Galen's nightmare

I would like to thank party4x3 for the name Marzi for the
Kanera child and this idea for the plot. Yet, it isn't as clean cut as they first put it so, be warned. I would also like to thank @CrimalMinds270 for the name Lily for the Kanera child as well. Before we begin he warned there is a flash back for when Galen got raped when he was younger so if you want to skip that part go to where you see a line of these ~.
Galen hadn't slept a full night in a few weeks. Not since he began to remember things about a certain night from long ago. He remembered the screaming and the how dirt that night had made him felt. Yet, somehow he had managed to hide this all from his family. They were a little worried about him not sleeping but, he blamed it on the fact Hera might pop any minute now. Everyone was fine with that as an answer but, since last week it was no longer a good excuse seeing as she had Marzi. So, he had done everything he could to hide the fact he couldn't sleep by drinking coffee all the time as well as hiding bags under his eyes with make up which he thought was a new low. Though tonight he did have an excuse thanks to his new little sister. An excuse to not remember that whole night.
"Shh. Marzi it's okay. I got ya. Nothing can hurt you." He yawned bouncing his baby sister up and down in his arms. She had woken up sobbing a few minutes ago which gave him an excuse as well as something to do. Her loud sobs began to get more quiet until they seemed to disappear. Her tiny green fist were more relaxed now as she let out a tiny sob and laid her head on his chest. Very slowly her eyes closed as her breathing slowed down.
"Wow. You know baby, you fall asleep awfully fast." Galen chuckled a bit as he slowly walked back over to her crib. With a sigh he leaned over the crib and lay her on her back. All while she remained asleep peacefully. He leaned back from the crib to leave when she grabbed his human pinky and pulled his arm closer wanting to snuggle with something. Galen laughed a bit as the tiny girl cuddled his arm tightly.
"Marzi, I gotta go you know." He joked looking down at her as he tried to move his arm. She whined pulling his arm closer to her when she felt it move for a second. He sighed looking around the room for a stuffed animal. He smirked seeing the tiny white loath cat stuff animal Ezra had bought her. Very careful he moved his robotic arm up to bring the toy closer with the force. It was in his metal hand within seconds. Then with a gulp he pulled his arm back causing her to whimper before replacing it with her toy. She cuddled that instead with a large smile on her face while she fell asleep.
"Night sis." He yawned leaving the room without realizing she was drooling slightly on her purple onside Hera had made her.
After this Galen sat at the holo table for a bit. He began going over the plan for a mission they had gone on to see if anything could have gone wrong. Soon he yawned as his eyes slowly began to drifted closed. The male yawned rubbing his eyes before looking at the time. It was two thirty in the morning.
With a groaned he got up and made his way to his room. Unlike everyone else, he didn't share his shook with anyone any more. Ezra had moved into Zeb's room two years back for some space. Morgana had bunked with Sabine ever since she moved on top the ship along with Chopper. Kanan's and Hera bunked together ever since they got married. Which left Galen all alone. He sighed drooping down in the bottom bunk. He lay on his back looking up at the ceiling which Sabine had painted stars over for him. Then very slowly he began falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<
"Shut up! You know you want it!" The male whispered in his ear. Galen cried a bit trying to punch the male off of him. The male just gripped his arms holding them behind his back while ignoring the younger male's struggle.
"You stop moving and this will end quicker." The male smirked as he picked up his speed. Galen whimpered trying to move out of the male's grip while yelling for help through his tears. The male scoffed looking down at him as he held the arms in one hand while the other one covered his mouth.
"Shut up now, or I can shoot you right now Galen. Do you want that?" He asks. Galen shook his head no for a second before biting down on the male's hand. The male yelped in pain letting go of the boy's arms looking at the large bloody bite mark on his hands. Galen began trying to push the male off of him while kicking at him and screaming to get off of him.
"You little shit!" He snapped glaring at the male with his tiny, cold dark brown coco-chocolate eyes. Galen glared right back trying to get the male's lower half off of him. The male grabbed a rock from the left of him and swung it at the young boy's head once. A cut was left on his head as a tiny bit of blood dripping out of his cut. Galen screamed in pain again as the male swung the rock again hitting him harder in the skull. The third time it hit him, Galen was knocked out by a rock.
What much have been ten minutes pasted when he woke up feeling the pain he was getting from his waist down was getting worse. His vision got more blurry as he looked at the male as tear filled his eyes. The male smiled as he leaned over and-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Galen jolted awake in his bed. His eyes sprung open as his sweat covered body hit the floor. His heart raced as he rolled over onto his back with a groan. He tried to catch his breath and calm himself down. Tears filled his eyes as his chest began to move rapidly up and down as he breath unevenly.
"Galen sweetheart, are you okay?" Hera asked from the other side of the door. Galen whipped his eyes as he began to catch his breath again. His heart raced quickly as he sat up and climbed back onto his bed.
"Yeah! I'm fine." Galen lied trying to sound as happy as possible. He knew Hera was going to say something when he heard Marzi cry. He silently thanked the force knowing what Hera would do.
"Okay but, if you to talk anything just know I'm always here." Hera stated. Galen bit his lip relaxing Hera was going to focus on him right now. Even is she had to bring her daughter with her to a door she wasn't going to stop trying to comfort him.
"I know." Galen sighed looking at the door.
"Good. Now get up! You got a mission to go on with Zeb!" She stated leaving to go check on the baby. Galen groaned getting up before checking what time it was. Surprisingly it was four in the morning. Which meant he only got three hours of sleep. The male groaned getting dressed hoping that today things would go his way.
~time skip~
Galen groaned walking around the space station with the large purple Lasat following close behind him shining a flash light.
"Remind me why we aren't killing this traitor again?" Zeb asked. Galen shrugged. To be honest he doesn't know about why they wouldn't kill this guy if he gave rebel secrets to the empire causing the deaths of those days of fulcrum agents. Thankfully Kallus was never revealed as a agent to this rebel. Along with half of their list. Yet, over 50% of their spy's were killed.
"I don't know. He might have other secrets from the empire?" Galen offered. Just then a pipe fell causing a loud noise to ring out through the base. Galen jumped moving closer the the Lasat. Zeb glanced at the teen once before looking at where they were going. Why was the kid acting like this? He never acted like there before so what just happened to him?
"You okay kid?" Zeb asked looking at him. Galen bit his lip walking a bit faster a head of him.
"Yeah. Don't worry about it." Galen smiled looking at Zeb hiding his emotions. That is until he heard something to the left of them. Zeb turned the flash light revealing and old male with white hair and cold dark coco-brown eyes. Galen felt his heart stop realizing who this was. This was the guy who raped him. His heart raced when Zeb asked for the handcuff. With a gulp he handed the male the cuffs standing a bit back trying to avoid the other male's gaze.
Soon the male was handcuffed and standing right next to Galen while Zeb called Hear. The male took one look at Galen before he began laughing looking at the male.
"What are you laughing about?" Galen asked trying to move away from the male. He bit his lip afterwords showing he was a bit uncomfortable. Then all of a sudden the male grabbed his hand pulling him closer causing his heart to stop and him gasping silently.
"Oh come on Galen, you can't let them lock me up." He smirked looking at the teen. Galen began gasping for air as he tried to get away from the male while Zeb was in the next room over,
"If they lock me off then they'll have to give me what ever the hell I want in order to get the info. And you wanna know what I want?" The male asked some how wrapping his hands around the teen's waist. Galen began to struggle a bit while his breathing picked up. His heart raced a bit quicker unaware that the male hand slipped his hand cuffs off.
"W-what do you want?" Galen asked looking at him. The male smiled leaning over and pulling the male closer to him as he could.
"You." He whispered in his ear with a smile as he kissed the male's shoulder blade. Galen whimpered a bit trying to push the male off of him. That was when the male's hands flew to his zipper causing Galen to trying and do anything he could to get out of this situation. Tears filled the teens eyes as the felt the male kiss his neck again. That is until the older male was hit to the ground by Zeb causing him to let go of Galen.
"YOU FUCKING PERV!" Zeb yelled as he punched the male understanding why Galen was so heart broken and jumpy lately. Galen dropped to the ground while Zeb began yelling at the male while kicking him a few times.
Galen meanwhile began gasping for air while, his heart raced. Despite the fact that he was getting air in his mouth, he couldn't breath and he couldn't get any words out. Tears filled his eyes as his lungs begged for air. Oh god, he was dying. He couldn't breath. He couldn't breath! He couldn't breath! Why couldn't he breath! What was going on! Why couldn't he breath! Why couldn't he just breath! Was he really going to die over this?!
"Kid, kid focused on me okay?" A voice stated as his work got a little blurry. Galen gulped looking at the blurry shape in front of him. He began gasping for air as he felt a someone he didn't know holding him tightly. He yelped a bit fighting back trying to get out of the male's grip trying to get away.
"Kid! Kid calmed down! It's me, Zeb." The voice stated holding him tightly again. Galen calmed down trying to catch his breath. His heart kept racing as he hid into the male's arm. Zeb rubbed a few circles into the teens back whispering a few words of comfort trying to calm him down. Galen began gasping for air for a while before calming down and breaking. He began sobbing loudly into the male's chest gasping to get a word out.
"It's okay kid. I got ya." Zeb stated holding the teen tighter to him while glancing at the male that was unconscious on the floor. He held back a growl looking at the male and held his brother closer to him.
"He can't touch ya any more." Zeb stated looking at the teen again.