No answer.

I gripped my head as I began to shake. My back met a wall and I slowly slid down it loosing my ability to stand any longer. I looked to the side seeing the shattered framed picture of Ethan and that's when I lost it.

Tears were falling endlessly down my face as I gripped his picture tightly in my arms.

"Why the fuck did you leave me E?" I asked barely audible due to my sobbing. I hugged my knees tightly to my chest still holding his picture with my fingers. I suddenly felt a cold feeling on the nape of my neck and I jumped back slightly still looking around finding no one once again.

I tried to stand up but falling straight back down as I felt a small amount of pain in my foot. My vision blurred as I tried to look at it but only seen red.

I walked back into the kitchen only to find the test laying on the counter. I tried to grab the bag but the alcohol had completely taken over my body and I stumbled around losing my balance and falling towards the tile floor.

"Shit fuckkkk." I groaned as I clasped my now pounding head. I laughed like a psychopath as I laid on the cool tile.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Oh yeah that's right you drank half a bottle of tequila.

I laughed at my subconscious and sat up looking towards the clock barely able to read it. It was already 10:03pm. Where the fuck did time go? I completely stood up looking for my cell phone. I scrolled through my contacts until I came across a name I haven't heard in years.

Josh.

Josh and I used to party together all the time when we were in high school. We went to the best parties, hooked up with the hottest girls, we even used to do the best drugs together. I found my self already clicking his contact number hearing he dial tone coming from the ear piece.

"Yo! Grayson what the hell man? Where have you been at?" He yelled through the phone. I immediately heard music blasting from the background as I knew he was at a party. I chuckled at his reaction since he seemed excited to hear from me. "Hahaha going through some fucked up shit man where you at right now?" I asked as he hollered through the phone.

"Dude I'm at this crazy ass party you should totally come! For old times sake!" I quickly sat up still drunk as I stumbled through the hallway towards my bedroom. "Fuck yes dude text me the address and I'll be there ASAP." "FUCK YEAHHHH!!!!!" He screamed through the phone as he hung up.

A few seconds later I heard my phone buzz and I picked it up seeing it was Josh sending me the address. I ripped my pants off and made my way towards the closet. I flung shirts out until I found my red crop shirt and ripped denim jeans and flung them both on the bed. I put on my deodorant and sprayed a shit tone of cologne and left my hair floppy. I threw my red converse on and grabbed my phone and keys.

The alcohol was wearing off but I still shouldn't be driving, but fuck it who cares. I put the keys into the ignition and backed out of the driveway. I sped off making the tires squeal loudly. I blasted the radio and rolled the windows down enjoying myself for a second.

After driving for twenty minutes I pulled into a neighborhood that was filled with mansions everywhere.

Where the fuck am I?