Master of romance

"Your home!" Morgana screamed running up to Kanan and Hera.
"Shouldn't you be in bed?" Hera asked.
"Hera please. Just because they boys caught the cold doesn't mean I need to got to be early. I have a great tolerance when it comes to colds." The seven year old smiled. Hera just sighed and headed to bed. Kanan went to join her but, was stopped by Morgana grabbing onto his arm.
"Can I run an idea by you?" She asked.
"Go ahead." He smiled.
"Okay so as you know I'm the master of romance."
"Morgana just because you gave Zeb tips on how to flirt with a random woman doesn't make you a romance master." He tried to head back to bed.
"Hey! I wasn't finished!" She whined.
"Alright continue."
"So.. okay I have an idea."
"About what?"
"Okay so here's the plan on how your going to finally kiss Hera."
Kanan's face turned red.
"MORGANA! Jedi ar-"
"So you're going to go into her room but, your going to wear just your pants." She placed her hands on her hips.
"Look M-"
"Then you say.." she did her best Kanan impression. "Hey cutie wanna smooch my face."
"How long have you been planning this?"
"Three years. Then you guys do whatever people do when they're in love."
"Um is the plan over ye-"
"No. It's not. Then you guys get married and do mom and dad stuff. Then bum, bum, bum you guys have a kid and I'm no longer the youngest on the ship. Plus I'm great with babies so, it's a win, win situation."
"Look Morgana it's a nice plan but, I don't think that's going to happen."
"Why not? Does she like someone else? Is this a Jedi thing?"
"No it's just that all she cares about now is destroying the empire. Once we defeat the empire then I'll ask her out."
"Really?" She asked.
"Yeah." He lied. With that Morgana ran if to bed still smiling like an idiot. Kanan sighed. Truth was he was just to damn nervous to ask her out. He no longer cared about the Jedi code as long as he was doing good things in the world. One of those things was hopefully date Hera. Or at least he hoped so.