Chapter 36

Harry's POV

I felt Emma keep getting up and down all night last night. I wonder what was wrong. As I looked over at her still sleeping body, Something just didn't lie right.

I kissed her cheek and as I leaned away her i noticed how pale her face was? Is she okay?

I gently pressed my hand to her forehead and her head was cold but sweaty.

What the hell was going on.

I worriedly pulled back the sheets To reveal her body. My t-shirt was stuck to her body sweat marks covered it.

What the hell? I began to panic. When suddenly she rolled over and shivered. Then her faced screwed up and she jolted upward before running to the bathroom. What?

I frantically waited for her to return to the room. When she did she was even paler than before.

"Babe?" I asked quietly.

"I think I'm ill." She croaked Barley audible.

"Really.?" I couldn't help but laugh at the way she said that.

"Come here." I said opening me arms as she weakly climbed into them.

She was soaked with Sweat but i didn't care.

"Oh my poor baby." I said kissing her head.

"Hmmm." She smiled weakly. Before her eyes dropped closed and her body slumped down into my lap.

My soaked shirt can't of been comfortable for her I thought as I watched her worriedly.

I decided it would be best if I changed her top, Well my top to a new one so I sat her up and pulled the damp top off her frail body. Tossing it on to the floor, I lay her across the bed and got up to fetch another one. Remembering she liked them to smell of me I quickly sprayed it with my aftershave.

I got back on to the bed and pulled her back onto my lap pulling the top over her head then letting her relax back into my chest.

I wonder what could be wrong with her? She was fine yesterday? I switched on the tv on and scanned through the channels before finally settling on an old movie. I relaxed back into the bed and threw a blanket over our feet and played with a strand of her hair. I loved playing with it. It was strangely therapeutic.

...............

I felt my hand being pushed as it dropped to my side suddenly alerting me again I must of dozed off.

"Em?" I mumbled.

"Shh go back to sleep i wont be a minute." She smiled weakly. And I nodded I knew I should really follow but my mind was too dozy to function so I just let my eyes fall closed.

Emma's POV

I hung my head over the sink as I gulped down the tablet and a mouthful of water.

What the hell was wrong with me? It looked like food poisoning but it couldn't of been. I've hardly eaten anything! As i slugged back to the room I only just noticed I had a clean top on?

Harry must have changed it. He's such a sweetheart. I got back to the room and saw he was asleep with the tv remote in his hand.

I went over to him and pulled it from his grip then lay back down against his chest. It was like my comfort zone where I knew nothing bad could ever happen to me. My safe haven. My happy place.

..................

Harry's POV

When I woke up again I found Emma was back in my lap sleeping peacefully.