Visions and voices part one

Ezra just looked at the cups in Maul's hands. They were a bright green glowing liquid that had smoke coming out of it. Why was he always left to do the dumb things that could get him killed? Why couldn't Zeb do the, for once? Or maybe Kyle!
"So, let me get this straight you want me to drink a green glowing liquid to find out what the holocrons did to us?" Ezra asked. Maul nodded his head yes.
"And you're 100% sure it isn't going to kill us?" Ezra asked.
"Just drink it!" Maul snapped handing him the drink. Without looking at Ezra he chugged the whole thing in a second. Then his eyes flew back over to his (not really) 'apprentice'. Ezra hesitated before drinking it.
The drink tasted like crap. No wait, he could think of a better description. It tasted like Zeb had cooked some sort of rotting meat (again). Then the meat had gotten dropped in actual animal shit. After words some sort of sour gum dust was poured on it. Finally to top it all off, it was covered in Sabine's paint which tasted horrible. He would know. He was sprayed in the face with it.
Ezra coughed trying to keep the drink down. Meanwhile Maul had dropped the cup and began screaming in pain. Okay, so Ezra was starting to regret taking that drink.
As you could guess a burn sensation came from his stomach. Then everywhere else. It felt like someone was trying to burn him alive, on the inside. He began screaming as well. Just a little less dramatically.
That was when a green light escaped their eyes making shapes. I sat began to surround them as a parent cam into view. Both Ezra and Maul began talking about what they were seeing.
(Funny fact, while watching this part of the episode my first thought was, why the hell can they use superman like eye beams to see Obi wan?)
Eventually the eye beams of sight, disappeared. Both males were now trying to regain some strength. That was when Maul had a tiny look of glee on his face.
"I know where to find you now." Maul smiled. Ezra was still freaking out behind him. What just happen? Did they really see Obi wan on a planet with twin suns? Was he really alive? Was this the guy Maul kept yelling was alive after they opened both holocrons? Then, he seemed to calm back down enough to say this,
"What kind of night sister magic did that and where can I learn it?"
Maul just looked at him before rolling his eyes. Then the little light they had went out making them both jump. Ezra and Maul both turned on their blades ready to battle. Meanwhile two pairs of young, bright green eyes watched with curiosity from a distance.
"Whats going on?" Ezra asked. Just then six glowing figures appeared. They were glowing a bright green and floating. The female ghost of an unknown species reached their hands out to grab Maul. He jumped out of the way leaving the ghost fingers to wrap around the air.
"No wait, don't tell me. A tea party." Ezra snapped.
"The spirits of the night sister would like to receive their payment for using their magic." Maul stated as he dodged another ghost.
"Well, then pay them and let's go." Ezra stated.
"The payment is our mortal bodies." Maul explained as he dodged another creepy hand reaching out to grab him. Just then a ghost reached out for Ezra.
"DON'T LET THEM TOUCH YOU!" Morgana screamed from across the night sister's temple. Ezra quickly jumped out of the ghost grip. Then he turned his attention to his sister. As did two others in the temple that were well hidden.
There stood a one eyes Kanan, Kyle and Galen with their light sabers out ready to attack Maul. Within a couple moments they had charged at Maul. Meanwhile Sabine, Zeb and Morgana had their guns pointed at the ghost.
"Why? What's gonna happen if they touch us?" Zen asked.
"We'll according to all ghost/demon movies we will probably, scratch that definitely get possessed." Morgana sated shooting a ghost. Okay, so this was just making everyone panic. So Sabine shot a ghost in the head that was inches away from touching Ezra.
"That would have been nice to know before hand." Sabine stated.
"Well, how was I supposed to know that there would be ghost here?" Morgana asked. Meanwhile Galen was dragging his brother away from Maul and closer the the group with guns.
Kanan on the other hand was currently try to slash Maul's head off but, was blocked. As for Kyle he had decided to run in quickly and try to slash his left side while Kanan tried to get the right side. Maul blocked Kanan but, not Kyle. A tiny cut was left on his left side that would be no bigger than the size of a straw. Yet, it stung. Maul groaned a bit.
"I'm going to make you pay for that. Just like I made your sister pay." Maul smiled. Kyle froze a minute before trying to cut him in half. Maul quickly force pushed Kanan away and blocked the boy's blade.
As they continued to fight the rest of the crew that was brought was surrounded by ghost. Ezra trie to cut them in half but, since he was an idiot at time and plus they were ghost, this didn't affect him. Galen tried to slash one to. Which was still a stupid move since that didn't do anything either.
"Any last words?" One of the ghost asked. The group just looked at each other. Except for Morgana who was whispering Sins name over and over again. Hopefully the ghost answered.
"Okay, if we're gonna die I gotta confess something." Zeb stated trying to shot another ghost.
"Zeb we all know you were the one who ate the first, second and third wedding cake that Hera bought for her wedding." Sabine stated.
"Yeah but,-" Zeb was cut off.
"I really, really like Juno." Galen blurted out. Ezra just let out a laugh the same time Morgana and Sabine did.
"Galen likes Juno. Galen likes Juno." Ezra sang.
"Okay, guys we're gonna die. So try to attack a little more mature than normal." Sabine sighed. She had nothing they didn't already know. Like anything. Morgana knew everything about her. Sabine also knew everything about her sister. Or so she thought.
"Zeb what were you saying?" Galen asked walking backwards dodging a night sisters grip.
"None of you make fun of me." Zeb stated.
"We are literally about to die in a couple minutes! But, fine what ever!" Ezra snapped as he became back to back with Sabine.
"Okay, I like Kallus." Zeb stated.
"Look Zeb, We all know you guys are like friends n-" Sabine didn't finish her sentence.
"Not that kind of like kid." Zeb blushed a bit. (Don't judge me.) Okay, so now everyone in that group was either looking at him or their jaws dropped. Then that was when the ghost advanced in.
Kyle watched as ghost entered the bodies of his friends. He let out a scream which caused Kanan to look over the same time Maul did. Sabine, Galen and Ezra now had glowing green eyes. Each one had a lightsaber in their hands. Well, except for Sabine who's ghost had grabbed a blade she found on the ground. With that they attacked.
Sabine tried to cut Kanan's head off the same time Galen and Ezra attacked Kyle. Maul took this time to escape. He ran past Zeb and Morgana's unconscious bodies. That is until Morgana sat up.
She then proceeded to walk over to her friend's without anyone noticing her. Then she raised her hands and Ezra, Galen and Sabine rose in the air. An evil grin spread across her face.
"Evening sisters." Sins smiled. She wa now back home. The most powerful night sister was back home in a new body. Kanan and Kyle watched in shock.
"Well, if it isn't the blood sister." The ghost possessing Sabine smiled.
"Actually, it's Sin."

(So, I'm not dead. Anywho I have found out that according to an interview Zeb and Kallus are dating in the show. I thought that was actually a kinda cute idea. So, I added it in the book. Will they end up together or not? Will Sin beat the night sisters? Will she ended up fighting the others? Can I write over 60 chapters of this and still have people read it? This will all be revealed soon. Or will it?!)

(It will. I promise.
Shout out to:
@Love4u
@Party4x3
For liking like half of this book. Like they have liked all the chapters so far. Any who, I do have one more question for you guys.
Do you guys have any names for a kid?