Almost losing a child

"Look Miss I don't mean to talk down to you but, there's simply nothing we can do." The doctor sighed looking at the female teen wearing male close sitting there all alone. A single Lasat was listening from across the room leaning against  a wall pretending not to listen.
"Our rooms are full and if you think your miscarrying there's nothing we can do." The doctor sighed. Arcann bit his lip rest a hand on his stomach.
"A-actually I'm a boy. A-and are yo-you sure about the rooms? With people just left." Arcann admitted looking at her.
Today had been pure hell.
All day Ezra had been on a mission. It had stressed him out nonstop after hearing rebels were dying on that mission. Then there were the new rebels misgendering him all day which stressed him out more. Finally there was the hell he knew as the news that his home planet was being raced and thousands were being slaughter. Thousands of people. One of those people could be his brother.
And that was the finale straw for him. He just stood there feeling sick. Zeb went to check on him just to see Arcann collapse on the ground. When Arcann woke up again he knew what was going on within minutes and begged to go to a med bay or something. Yet, the second he got here and talked about his birth gender, they wouldn't let him in. He had been waiting her for twenty minutes worrying about his child and they refused to let him in.
"Look Miss I'm gonna be honest with you." The doctor sighed looking down at him. Arcann began shifting in his seat as he began to nervously itching his arm.
"Actually Miss I'm a b-"
"I don't care what you think you are." The Doctor snapped making Arcann jump in his chair. He began tearing up but, tried to calm down mentally cursing at his damn hormones or anything else that made him want to cry like this.
"Point is we don't serve people like you here!" She snapped glaring at him.
"People like me? W-what does that mean?" Arcann's voice cracked which made him wish even more that he was dead rather than in this situation.
"We don't serve confused patients here."
"Confused? Miss I'm not confused now, can I please just get in there t-"
"No. Darling let's be honest if you think you were born in the wrong body you're confused. We don't serve people who are confused and refuse to hear us about it." The doctor explains. Arcann knew he was gonna start crying soon. He hated this. He really did. Sometimes he wished he stayed a girl, stayed trapped so he didn't have to deal with this shit.
"Look Miss I don't want boy parts okay. I-I just want to make sure my child is okay. Can I please just get in there t-to talk with someone for a minute?" He begged hearing his voice crack as a tear began to roll down his cheek. He rubbed his tear away.
"Then there's the fact that you're mandalorian." She snapped glaring daggers now.
"Wh-"
"You're kind is known for getting into fights and bringing wounds on themselves. Half of them work for the damn rebellion and tried to blow up this place the last time they were here. You're probably here to blow us all up to."
"I'm not. Look please just let me in!" He begged standing up now. He knew tears were falling out of his eyes now but, he no longer cared.
"Hell no! Not when you talk to me like that!" She snapped. Then the doctor made the biggest mistake of her life.
She pushed him back into the chair.
Like physically put her hand on him. He felt her hands shove him back before he stumbled. Arcann landed on his but and hurt himself. His back began to sting as he felt blood start to leave a cut he had just gotten form the women's nails on his shoulder blade. She turned to leave glaring when she made eye contact with him.
She mad eyes contact with Zeb who had physical dragged another doctor over. He was giving her a death glare as he watched for his blaster.
"I believe my friend here is getting a room now." Zeb smiled but, that smile sent shivers up Arcann's spine just look at it. The other doctor helped Arcann up and held his hand. They began talking to him like an actually persons while trying to get him to stop crying. Arcann took a glance over his shoulder a study went into a room to see Zeb in a full on argument with that female doctor.
~An hour later~
Ezra had called Zeb six times while on the mission after finding out what happened to Arcann. Zeb had told him multiple times that Arcann was fine and as far as he knew the baby was fine to yet, he never went on about how long they were at a medical centre for.
Now that Zeb thought about it if he wasn't so attached to his soon to be brother in law, he could have left. He could have. Yet, he would have hated himself for it. Hell he hated himself for that thought. If he left then Arcann would be alone. And if he did lose the kid he knew Arcann wouldn't want to be alone right now. Or maybe he would want to be alone. Or maybe-
"You didn't have to stay here you know or say those things to her." Arcann said bring Zeb out of his train of thought. Zeb sighed getting up out of his chair.
"Kid I know I didn't but, were practically brothers now." Zeb smiled. Arcann gave a large smiled in the Lasat's direction. It made Zeb feel a little better as the left the medical centre about what happened then, he finally asked the question he wanted the answer too.
"So umm....the baby....did it..." Zeb couldn't even finish his train of thought. He didn't want to. Arcann sighed looking down biting his lip which made Zeb's heart stop.

Which for the record was a red haring!
"Nah. The fainting thing is something that actually happens when you have kid apparently." Arcann sighed blushing a bit. Then he began smirking.
"So since you helped me your wanna hear a secret?" Arcann asked. Zeb looked down.
"What is it? That you and Ezra had se-"
"Ewww no. Do you wanna hear it or not?"
"Why not?"
"I know what I'm having." Arcann smiled to himself before Zeb stopped in his tracks. Arcann kept walking like he said nothing.
"Wait, what? Arcann what did you say?" Zeb asked chasing after him.
"The baby is so developed that I know what gender I'm having." Arcann smirked. "You wanna hear what it is?"
"What no?! If I knew before Ezra he would kill me!"
"Oh come on Zeb I'm hyper and Ezra won't be home for another two days! Same goes either everyone else!"
"Nope! No! Not happening!"
"But Zeb!" Arcann sniffed gigging him the largest pair off puppy dog eyes he ever had seen in his life. Hell, Arcann even began tearing up for a big show.
"Okay fine but, only because I don't want you cry on me!" Zeb said turning away.
"God I hope you're nephew isn't as cranky as you." Arcann smirked. Zeb froze. Did he just hear that right? Cause if he did he just found out that Ezra was having a son. Either that or Galen got a girl pregnant which was the unlikely.
"You're joking." Zeb smirked. Arcann shook his head before his stomach growled.
"I don't suppose we have time for me to go garb some food do we?" Arcann asked.
"Kid after the day we had, you and Ezra Jr., can do what ever the hell you want." Zeb smirked.
"Ezra Jr.? Really? I am not naming my son that!" Arcann pouted as they headed to a restaurant.
"Oh really? Then how about Zeb jr.?"
"Hell no. He is not a Lasat or your child."
"How abou-"
"Stop it with the names and start picking up your speed! I need food now!"