Orignal plot lines

Wow, 527 reads. Just wow. Now anyways it is taking a while to decide what's going to happen in bisons and voice. So since it's chapter 50 and I have like 517 more reads than what I ever thought I would get I thought it would be a fun idea to tell you guys the original plot lines of the book along with title. Any ways let's begin.
~Yellow eyed sith~
-in this version Galen got adducted by the empire leaving Ezra to look after a 4 year old girl. Eventually Ezra and Morgana joined the crew while Galen became the star killer you would know from the video games. Galen works with the ninth brother (Kyle) who is his sisters age, to kill rebels. While Morgana and Ezra fight with the ghost crew to help free the galaxy. Eventually they meet when Galen tries to kill Zeb on a mission. Yet, he is wearing a helmet so his siblings don't recognize him.
- eventually Hera is the one that talks Galen and Kyle into joining them. As Galen reveals him face to the ghost crew Morgana and Ezra hug their brother one last time. Meanwhile Kyle upon seeing Morgana's face gets a crush on her.
-ends with the battle in rogue one where Galen and Ezra blow up in the ghost with Hera, Zeb, Kanan and Chopper leaving Morgana, Sabine and Kyle by the, selfs to help destroy the Death Star.
~red blade heart~
- it was originally going to be a love story between a 17 year old Kyle who had been captured by the Rebellion and a 17 year old pilot named Morgana. We meet Galen half way through the book when Kyle tries to escape and is stopped by him and Ezra.
-during the book Sabine gets assassinated on a mission. Then Zeb get shot in the back and drowned by a trooper. Galen and Ezra both die with Kanan a week before the rogue one mission fighting against lord Vader.
-Before they entered the battle in rogue one Morgana kisses him knowing it's a death mission and expecting never to return. Which was probably why Hera locked her in the jail cell with her boyfriend she didn't want to lose another child to this war.
-in the end we flash forward to when he's 29 and talking to Morgana while holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand. The conversation seems one sided since we never see/read her talk/talking. Finally the book ends with him place the bouquet of flowers on his dead wife's grave. She died of a disease at the age of 26 on the anniversary of the day the Death Star blew up.As he smiles at her one more time we hear a tiny voice say,
"Daddy are you ready to go?". Then we see three young children around the age of three to six with Morgana's dark purple eyes and Kyle's horns standing there waiting for dad to finish his conversation with their mother. With a smile he leaves hand in hand with their children and Morgana's ghost waves goodbye to them from her grave.
~Death of a daughter~
-everything is basically the same excel Kyle doesn't join the Rebellion and neither does Amelie. Yet, he is still friends with Morgana.
-it ends with the episode visions and voices except the crew visits Dathomir together. While shooting at the night sister's ghosts Morgana tries to get closer to Maul to shoot him. We hear a scream as a ghost is inches away from touching her. Someone tries to shot at the ghost but, ends up shooting Morgana in the back. She falls down dead at Darth Maul's feet.
- the ghost crew is forced to leave without Morgana's body by the night sisters. The same goes for Maul. Then we see a the ghost of the character we now know as Sin standing above her corpse. The ghost flies into her body. We see Morgana gasp and sit up quickly. One of her eyes is green instead of purple. There's also white streaks in her hair. She begins to cry realizing all her friends left her. Then a night sister says "Not quite.". The Kyle appears in a ship and reveals that he left the empire after they killed Amelie. With a evil grin Morgana gets up and begins walking to the ship staring the galaxy is going to pay for hurting them. Then Kyle calls her by her name. With a weird smile she turns her head around looking at him.
"Actually, it's Sin now." Morgans smiles. Then it ends there.
- the was gonna be a squeal where it was ravelled that it was Sabine who shot her by accident. Oh and Morgana also gets her revenge and kills Sabine in cold blood regretting ever trusting her.
~ Heart of an assassin~
- (I am actually working on this currently for a summer thing). Soon a mission one day the ghost crew is attacked by a group of assassins. During the mission Ezra almost gets shot in the back only to be save by a short purple eyes assassin. He brings her onto the ship instead of letting her bleed to death outside and we find out it's Morgana. Yet, the book starts out from Morgana's life before this.
- I am not going to say anything else than Galen will be in it though flashbacks. Plus other characters I originally came up with.
Okay so here's a couple things that I thought you should know about the book.
~there's only one way to spell Galen's name. The reason he says there is in the book is because he has dyslexia. He doesn't read, write or spell anything around the crew so that they don't know. Yet, it's failed horribly in a way since they all know about it but, don't say anything because it might get him worked up.
~As you found out in the chapter before Malacore, Galen was raped when he was first on his own with his sister. You may only think Ezra is the only one who knows about it but, Hera and Kanan know too. One night Hera found him having a nightmare about it. He told her about it but, made her swear not to tell anyone else. She said she wouldn't but, hadn't thought about what would happen if Kanan read her mind while she was thinking about it.
~ Sabine will ship Morgana with anyone but, her main OTPS are Kyle and Morgana (Kylana for short) and Morgana and Crystal (Mystal for short).
~ Thought you haven't read it Morgana and Crystal are still friends. Morgana still has a bit of feelings for Crystal but, (unlike Kyle's crush on her) she's starting to get over them.
~ Sabine had a boyfriend earlier in the timeline of the book. He was on the ship that picked them up after they rescued Kanan. They were going out together until a week ago in the book when he died in an imperial ambush.
~ Zeb may be bisexual. Yet, it's up to you guys.
~ Hera and Kanan may have a child later in the book. Her middle name way be Dawn for obviously reasons but, her first name will be different because of creativity reasons.
~ Kallus's Girlfriend died two weeks after Amelie joined the crew. That's why you haven't seen much of him. He took some time off and is still mourning over losing so many people he cared about at once.
~ Two of Sin's sisters and brother were murdered by a Jedi after she died. As the Jedi went to leave, her ghost ended up killing him. Due to this she's attached to the necklace she had on when she died. So, her only living sister had six kids and one by one their family tree began getting bigger and bigger until the Clone wars. Before this time a clone crashed on their planet. Who, Morgana's grandmother fell in love with the clone and had her mother. Than Morgana's mom was sold to a rich man. The rest is history.
~ Morgana was originally going to be able to use magic where ever she wanted but, this idea was scrapped because I wanted her to be a character who could get things done without using the force or magic. Plus there's also the fact that the witches could only use their magic in the temple.
~ Echo was born on May the 4th in the book which is why the chapter was released on that day.
~Kallus will join the rebellion and finally see Kyle again.
~Echo may or may not end up being friends with the Kanera child or Amelie's daughter in the future.
~you will see or hear of Amelie's child in the book once before it ends.
Now I would just like to thank you all for reading this book. I know it's not the best and it will never be the best. There will always be something way better. Yet, it's good to know that people actually enjoy reading what I love to do. In fact just seeing one comment makes me feel like an amazing writer. Oh and when I got my first star on a chapter I felt like I was on top of the world. I would just like to thank you all for ready this book for this long. Which is why I am a little sad that we are almost at the part where I wanted to end the book but, I would just like to say thank you all for giving this book a chance to shine.