Don't call him a girl

I changed the twin's ages in the last chapter to 19.
It had been four weeks since the twins joined the rebellion and Arcann hated a lot of things since he joined. For example he hated the mission they just went on. During the entire thing he was working in silence non-stop.(gentleman of the jury bear with me. Are you aware that we're making history?)
There was also the fact that every so often someone would glare at him on the base. Had he done something wrong? No! They just thought it was weird to see someone like him on the base. It was like they just hated him for existing.
The only few friends he had there were of course Hera's crew members. Plus Kyle. As for everyone else, they just prefer to ignore him and whisper behind his back. Which was good. He didn't have to hear what they were saying for once. That is until today.
He was help Sabine pack for her dark saber mission when one teen on the base started glaring at him. At first he ignored it and continued helping his friends. Yet, Morgana kept glaring back with Kyle every few seconds. Ezra on the other hand flipped him off when no one was looking. This of course just made the teen glare more.
Eventually Arcann walked by him and the boy held out his foot. Next thing Arcann knew he was on the ground. As for the box he had been carrying, it had fallen in front of him. Everything had fallen out of the box right behind Galen's feet. All Arcann could hear was the teen laughing.
"Sorry about that." Arcann sighed as he got up.
"You should be." The teen grumbled as his eyes glared at the male. Arcann was just about to turn around when he heard it. He heard him said it. The teen had just said,
"Miss."
It was something he had been told his life. He had been told that his entire life that he was a girl. Something that he had hated from a very young age. It was always wear dresses, do make up, play with dolls, be a perfect princess. Something he never wanted to be. Something had pretended to be for so long. Just hear someone call him a girl by accident killed him.
"A-actually I'm a boy." Arcann stated as he turned around looking at the girl's face. He had made that correction four times that month. Every time his voice cracked for at least a second. Well, at least only while talking to two rebels. Everyone had apologized after they were corrected. Yet, he wasn't expecting what happened next.
"Nah, don't think so. You're definitely a girl." The teen stated. Okay, this girl was actually insulting him. To his face. Telling him things that he didn't wanna believe.
"No, I'm a boy." Arcann corrected her again. This teen just glared at him. She was looking at him like he was a rat in a kitchen or something. Like he was vermin.
"Actually, you're a girl. I know when I see someone of my own gender. So why the hell are you dresses like that?" She asked.
"Cause I'm a boy and I like my outfit." Arcann a smiled. This girl must not have met a transgender teen before. She must not know how this works.
At least that's what he thought. The second he said it a look of udder disgust was on her face. It looked like she had just touched a mouldy piece of breed. She looked like she was ready to throw up.
"Oh. You're one of those things. Look, quit the nonsense and just go back to being a girl. The galaxy needs less he-she's like you pretending to be something you never will ever be." She snapped. Arcann felt his mouth run dry. This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening in front of his friends. There was no way she was embarrassing him in front of his friends. In front of all the people who could probably hear her on the base. Hopefully no one was staring at them now.
"I-I am a boy." Arcann stuttered. He heard his voice crack when he said it. He knew that tears were forming in his eyes. He didn't want to go through this again. When he first began transitioning, he got this a lot. Every time he ended up crying and had to leave. The boy was hoping that never happened again. Ever. Yet, here he was again.
"Sure you are, and I'm a Jedi. Now let's be serious. Stop being a lying bitch and go back to being what you are. Which is a girl." The teen girl smiled.
"Excuse me?" A female voice asked. The teenage girl looked directly where the female voice was coming from.
"What did you just call him?" Sabine asked. She was now standing right between the girl and Arcann. The girl rolled her eyes.
"Oh, your one of the ones who let them do this all the time." The girl smiled.
"Oh and you're one of those bitched who likes to treat everyone like trash." Sabine smiled. You could tell she was mad. Very mad. Like she was gonna rip her apart limb from limb if she didn't stop talking.
"Look rainbow haired trash if you wanna let her-
"I believe my friend already told you he's a male." Galen said stepping forward. You could see an angered look in his eyes. It was terrifying to look at.
"Yeah, so just fu-" Ezra tried to say.
"EZRA!" Galen snapped.
"I mean leave." Ezra corrected him self.
"Look I will when you all stop being weirdos and tell he to-" The girl was cut off again.
"Okay, how about you just leave before I come over there and kick your transphobic ass." Kyle warned. He had now dig out his lightsaber. Next to him Morgana had her gun out. She had the tip of the gun so that if she shot it, it would shot her in the head. The girl would be dead inside seconds.
"Go. Now." Morgana stated. As you could guess the teen was gonna argue.
That is until a certain green women Twi'lek began glaring at her. The women looked like she was gonna kill the girl with her eyes. It was terrifying. So, the teen slowly walked away. She just walked so far away within a few seconds. Hera on the other hand just stood there.
"You okay man?" Galen asked. Arcann just nodded his head yes as he rubbed his eyes.
"Yeah. It's just no one other than my family has ever stood up for me before." Arcann smiled.
"Well welcome to the rebellion then." Ezra smiled.
"KIDS DON'T YOU ALL HAVE TO GET TO THE TRAINING AREA?" Hera yelled from where she stood. She would walk over but, her swollen ankles would disagree with her if she did. So she just yelled to them from where she stood.
"WE'RE GOING. SEE YOU 'ROUND THERE AT DINNER!" Morgana screamed back to her adopted mother. With that the teens climbed into their bikes and headed off to the site where Kanan had set up camp.