Thanksgiving kisses

1k read. 1k reads. .....🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
What the fuck man? Like this isn't even that good?! Well, not as good as other things I think but, seriously guys what the hell? I go to write a thanksgiving present chapter and I see that stuff. Seriously. What the hell? In honour of 1k reads I was going to write a chapter of answering questions for you guys and writing down things I have said cause it usually weird stuff. So if you have questions for me of anyone in this book, leave it at the end the chapter. With that said let's begin.
"Okay so is anyone gonna tell me where Zeb is? He was supposed to be back from his mission or vacation theming and he's still not back!" Morgana whined as she threw her arms up in the air. She still remained laying on the ghost floor.
"He said he would be back later today. Now get off of the floor or I will drag you off of this ship!" Hera snapped. Morgana quickly stood up which made Hera smirk.
"Thank you very much." Hera stated as she left the room. The second the ghost doors closed behind her Morgana was back to laying on her bedroom floor. Sabine on the other hand just groaned and tried to wrap her entire body under her blanket. She didn't wanna get up.
"Do we really have to go? I mean Zeb doesn't have to go watch us train when he's here." Morgana whined. Sabine sighed as she turned towards her sister who was laying on the floor.
"We have to." Sabine sighed. Morgana's face fell.
"But, no one said we couldn't sleep in a few more minutes." Sabine smirked. Morgana smiled as she continued laying o the floor.
Bang! Bang! Bang!
"IF I CAN'T SLEEP IN YOU TWO AREN'T SLEEPING IN!" Ezra yelled as he banged on the door. Both girl's groaned from the inside of their room. They didn't know that anyone could hear them from outside of their room. Meanwhile Ezra was a little mad.
"Come on! We gotta go!" Ezra said a little quieter as he banged on the door. Actually, scratch that Galen was pretty sure he was pissed. Like as pissed as Galen got when he couldn't read something right. Which happened to be a lot. He did have dyslexia then again so, he didn't read often.
"Maybe you should try to clam down a bit." Galen stated.
"Clam? I'm completely CALM!" Ezra snapped turning around. He had the look of a mad man in his eyes.
"Yeah..I can see that." Galen mumbled as he slowly backed away. He was going to say something else when both girl's (thankfully) left their room. They all soon dragged them selves outside of the ship onto the sand ground that they all hated.
"Look everyone's coming over later for dinner so here's the plan, we go train for a bit. Fen Rowe won't be there though for some reason. Anyway, while training Kyle, Arcann and Thexan will show up to train with us. So we-" Galen was cut off.
"If this has something to do with memes I swear to god I will end you." Sabine warned her brother.
"It doesn't. We just gotta say Hera wanted him back on the whip. Then Kanan will head back to the ship. After words we will have all the time the world to our selves." Galen smiled.
"Galen, do our plans ever go down that easily without one thing failing." Ezra sighed.
"Let's hope today they don't fail." He smiled.
Time skip...
So far the plan had gone great. The twins showed up and tried to keep Kanan distracted while the other would relax. Eventually they were all waiting for Kyle. Who showed up with Echo in a blue baby sling over his chest. Yet, this baby sling had Echo facing what ever was in front of Kyle.
"Kyle you didn't bring him to train with us right?" Kanan asked as his good non blind eye remained on the child for a second.
"Ashoka said to bring him so that he can see the action up close." Kyle smiled.
"Please dear god tell me your joking." Kanan mumbled.
"Nope. Also they want you back on the ship. Apparently while cooking the 'turkey', what ever that is, Rex got his head stuck in it. (Anybody get that reference? No? Okay)"Kyle stated as a tiny blush spread across his face. Kanan just started at him with one eye for a moment.
"You're actually being serious aren't you?"
"I wish I wasn't."
"Okay, I'm gonna head out, don't get into to much trouble while I'm gone." Kanan sighed as he walked over to the speaker bike Kyle had just arrived on. In minutes he had disappeared in the distance over a sand dune. The second he disappeared the exhausted teens fell to the ground. Except for Kyle. He just stood above Morgana's head while Echo was fast asleep in his bundle.
"Umm Kyle, did Rex actually get his head stuck in a turkey? Cause that wasn't the excuse we discussed." Galen stated.
"Yeah. Any ways, guess what I brought." Kyle smiled.
"A baby."
"Pictures of Rex with his head in a turkey."
"Zeb's wear a bouts."
"Music."
"Knifes."
"Klance fanfics."
"Ah, let me see. Yes, no, no, no, no and I wish. I also brought," Kyle dug a plastic bottle out of his back pocket the size of the palm of Ezra's hand.
"And that's for what exactly?" Galen asked.
"It can be like truth or dare except with a bottle!" Kyle smiled. Everyone just looked at Kyle. Were they really gonna play a game? Right now? That was when Sabine shrugged.
"Why not?" She asked.
~another time skip brought to you by a new ship that will be in this book.~
"Okay, so Arcann truth or dare?" Sabine asked. Arcann glanced away from Galen. Galen was playing with Echo while trying to get him to say his name. It was kinda distracting when a muscular teenage boy literally quit a game to watch a baby. It was kinda hot actually.
"Truth?" Arcann stated. Yet, he said it like it was a question more than an answer.
"When did you first know you were a boy?" Sabine asked.
"When I was three. I talked my father to cut my hair to a really short length. Afterwords I tried on my brothers clothes to try and make the, think I was him but, just wearing the outfit made me feel, complete. It made me feel like I was something I was supposed to be my entire life." Arcann smiled.
"He literally looked at him self in a mirror for an hour while smiling and laughing while trying out pick up lines." Thexan whispered to Ezra. Ezra laughed a bit. He could picture Arcann doing this.
This just made a blush fall on Arcann's face. When he saw that, Ezra stopped laughing. After a few seconds of silence passed before Arcann reached forward and spun the tiny hand held bottle. This time it landed on Ezra.
"Ezra, Truth or dare?" Arcann asked with a smirk.
"Truth!" Ezra smiled.
"Okay, do you like anyone? Sexual? I mean like a crush! Yup, crush!" Arcann corrected himself. Morgana smirked with Kyle as their eyes meet for a second. They knew what this was about and they were gonna ship it too.
"What? No. No." Ezra stated as his face went completely red.
"Yeah he does." Galen didn't even look up from the smiling baby who was currently trying to gum his human hand to death. Morgana let out a squeal of excitement for a second as she hugged her brother tightly. Everyone else just laughed.
"MY BABY BROTHER IS GROWING UP!" She screamed.
"I AM OLDER THAN YOU!" He yelled back as he tried to get his sister's death grip off his chest. He was able to hit her off to spin the bottle again. This time it landed on Kyle.
"Okay, Kyle trough or dare?" Ezra asked.
"Dare! BRING IT ON!" Kyle yelled standing up. Well at least he stood up once before failing on his face in front of everyone. Sabine was able to grab the bottle before he hit the ground so he wouldn't break it.
With a very embarrassed expression, Kyle sat back up straight in his spot. Meanwhile everyone else laughed their asses off. Even Echo. Yet, he was just laughing at how funny Galen looked when his laughed.
"I dare you to kiss Morgana." Okay, it wasn't supposed to come out of his mouth but, it did. Ezra had said what he was thinking. When it came out everyone went silent and started at him. Except Echo. He was still laughing. Echo liked laughing.
"A-are you serious? Y-you know I have a girlfriend right?" Kyle asked as his face turned a brighter shade of red then what it usually was. He may have lied about the girlfriend part but, two months ago it wasn't a lie. He had been going out with a girl named Carla. Then she dumped him. So, she wouldn't be anything he would think about. It's just, he may still have a tiny, itty bitty crush on Morgana.
"Yup. I guess." Ezra smiled. Morgana just glanced at her brother.
"It's bit very- I don't know if I c- I mean she's just my- look, she's your sister and my best friend. You don't think it would be a little awkward if I-" He didn't even finish his sentence before Morgana's lips meet his.
Surprisingly she tasted like Vanilla. Vanilla cake. It was kinda funny though. Kyle loved Vanilla more than anything in the world. Well, except Morgana.
Both preteens looked in their eyes and began blushing their heads off while Galen gave him a death glare. As for Sabine, she was try to pretend she didn't just push her sister onto the boy she wanted her to kiss. The two quickly blew apart much to Kyle's dismay.
"I am so going to kill you Sabine." Morgana mumbled as she sat next to her sister as Kyle tried to continue on with the game like nothing happened. Sabine smirked.
"Try to catch me when this is done then." Sabine smiled.
~time skip again brought to you by the ship that's about to sail.~
"Okay, so I dare you to kiss Arcann." Thexan smiled. Both Arcann and the person he asked froze. They had stopped playing the game four hours ago when Hera had called them on the comm saying dinner was ready. The bottle pointed to one person then, the game was over. It had taken a while but, Thexan finally thought of something to ask before they left.
They had all just eaten by now and the three of them were outside the ship as the suns set in the distance. The two teens looked at each other for a seconds as Thexan smirked.
"THEX!" Arcann screamed turning around trying to smack his brother. Thexan dodged each hit.
"STOP TRYING TO-" He was cut off when he was turned around and a set of lips met his. Next thing he knew, Arcann's hips were around their waist as the person kissing them was holding his shoulder blades. There was also the taste of blueberries in his mouth. Thexan was now full on blushing as he watch his brother make out with his crush. This was probably hotter than when he and DJ made out.
"Ummm, his brother's still here you Pan idiot." Thexan stated quickly. Both teens broke apart. The one who pulled him into the kiss ran off yelling over their shoulder,
"SEE YOU LATER!"
Arcann's stood there for a second waving goodbye with a love struck grin on his face. He had just been kissed by Ezra Bridger. And he liked it.
Bonus-the next morning:
"ZEB YOU'RE BACK!" Morgana's screams running into the room with Kyle and Galen at her heels. They all smiled seeing Zeb sleeping shirtless (like always) in his bed. Zeb rubbed his eyes. How the hell did he get here? What did he miss?
"What the hell guys?" He asked. All of a sudden someone sat up next to him making all three teens shout with Zeb.
"What the fuck?" Kallus asked.
Zeb screamed as he pointed at Kallus. Kallus upon realizing what wa going on did the same. Morgana seemed to scream louder than the both of the, as she saw the wedding ring on both of their fingers and the words,
'Just married' written on Zeb's back.
"YOU GOT MARRIED AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?!" Morgana asked sounding as offended as possible. As for Kyle and Galen, they were both still screaming.