Chapter 35

Emma's POV

I got back in from the supermarket, I'd gone food shopping this morning as we had nothing in I left harry asleep in bed, after last night I thought I better leave him.

I heard harry banging around in the bedroom?

"Harry?" I called out

"What!" He snapped. Wow what's wrong with him?

"Okay chill."

"Don't annoy me Em. I'm already pissed." He snapped again. What the hell had happened in 4 hours.

I walked over to the bedroom an opened the door.

"Harry what's going on?" I asked keeping my distance from him.

"That fucking twat, he can fuck right off!!" He shouted angrily.

"Who?"

"Ughh!" He moaned picking up a book and throwing It across the room.

"Who harry?"

"Jace, the prick has it coming I swear to god!!"

"Why what's he done."

"I can't even! Why the fuck would someone do that! He such a dick!" He said his temper on over drive.

He was about to throw something else when a loud thud hit against the front door and harry shot off to the door and swung it open. I just stood in shock not quite sure what to do with myself.

I saw as Jace appeared at the door and Harry's face turned evil.

Before I could even react harry was charging towards Jace.

"Harry stop!!" I screamed but it made no difference.

"Harry please." I cried but still he carried on, and I swear for a second in Jace's eyes I saw a flash of fear.

I let out a stifled scream when Harry's fists connected with Jace's stomach. And they both landed with a thud on the floor.

I watched in horror. Feeling completely useless. I couldn't stop them. There was no stopping either of them when they were like this. It was a total shock I thought harry was close with Jace I mean I don't really like him but I wouldn't of expected this, I couldn't tell who was and who wasn't winning.

Suddenly Harrys fist punched repeatedly against Jamie's shoulders and chest. As I watched on as they rolled around the floor There there was a sudden loud crack and a low whimper? From who I couldn't tell over all the shouting.

I had a hunch as to who it sounded like, but I pray to god that I was wrong.

"Please please stop!!" I shouted moving closer. Just as Harry's head was slammed into the concrete floor of our once clean drive way, His eyes shut and his body went limp, before he popped them back open shaking his head.

"STOPP!" I screamed at Jace.

"STOP PLEASE YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM." I cried as loud as I could.

"Good" Jace grunted as his fist connected with Harry's nose and as the blood started to gush from him nose I couldn't cope with any more of this. I needed someone's help? Who? I have no idea. I've never felt so small in life. There literally nothing I can do to stop them?

Actually. I might not be able to stop them but I could distract them.

I had an idea, I wasn't sure if it would work but it's worth a try.

"Jace stop!! Stop your going to kill him please stop, stop, stop." I started shouting at him and he briefly looked towards me.

It worked.