We sat in silence as I anxiously waited for my floor number. The elevator came to a stop, I waved goodbye to the woman and I jumped out running down the hall to my door. After I unlocked the door I slammed it shut and immediately ran straight to the bathroom.

I ripped the box open and paused once I realized I was holding the stick in my hand. I squeezed it in my hand as I whispered please be negative.

After I did my business I sat the test on the counter. I paced back and forth waiting for the timer to go off. As I waited I became to hot swiftly removing my leggings replacing them with shorts and trying to take my hoodie off only for me to struggle. I viciously tried to rip the clothing off only for me to trip over a shoe and fall to the floor.
(A/N: HAHA MY LIFEE)

I groaned in annoyance as I finally got it slipped over my head and I laid on the floor in my sports bra with my arms and legs sprawled out. I blankly stared at the ceiling wondering how the hell I was going to do this if that test came out positive.

My thoughts became interrupted as I heard he timed go off. I stayed on the floor letting the timer continue to go off pondering if I actually wanted to see the result. I slowly got up from the floor and walked into the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror looking at how pale my complexion was. I've changed so much in the past month to where I don't even feel like myself anymore.

I'm not myself without him though.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head down and slowly looked at the test. My eyes widened as I picked it up and stared at it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I sat on the sofa blankly looking at the wall were I used to keep pictures of me and Grayson. I of course took them down because they were to hard to look at. But I kept one. Hanging right above the tv. It wasn't just me and Grayson in the picture though. It also had my parents, Grayson's parents, and Ethan. We were all dresses for homecoming standing outside of the twins' house.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted as I heard loud banging coming from my apartment. I jumped slightly fear taking over as I neared the door. I hesitantly opened it being shocked to see a smirking Grayson standing on the other side of the door.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared at him. "What the hell are you doin here Grayson?" I asked trying to show I was irritated. But if I was being completely honest I was glad he was here. I thought at first how he remembered where to find my apartment until I seen him throw a piece of paper with my address on the countertop as he pushed passed me inside my apartment.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look good. He had a bad boy kinda vibe and I was into it. But I still missed my sweet Grayson. While I still appreciated he was still here he's not he same Grayson.

When he walked in I noticed him looking around with a confused expression spread on his face.

Does he remember this place?

The question immediately left my head as I caught him staring me up and down. "Can I help you?" I asked him but he was lost in thought. I walked up to him and snapped my fingers in his face. "What?" He asked looking amused. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound more intimidating.