Chapter 27

Harry's POV

"HARRY!!" The loud voice boomed.
I tried blocking it out.

"HARRY!!" The voice repeated again louder and more threatening.

"Leave me alone! Go away!!" I screamed at the tall dark figure standing In the doorway.

"Watch out son. I'm coming!" He said evilly, Turing his back to the door. Right before disappearing into thin air.

I jolted forward my eyes wide and didn't even realise my grip I had on Emma's wrist until she let out a yelp.

What the Fuck was that? It felt like some kind of warning. I swear I'm loosing my mind.

"Harry?" She asked worried. Wiping my sweat covered face.

"M-my d-ad" I stuttered. She rubbed my shaking back and I took A few deep breaths, and closed my eyes, trying to rid the horrible visions of my dad out of my mind.

"Are you okay? What happened" she asked still rubbing my back.

I sighed loudly before siting back on to my knees and turning round to face her.

"It was like some sort of vision. Like a pre warning of some kind, he just appeared and told me to watch out?"

"Harry what are you talking about? What do you mean pre waring? For what? Who told you to watch out?" She asked caressing my cheek, her brows furrowed in confusion.

I had totally forgot I hadn't told her about my dad coming back. I have so much swimming around in my head right now I feel like I'm drowning.

"Em, it's my - my dad. I went to Karens and she said he checked out of rehab. And ... And he wants to find me." I choked out, and I looked to the floor. as my eyes began to sting.

"What?" She said shock evident in her voice.

"But harry? I don't-"

"Just stop talking about it Emma!!!!" I shouted at her. And she flinched away. An I saw the hurt in her eyes, and it killed me that little but more.

"Harry please, just let me in. I can help you, you don't need to keep it all to your self any more, let me help you." She said so soft and calm.

"I-I don't know how to." I started but my voice cracked at the end. I couldn't keep up the fight anymore, I lent forward and his my head on Emma's neck.

"Shhh. It's okay, just try and explain in your own way. Just think it in your head, and say it." She said stroking my hair back soothingly.

"I can't, if I let him in my head he won't ever go. I need to stop letting him get to me Emma! He's ruined all of my life so far, I'm not letting him ruin the only good that's ever been in my life. Not anymore. But it's just so hard..." I began to sob into her shoulder.

"It's okay harry, he won't, you just need to be strong. It will be okay, you have me now, and I will help you every step of the way." She said wrapping her arms around my back pulling me closer to her.

"I've tried to be strong all my life Emma. And I never can be. Not when it comes to him. I may act all strong and tough in college and go around beating people up and damaging things but. I don't like doing any of it. I hate it because whenever I do it I feel more and more like him. And I never want to be like him. Ever. And I hate it. I try on stop, I really do but it's like he controls my mind when I'm angry and I can't stop him."

I stopped to take A few breaths, I hated being this way. I hated feeling so weak and useless, and pathetic, but sometimes I hate feeling like I have to be strong all the time. Like everyone expects me to be strong, and sometimes I just can't.

But I can't let him win again. Not this time. Emma is the best thing I've ever had in my life and I'm kit going to let him ruin her like he ruined me. It's just so so hard, but I'm determined this time. I'll do it for her.

I lift my head and I looked up at her, her gorgeous blue eyes full of hurt, and pain, and worry. Worry for me, worry that no one had ever had for me. I've been on my own all these years. And now as soon as i have someone as amazing as Emma, who seems to always forgive me and want to hear my side of the story even if it's worse, she always sticks by me.

She's my anchor in my forever drowning mind.

(Hi guysss sorry I took so long to update, I've been so busy lately. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Ily Byeee xxxx)