What happend when I get a Crystal x Morgana idea

Okay this is a side track thing, I know. Yet, the next chapter is big but, this won't be updated fora couple days so, here's a story idea I've had for about three months. Now this is an AU universe where during a mission Hera ends up picking up a kid younger than Ezra. Yup. Once again it's Morgana. Now she joined to find someone. Someone she loves. Well at least in this AU. Now does anyone else know she's Bi-sexual? Hahah, no. Yet, their gonna find out. So, let's begin.
"I'm just saying when we get back to Lothal I could set you up with someone." Ezra teased the fourteen year old.
"For the last time, I'm fine." Morgana smiled trying her hardest not to slap him. With a sigh of defeat Ezra walked with Morgana over the sandy mountains to where Hera said she was. She mentioned something about a slave girl who wanted to join the Rebellion since she escaped a week ago. Honestly they were happy to get anyone right now.
~meanwhile~
"I appreciate the help Miss Hera." The blue T'wilek smiled at her boss. Or at least she thought she was her boss. Maybe she wasn't. Crystal didn't know. Zeb smirked a bit. This kid was a bit of a suck up wasn't she.
"Just call me Hera." Hera smiled at the girl. The girl's blue eyes shimmered as she nodded her head yes. Crystal to looked down at her outfit. It was a red slave outfit which she hated. Ugh. When she got on the ship, she was changing. Crystal smiled for a moment. She knew someone who would love to see her in this. Her girlfriend would love this. Well, once she found her.
"So what's this kids you fancies name again?" Zeb smirked remembering her talking about a person she liked earlier. The blue T'wilek's face turned pink. He heard that?
"Well-ummmm- well, if you must know their name's-" Crystal was cut off by a familiar yell.
"CRYSTAL?"
Crystal turned around to see her purple eyes girlfriend with her beautiful brown hair. They were far apart but, she knew that face and amazing voice anywhere.
"Morgana?" She asked. It took Morgana a couple moments to know she wasn't dreaming. Morgana dropped the gun in her hands and ran past Ezra to her girlfriend. She jumped into her girlfriend's arms. As her legs wrapped around the T'wilek's waist, she kissed her lips. Crystal's heart stopped. Wow. Zeb didn't expect this. In fact no one did.
This was definitely the Morgana Crystal knew. The emotional, loving girl who made her feel hole. She wrapped her arms around Morgana's back and began to kiss her back. Then she took a step back onto a rock. The two girl's were sent falling to the ground with a large thud. This cause the girl's lips to break apart. They both started laughing before Crystal kissed Morgana again. Zeb cleared his throat so they knew, that the crew was still there. An embarrassed looking Morgana and Crystal quickly stood up.
"What's going on?" A blind Kanan asked Ezra. He hadn't seen that so, as far as he knew everyone went silent after someone said Morgana's name.
"Morgana kissed Crystal." Ezra whispered back.
"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Crystal." Morgana stated pointing to the blue female T'wilek.
"Surprise?" Crystal stated.