Lightsabers

"What do you think?" Ezra asked showing his family his newly made lightsaber. Sabine's daw dropped. Morgana let out a high pitched scream and hugged him. Which caused his lightsaber drop to the ground.
"You went with my design!" Morgana screamed. Kanan chuckled.
"What's new with this's design?" Zeb asked.
"What makes you say there's something new with it?" Ezra wondered as Morgana dropped him. He then proceeded to pick up his lightsaber.
"Kid it's Morgana. She makes crazy new designs to make things do different stuff. She made Sabine a colour changing necklace."
"It may or may not have a working blaster included."
"What do you mean may not?"
"I haven't tried it out yet."
"Well then let's go try it!" Morgana exclaimed happily dragging her brother out the door. Sabine ran after them. Zeb ran after the, to keep them out trouble. Really though he just went with them to see what Morgana was planning. Hopefully it involved bucket heads. Gaylin giggled a bit trying to join them. He was stopped by Kanan.
"So did you make your lightsaber yet?" Kanan asked. Gaylin had gotten his Kyber crystal the same time as Ezra. Well, he got his from a tiny green ghostly figure after moving a bolder with the force by him self while Ezra got his from a glowing ball with a Jedi masters voice. Looking back at what Ezra said know Gaylin was pretty sure that he hit his head but, the force was very weird. So it kinda made sense.
Gaylin dug out his silver lightsaber and turned it on revealing a yellow blade. Kanan smiled seeing that sight.
"So are you going to go lightsaber training or what ever their gonna do with them?" Kanan asked.
"No. It's Ezra fifteen minutes of fame. I'll show it to them tomorrow. Right now I'm gonna go make sure they don't get into trouble." Gaylin smiled putting his lightsaber back in his pocket before leaving. Kanan smiled pulling Hera into a hug.
"We raised them right." Hera giggled. Kanan kissed her on the head.
"Yeah. We sure did." He smiled. Chopper grumbled and let the room. Lord romance. He found it disgusting to watch at times. Like now.