Pirates

"I can't believe you." Morgana sighed.
"Oh come on. You're not that mad at me right?" Ezra asked.
"Why shouldn't I be mad?!" She asked.
"Cause I'm your big brother."
"WHO TOOK THE PHANTOM FOR A JOY TIDE AND JOINED A PIRATE!"
"You two do know Hondo is still here, right?" The pirate asked from behind Hera completely ignoring the conversation he was having with the adults for a moment.
"Yes we still know you're here." Morgana sighed.
Ezra was supposed to wash the ship today while the others looked for generators for the ship's Hera had gotten last week from Corey. Who by the way was shorter then Morgana. This made Morgana so happy that she hugged him and then ran off to brag to her brothers that she was FINALLY taller then someone. She was only five foot one after all. Now back to today. Instead off doing his chores Ezra took both Chopper and the Phantom for a joy ride while they others were gone. Did I mention he also joined the pirate Hondo? Well unlike the others these two managed to steal generators from a fat pig guy the crew had run into before. His name? Well Morgana never cared enough to remember it. Or she forgot. That happened a lot.
Then turns out Hondo had stolen Vizago's ship. As you can guess Ezra got Vizago his ship back. Yet, not before Hondo left with the generator in the Phantom. So Vizago sent him back on a escape pod. Well after they had landed they had to walk back to the ship. Where the others and Hondo were waiting. Turns out the Phantom was on auto pilot. So it head here. The second Gaylin saw Ezra he mouthed the word 'run'. Not even a second later Hera turned around and saw him. Of course Gaylin bolted not wanting to see his brother get into trouble. Instead he'd prefer to listen to it from the hall way. Same with Zeb, Sabine, Rex and Kanan.
"Well I'd like to thank you for the generators." Hera smiled shaking his hand.
"You shouldn't be thanking me. Thank Ezra. He earned them." Hondo smile before leaving.
"Wow. I didn't think he'd be that nice. He is a pirate after all." Hera stated.
"You do know he stole your ring right?" Morgana asked. Hera looked down at her right hand. The dark green emerald ring that was on her finger was gone.
"I thought that." Hera smirked.
"Aren't you going to go get it back?" Ezra asked.
"No. I got it for a dollar a week ago. It was already breaking. I mean it's not that good so, he can keep it."
"Oh. Well in that case I'm going to head to b-"
"You know you're grounded for a week right?"
"Figured as much."
Hera chucked waking away messing with Ezra's hair. Yet, she stopped once she saw a Ashoka walking towards the ship with Kyle. Who by the way had just received a cool blue light saber which he loved almost as much as candy and of course Morgana.
"Ahsoka? Do you want me to go get Rex?" Hera asked.
"No. I need you to take us somewhere." Ahsoka stated.
"How'd you find us? The force?" Morgana asked.
"No. I called Rex and made him tell me where you guys were." Ashoka smiled.
"Where do you want us to take you?" Hera asked.
"Actually I need Gaylin to take me to where he grew up."
"Why?"
"I think I knew his father."