Stories

Okay so this chapter is basically like five episodes for the show wrapped up in this one chapter so I can write a two part Malicor thing. So with that let's begin with Princess on Lothal....
Part 1: Princess Leia meets Morgana.....
Morgana was standing in the hallway. They had just rescued her brothers from Lothal where they found Rider Azade or was it Azardy. She didn't really know how to say it. Anyway point was Ezra had just found out his parents had died. She hated the fact that after about a week he was ready to go. As if nothing happened. Or at least he acted like it didn't. Just standing next to him would make you know he was hiding his emotions. Meanwhile they boys had brought home an rebel official girl with them. Who was she? Beats Morgana. All she knew was that the girl was around Ezra's age, had brown hair which was in a bun, dark brown eyes and was wearing a completely white outfit. She didn't even know her name or what she sounded like. While thinking about this she was talking with Rider. Soon Hera sent her out of the room so she could talk to him about the Rebellion. As she walked out the door she ran face first into the brunette girl. Morgana ended up laying face down on the floor.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." The other girl stated helping her up. The second her eyes meet Morgana's she smiled.
"Hey you're Morgana right?" She asked. Morgana nodded looking behind the other girl. Did she just come out of the room Ezra had entered seconds ago?
"Your brothers talked about you a bit when I first met them. You're so lucky." She smiled. Morgana giggled a bit.
"I am gonna take it you're an only child?" Morgana stated.
"Is it that obvious?"The girl asked.
"If you had any siblings you wouldn't be saying I'm lucky. So can you tell me about why you're here or maybe who you are?
"You mean your captain didn't tell you?"
"Nah. She forgets to a lot."
"Oh. Well in that case, it's nice to meet you Morgana. I'm Leia. Leia Organa."
"Well it's nice to meet you L-. Wait do you mean as in the princess that the entire town use to talk about?"
"Yup. That's me."
Morgana opened her mouth to say something when Hera called them in to talk about a mission. As they walked away Leia whispered to her about the ships she brought here to help the Rebellion. She thought it would be nice to have all the help she could get in order to get the ships back.
Part 2: Two days later Gaylin's first date...
Gaylin sat at the table waiting. Waiting for his date. The blond girl he meet at the wedding. They had been talking for almost a year afterwards. It took him four weeks ago to ask her out. Luckily she had said yes. Now here they were the day of the date. Gaylin looked at the seat in front of him impatiently. The red haired waitress came up to him again.
"Are you ready to order?" She asked for the fifth time. Gaylin shook his head no again.
"No. I'm sure she'll be here soon." He smiled. With that the waitress walked away with a look of pity on her face. Gaylin had been sitting there for two hours waiting for her. Surely she had just forgotten, right? Yeah. Yeah. She had just forgot. Maybe he told her the wrong address. Or maybe she was sick and didn't tell him she wanted to cancel earlier. Gaylin searched his pockets looking for anything he could call Maria with. All he found was the com to contact home. He looked at the clock on the wall. 7:50pm. Gaylin let out a sigh.
"Guess she's not coming. She probably was never coming." He sighed. That's when a blond figure sat down in front of him. Gaylin looked up with a bit of hope. Which was shattered after realizing this wasn't Maria but, another blonde waitress his age. She was wearing a teal dress that went to her knees, black dress shoes and a large bow in her hair. The girl quickly tucked her legs under the table along with something else he didn't see.
"Can I ask you something?" She asked.
"Yeah. Whatever." He mumbled looking down at his feet. How could she ditch him. Didn't she really like him?
"How do you spell your name?" She asked.
"There two ways to spell it. It used to spelt Galen Marek but, I changed it to Gaylin Merick for reasons. It still sounds the same though."
"Why'd you change it?"
"Reasons."
"What reasons?"
"Unimportant miss."
"Juno."
"What?" He looked into her eyes. They were a shiny light blue. She smiled as her cheeks began to blushing a bit.
"My name. It's Juno Eclipse. Now can I ask you another question?" She stated.
"Sure." He stated.
"Why are you here by your self."
Gaylin sighed leaning back in his chair. As he answered her he didn't notice his com on had turned on. Yet, how lucky for him only Ezra was listening.
"I was supposed to meet this girl here. She didn't show up." He sighed changing his position trying to get comfortable like he had been when he first showed up. The comm turned off. Juno looked at him with a look of not pity but, a look of understanding. Almost as if this had happened before. She placed her hands on her lap.
"Okay I have one more thing to ask you." She stated. Gaylin sighed. Another one. Well, how could answering one more questions hurt?
"Okay fine. Ask away." Gaylin stated.
"Do you like Chocolate cake?" She asked placing a box on the table. Inside it was a a tiny chocolate cake that said in pink frosting 'sorry bout your date Galen'. She chuckled a bit as he read the cakes writing.
"Sorry that I spelt your name wrong. Do you want a ride anywhere?" She asked getting up. Gaylin nodded his head.
"Yeah. I do." Gaylin smiled getting up. Soon he was on a cycle bike grabbing onto this girl's waist and the cake for dear life. Juno's long blond ponytail whipped him in the face a lot. He didn't mind though. He liked hanging around her. If this had to do with something whipping him in the face he was still okay with it.
~time skip~
Gaylin waved goodbye at Juno as she disappeared around a corner. The second she completely disappeared he showed ran up to Maria's door. He knocked on the door after hiding the cake in one of the bushed leaves. Soon the door opened revealing a happy looking Maria in a white silk house coat. Her face fell once she saw Gaylin.
"G-Gaylin." She stuttered.
"Hi Maria. I just came to say hi and ask you what happened to our date. Cause I thought you'd be sick or something but, you're not." He stated looking confused. Was this creepy? God, this was creepy! She opened her mouth to say something when a boy around Gaylin age walked out in just a pair of underpants.
"Hey babe where did you say my clothes are?" He asked before looking up at Gaylin. Maria quickly shut the door in a heart broken Gaylin's face. He stood there for a moment just staring at the door saying that this wasn't happening. Yet, soon he excepted it. He reached into the bush, pulled out the cake and turned around to leave. Only to see his brother looking pissed off. Without saying a word Ezra pulled him into a hug.
"Ezra I'm fine. It's just she was dating someone else the same time as me. Who does that?" Gaylin asked braking free of the hug.
"A lot of people I guess." Ezra stated. With that the two began to walk away. Soon Gaylin stopped and looked into the window to see Maria kissing that boy.
"I'm never dating ever again. Not if it get me hurt." He mumbled. Ezra walks do over to him with something in his hand.
"You'll be fine. Time will heal a broken heart. Or at least that's what movies say." Ezra stated leading his brother away. Gaylin began to walk again.
"BUT NOT THIS BITCHES WINDOW!" Ezra yelled tossing the rock into the front window. There was a loud crash. The window had broken into thousands of tiny pieces on the ground. Ezra quickly grabbed his brother's arm and ran. Gaylin smiled. At least Ezra would always get revenge for him.
Part three: One day later.....Hera's dad steals a ship
So today would have been normal if Hera's dad hadn't wanted to work with them. Kanan was so nervous that he introduced them to Hera's dad with the wrong names. So apparently Sabine looked like Chopper. Morgana was never going to let that slide. She just knew it. Soon Sabine was talking with Numa and Gobe along with her friends. It was pretty good. That is until they were all knocked out by a blaster so that Hera's dad and his guards could take over the ship. Apparently they had succeeded. Now Sabine, Zeb and Gaylin were in a shooting of with Numa and Gobe. Gaylin was talking about changing his name.
"Shouldn't we be focusing on the fact that we are being shot at?" Zeb asked. Sabine sighed.
"It's Gaylin. Now's the best time to talk about it or he'll forget."She stated trying to avoid shooting the explosives they had while Gaylin was using the force to bring a mouse droid closer. Really though he was doing this so the T'wileks thought they were distracted. Luckily for him Sabine know what his plan. This was always his plane when someone was shooting at the two of them.
"I was thinking I should change it back to Galen Marek." Gaylin stated as he handed Sabine the droid. She began to rewire it but, continued the sharada.
"What's the difference? It sounds the same." She stated. With that she put the new droid down. She began controlling it with her wrist comm which she worked on with Morgana to do different things like control droids like Chopper. It worked and sure they got in trouble for using it on Chopper but, it was really fun to use. Now next thing to make on the list was a jet pack.
"It's spelt differently. My name right now is spelt G-a-y-l-I-n M-e-r-I-c-k. I think I should Shang it back to G-a-l-e-n M-a-r-e-k." He stated.
"Well why'd you change it in the first place?" She asked. Gaylin had a flash back to that night. Sweat began to pour down of his forehead. That's why he changed it. So he couldn't be found again. Not by that guy. Same with Morgana. She never knew why he changed it. All she knew was that her last name changed after her dad died for some un known reason. No way in hell that he was going to find him again. His sister was not going through what happened to him all those years ago. The voice rang threw out his head.
"There's no use in running. I'll always find you Galen."
He then remembered when Lord Vader had first seen him. There was some random shit about becoming his apprentice before killing someone who tried to get the boy away from him. Then they meet again almost four months ago. A week before his birthday. Luckily he didn't recognize him. Then again it had been thirteen years after all.
"Reasons." Gaylin stated as the mouse droid knocked the Two T'wileks out. They quickly ran up. Luckily none of the explosives had been placed or turned on. Meanwhile in the cock pit Hera's father looked at his daughter.
"No. Our people deserve to see this monster fall down from the sky in a fire ball." He stated. Morgana let out a chuckle. One that didn't sound like hers.
"You think this is funny?" Cham Syndulla asked. Morgana shook her head no.
"Well no but, it's just stupid that you of all people didn't think about where this would land. A ship this size landing on that planet would definitely land on top of someone's city or home killing all their family and possibly friends. Sending this ship down is basically sentencing a lot of people to death but, I bet you didn't think that threw did you savour of Ryloth. Or should I call you murder before this ship falls." Sin stated in her Morgana impression. She was pretty good at it. They had no idea that Morgana was still knocked out cold. So, as a favour Sin took over her body for a while to have some adventure or something. Everyone looked at her. So he really didn't think this threw did he? How pathetic.
"I turned off the power in the left side of the enjoin. Tell your droid before the ship falls." Cham stated looking grim.
~time skip~
The mission was a success. They had gotten the ship they were after. Hera hugged her father. Sin watched smiling. She missed those moments with her father. All of a sudden she was kicked out of the body. Morgana took a deep breath of air. Once she saw Sin she looked around to see who had died. She sighed seeing no one had died.
"You're welcome." Sin mumbled.
"Thanks. I owe you one now don't I?" Morgana asked.
"You better believe it." Sin smiled before disappearing into thin air. Morgana quickly turned around in time to receive a hug from Hera.
"Thanks for talking my father out of that M. He never realized what would happen if the ship landed." Hera stated. A confused Morgana smiled. Maybe Sin wasn't that bad after all.
"Don't mention it." Morgana smiled.
Part 4: Another week later.... Jedi temple
Gaylin, Kyle as well as Ezra were dragged to a Jedi Temple by Ahsoka and Kanan. Not just anyone though. It was the one on Lothal the boy's got their lightsaber crystals from. They had just got in the room when Kyle asked the question everyone was thinking right now.
"How are we supposed to contact this yoda guy?" Kyle asked. The boy's shrugged while Kanan was trying to think. Ahsoka just smiled.
"Why we meditate of course." She stated sitting on the ground on her knees.
"Wait a second you're telling me that we're all going to sit on a cold hard floor for hours until something eventually happens?" Kyle asked.
"Yup." Ezra stated sitting on his knees with his brother.
"Not the weirdest shit I've done so far." Kyle mumbled sitting down like the others. They stayed completely silent with their eyes closed for what seemed like forever. Well to everyone else by, Kyle who opened his eyes every so often to check on his master. Ahsoka had a bit of a baby bump but, she always passed it off as gaining a bit of weight. How a woman that's almost five months pregnant could pass that off as gain weigh was behind him. Hopefully he'd never know.
Ten minutes had passed since the last time Kyle had opened his eyes. He opened them again just in time to see Kanan walk into a wall and Ezra disappeared in a blink of an eye. Kyle was amazed. Then he turned to see Gaylin disappeared too.
"Wow. Ahsoka did you see th-" He turned to talk to his master only to realized she had disappeared too. Okay now he was worried. What about Ahsoka and her kid! No way in hell they were going to die. With that he got up and began to search the area he was in hoping Ahsoka was somewhere around where he was. If not then he could always try opening the doors. How hard could it be?
Meanwhile Gaylin was running down a familiar dark cave. From what exactly? He didn't want to think about it. The boy tripped over a rock landing face first. Quickly he picked him self up in time to see the creature's shadow. It was long and seemed to belong to a demon. He knew exactly what it was though. No way in hell it was getting him.
"There's no use in running. I'll always find you." A demonic voice stated sickly. Gaylin felt his heart race. Hopefully the others were having more fun than he was.
Ezra was sitting in the stars. His eyes traveled around the room in wonder. It was just an amazing thing to look at. Morgana would probably envy him for seeing. He could have sat there forever. Forget all his troubles and just stay there. Yet, a familiar spoke up.
"I knew you'd show up. It's beautiful isn't it. I use to sneak out at night when your grandmother was a sleep and watch them go by. She was always so scared I might get taken away from her because of what I used to do."Ezra's mother smiled. She was sitting a foot in front of him looking as motherly as he remembered her. Ezra's breath thinned. No. There was no way this was his mother. She wasn't a Jedi. His mother could be able to talk to him after death, right? He shook his head. That didn't matter. He need to speak to Yoda. Yet, this didn't stop him from crying. Ezra ran over and gave his mother the biggest hug imaginable.
"I-I-" Ezra sobbed into his mother's chest. His mother patted his back.
"It's okay baby. You know there was nothing you could have done. I just want you to know that we love you and are so proud of you. Also I think your new family is so cute." Mira laughed saying the last bit. Ezra smiled looking into his mother's electric blue eyes that they shared. How he missed those eyes.
Ahsoka looked around the are she was in only to see a smiling tiny green creature with large ears and wise, old green eyes. As well as wrinkly old skin. She smiled at her old friend.
"Master Yoda!" Ahsoka exclaimed. Yoda smiled. The padwan did live. Obi wan owes him ten credits now.
Kanan was battling a trample guard. Their blades meet over and over again. He blocked every blow the guard made. Unfortunately for him the temple guard did the same as well. Eventually it ended with him being force pushed against a wall. The guard held a yellow blade to his throat.
"Now move aside." The guard stated getting ready to kill his apprentices. Kanan grabbed another blade from the wall. No way in hell that was going to happen on his watch.
Kyle threw another rock at the damn door. It wouldn't open! No matter what he tried! Nothing would work! Kyle slide down the wall next to the door letting out a sigh of frustration. He closed his eyes and focuses only to hear a voice.
"No one loves you."It whispered in his ear. Kyle jumped a bit. He looked around no one was there. The boy relaxed a bit. Once again he closed his eyes only to have the voice return.
"No one ever has or will love you." Even though he jumped again Kyle kept his eyes closed. He wanted to hear what the voice had to say no matter how much it hurt him.
"Your parents gave you up. They never wanted a son like you. Who ever would." This didn't faze Kyle what so ever. He had excepted this.
"As for Ahsoka, she thinks she loves you. Now once that baby of hers is born you'll be nothing to her. She'll just dump you on a random planet to die."He sucked in a deep breath. It hurt to hear someone say that but, he was prepared for it.
"As for your precious seventh sister she couldn't care whether you live or die. In fact she's probably happy you're dead. As for your master he killed him self to get away from you. All you are is a un loveable boy who has many people pitying him." Now that felt like someone had stabbed him. Yet, he refused to cry. This woman's voice would not break him. He refused to let it break him.
"As for Morgana. You know what you mean to her. A charity case. Someone who scares everyone. Face it all she does is pity you. You never are and never will be friends. She will never love you."Kyle felt his eyes water a bit. Quickly he whipped them. After that there were no more tears. He was prepared for this all. How? It was all things he had told him self for years now.
"So let's make her love you together. Let show them the kind of power they can love. Re join the dark side and gain the love you so desperately need." Kyle shook his head no.
"No. NO!" He screamed at the invisible woman. "I don't need anyone's love. My love is good enough!" With that he open his eyes. He jumped an inch. There was a see threw woman made out of a pale white substance. Her white hair was a curly that was mainly swiped on her left side, eyes were large a dark, shade of pink and full of wonder, a long white dress that went over her feet, she had weird black skin markings as well as a single piercing on her nose. She leaned obverse and took hold of his face.
"I love you so much. I'm so happy of who you are. So's your father." She kissed his forehead saying one last thing before he left.
"I will always love you son." With that she disappeared but, not before giving Kyle at least three memories of his life before his parents die during the last battle of their kinds. When they were both killed his mother used her finale breath to beg an man to protect her child. That her son could use the force. She only said it to keep him alive. So the grand inquisitor took him instead of killing him. That's when he broke. Kyle curled up in a little ball and began sobbing repeating the same word over and over again.
"Please don't leave me."
     Kanan had just finished fighting with the guards. He had lost but, had excepted that he wouldn't always be able to protect it. So he was knighted apparently.
"W-what does this make me?" Kanan asked.
"It makes you what I once was." The guard said removing his helmet revealing the grand inquisitors face without the sign markings and pale white eyes. He opened his mouth to say something when one of the guard removed his helmet revealing Gaylin's dad's face before he got sick. He hugged him.
"Thank you for looking after them. Mira had to go say hi to her son. So, this is from all of us. Their parents. Kanan Jarrus Jedi Knight. We all owe you so much for looking after our kids."He smiled hugging the man who had raised his children after his death. No. Then man who had raised his kids and his old friends child.
Gaylin fell down on the ground again. This time though the creature jumped on top of him. He refused to let him go or look up. His eyes began to water. He remembered what came next. The man's voice whispered in his ear.
"Let's have some fun. Just like that night." The man whispered trying to remove his pants. Gaylin's tried to push him off. He remembered leaving the house to buy something after his father had died in the middle of the night. He remembered the man grabbing him and forcing him into a corner. The man ignored the screaming and yelling. When he got to loud, he knocked him out. Then Gaylin woke up and there was blood coming out of........ God no. It hurt so badly. He wasn't going to let that happen again. Gaylin began to cry out of fear. He didn't want it to happen again but, there seemed to be no way to stop him.
"Get off." He begged. The man just laughed like he remembered he did. Yet, instead of being hit with a rock the man was cut in half by a lightsaber. Ezra's eyes were still a little red from before. There was now a horrid look on his face.
"Don't touch my fucking brother like that perv." Ezra stated looking at the dead body helping his brother up. All Gaylin did was hug his brother tightly begging him not to tell anyone because they'd think less of him. Yet, all Ezra did was hug him. He knew why Gaylin broke at random times. No one was ever touching his brother ever again.
~time skip to when they are headed home~
The ride home was full of talking of their adventures in the temple along with a place Yoda said to go to. Some place called Malacore. Any who everyone was talking except for a terrified Gaylin and heart broken Kyle. They sat next to each other completely silently. Kyle seemed to be the first one to break the ice.
"What did you see?" Kyle asked. Gaylin sighed.
"A monster I saw once when I was younger. What about you?" Gaylin stated looking at Kyle. Kyle began to fidget with his hands trying to avoid eye contact.
"My mother." Kyle mumbled quietly. There was silents for a moment as Gaylin watched Ezra talk to Kanan about what he saw. Two minutes later Gaylin finally found his voice.
"So what was she like?" Gaylin asked him.
"Pretty. Nice. Loving." Kyle stated.
"That's nice. Do you know why you ended up with the inquisitor?"
"Mom begged him to keep me alive saying I could help him. She didn't know what could possibly happen to me and that I'd be a dark side user. All she ever cared about is that I lived."Kyle sniffed a bit. Tears began to sting in his eyes. Gaylin pulled the boy into a bit of the hug.
"If you ever need to talk to anyone about it remember that I'm always here for you. We alll are." Gaylin stated hugging him a little tighter. Kyle nodded. It felt good to be hugged.
Part 4: Kallus and Zeb
(Okay so basically everything is the same as in the honourable ones except Kallus discovers that Zeb didn't kill Ninth. That if it was up to him, the boy wouldn't have been in that area at all. With that let's go to the part where Zeb's picked up by his friends.)
Kallus watched while the ship landed. First to come out of the ship was Ezra. Then Gaylin. Soon the entire crew was out there.
"Okay let's go. It's cold." Ezra stated trying to go back into the ghost. Then Kyle walked out. Kallus couldn't believe his eyes. Kyle was alive!
"What? You've only been here a minute." Kyle whined. Kallus his behind the ice wall he was peaking out from behind. The man could feel his eyes watering a bit. He was alive. The child he raised was still alive. Then confused hit. Why was Kyle helping the Rebellion?
Part 5: Chopper base.
They had just found the base thanks to Chopper and his new friends a week ago. During this time Morgana become closer with a rebel's child, Theo. Theo was unique. That's probably why Morgana had a crush on Theo. They had just started to go out when the base was found. Right now the two were arguing a bout something with Kyle in the room. Kyle was sitting on a book with his back leaning against another larger box behind him.
"I'm just saying I should meet them." Theo stated while messing with the shoulder length, long, curl, brown hair.
"Well I'm saying maybe we should give it another week." Morgana sighed.
"You said that a week ago. Come one M I already know them, what's the worst that could happen?" Theo asked.
"You could be eaten by giant spiders." Kyle stated sarcastically. Just then Hera ran over in a panic. Sabine and Rex hadn't come back from the search for Dicer. Ahsoka didn't know yet so it was best to go now. Basically so what ever happened to Rex if it was small, he would still be alive afterwards. So, that meant they had to go look for them.
"I'll come with you!" Theo exclaimed raising her dark brown hand.
"Theodosia, what about your father?" Hera asked.
"He's on a mission right now. What's the worst that could happen?" Theo asked her brown eye filled with wonder as she fixed her orange skirt. She was wearing her usual long sleeved orange shirt, short orange dress over black pants which hid guns attached to her belt, black boots and a gold necklace.
"Okay. Let's go." Hera stated as they walked away.
~time skip~
The ship was surrounded by giant spiders. They began trying to get in threw the air lock. Rex, Theo and Kyle had to go deal with it while Morgana was having a break down. Zeb almost hated spider as much as M did.
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING WHEN YOU MENTIONED BEING EATEN BY SPIDERS!" Theo screamed at Kyle as she shot the spider between the eyes.
"I was at the time." Kyle admitted throwing his inquisitor light saber at the things body cutting it in half. Half of the body fell out of the ship. Rex helped Theo push what was left of the spider out of the ship. After they were done the group headed back to the cockpit. Yet, they were stopped when high pitched blood curdling  scream rang threw out the ship. Theo stopped dead in her tracks. That was definitely Morgana. She ran as fast as she could to where Morgana last was. A giant spider was on top of her trying to eat her. Theo dug out her gun.
"HEY EIGHT LEGGED FREAK!" Theo screamed. The spider looked up just in time to get shoot in the head between the eyes. Theo ran up to Morgana and helped her up. She walked up to the spider.
"Don't touch my girlfriend." She stated looking at the spiders body.
"I hate spiders. I hate spiders." Morgana kept repeating while shaking. Kyle wrapped his arms around her to keep her from crying or having a full break down.
"How'd it get in?" Kyle asked holding a scared Morgana in his arms. Theo looked around. There was no evidence in the room to show of where it got in.
"Air lock." Was all Morgana started still looking terrified. Theo walked over and grabbed her hand. She dragged her back to the cockpit with Kyle at their heels. The second they reached the room the ship took off. Once they were 100% safe Sabine spun around in her chair.
"So you and Theo are dating?" Sabine smiled. Morgana's face turned red. How'd she know? Hera giggled a bit.
"Theo's dad told us earlier." Hera stated. Morgana just sat in a chair and died of embarrassment. Well at least she tried too. After they had reached the base she was left dying in a corner by her self while everyone else talked about the spiders to the others. Soon Theo sat down beside her.
"Your family's sweet. I think they like me." Theo stated wrapping her arms around Morgana.
"I'm still dead due to embarrassment. Why do I always have to be embarrassed by spider or my brothers in order for anyone to know I'm dating someone? They'll definitely tease me now."Morgana stated. Theo laughs a bit before whispering something in her ear.
"They're about to leave."
"I know."  Morgana stated.
Present time..
All the force sensitives in the Rebellion so far sat in the ship thinking about what had happened over the last couple of weeks as they headed to Malacore. Meanwhile below them Morgana was hidden in a secret department under there feet. Her hands were wrapped around Sin's opal necklace for dear life. Sins meanwhile was sick of blocking force users. Yet, she was forced to do that as long as Morgana was asking her to and holding her necklace for dear life.
"Are you sure about this? Malacore isn't as nice as you think it will be." Sin stated remembering the battle she learned about when she was Morgana's age.
"I know. If I can live threw watching a man blow up due to one of Sabine's bombs going off to soon before my eyes without breaking down I'll, be good." Morgana whispered. Sin shivered remembering when the bomb had gone off to early almost a year ago. That man was reduced to nothing more than chunks before M's eyes. No one knew she saw it except for Sin. Sin sighed.
"Okay then. Let's go."