with it in some way. It was time to do more research and it wasn't going to get done at Ms. Miller's house.

You went back to the motel with the boys and while Sam was out somewhere. Dean was teaching you to clean the guns but you weren't listening. You were too busy staring at the way his muscles contorted into things they weren't.

"Y/N, are you even listening?" Dean said, looking at you, placing the gun down because he finished it.

"Not really." You said honestly.

"Why not? You have to listen if you want to be successful." Dean said, shaking his head.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do if I don't?" You smirked. You noticed this was the first time in a while that you were alone. He smirked and pulled your body to him but flipped you over so you were resting below him. You squealed at the sudden movements and stared into his beautiful irises.

"How about I show you?" Dean said before placing his lips on yours. It felt so nice to kiss him whenever you felt the need to. He was very skilled and he knew what he was doing. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him with just as much passion as he was giving you.

You felt his tongue probe at your lips and you opened them, inviting his tongue inside your mouth. You felt his calloused hand slipping up your shirt and gripping your waist. You moaned in the kiss and couldn't focus on anything but what Dean's lips were doing to you.

"Really, you have to do that here?" Sam said, shutting the door loudly. You groaned and pulled away from Dean's lips reluctantly. You needed to start getting two motel rooms from now on.

"Nice timing, Sammy," Dean said, getting up and looking at his younger brother.

"Sorry, but we need to figure this out," Sam said, sighing as he sat down at a table. You sat up and leaned your head on Dean's shoulder.