Chapter 39

Harry's POV

*buz buzz buzz*

I my phone go off awakening me from my slumber, that's the most peaceful I've slept in a while.

I reached over to grab my phone and put it to my ear not bothering to see who it was.

"What!" I snapped down the phone.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" The panicked voice shouted down the phone.

Wait. Is that Jace!?

"Jace? Did you not get the message clear enough before-"

"Look harry I don't care what's happened between us but for once will you shut up and listen!" He ordered and I decided to hear him out.

"Go on" I said sitting up on the bed.

"You need to pack a bag and get out now. Just leave right now get out the town, neighbour hood preferably the country, but just please go now.-"

"Jace what the hell are you going on about?"

"The gang harry. There coming!"

"What? How do you know?"

"Because they've just come round here looking for you and completely trashed my house and beat me up In the process." Oh shit!

"Just leave now! they won't be far off!"

He said and then the line went flat.

"Jace? Jace!" I shouted down the phone but he ended the call.

Shit! What the hell am I supposed to do now? Where am I supposed to go?

Emma? What was I going to do? Do I leave her hear? Take her with me? No I can't take her it's not fair to her? But I can't leave her either?

Ughhh! Think harry think! Well maybe I could but I don't have any fucking time to think.

Right first I'll just pack my bag.

I picked up two of my old training bags and pulled all my draws out on to the floor quickly jam packing them with any clothes I could find.

"Hmm harry?" Emma's small groggy voice I tripped me. She opened her eyes and sat up.

"What the hell?"

"Look I don't have time to explain but basically there's a group of people after me and I don't know why, but there brutal, so I need to go now and get out of here, and you can either stay here but not in this house it's not safe or you can come with me and I understand if you don't because well why would you, it's not fair on you to drag you in to this so I think is best if you -"

"Okay okay! Harry breathing tends to help in these situations and first of all there's no way I'm leaving, I'm coming if you want me to or not!"

"But Emma there dangerous peopl-"

"Harry your not changing my mind."

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. Shit!

"Shit!" I said

"Calm down I'm sure if a gang were coming to get revenge I doubt they'd knock harry do you?"

"Well no I suppose not"

"Look carry on packing, I'll get the door"

"Okay but be carefull"

"Yeah I will"

Emma's POV

What the hell is going on?! I don't even have any time to think.

I grew more nervous as I approached the front door. I kept think what if it is the gang would they kill me?