Chapter 24

Emma's POV

I felt a sudden kick in my back. I turned around and squinted my eyes open to see What it was. It was harry his foot was pressed against my stomach. I peered over his shoulder to see his face. His brows were furrowed and a frown was set across his face.

He must be dreaming again. I gently leant my head against his shoulder, and placed my arm around his chest.

"Shh. Sleep baby, calm down." I quietly whispered in his ear.

He breathed out deeply, then he seemed to relax slightly. My phone suddenly buzzed on the table. I really didn't want to look at it. I knew who it would be. But I knew I would have to eventually so I might as well do it now.

I carefully sat up sliding harry off me, I reached over to get my phone and sure enough it was my dad. I moved over him, and walked to his room, so I didn't wake him.

I reluctantly answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear, and I was instantly met with the loud overpowering voice at the other end of the line.

"EMMA!! Where the hell are you!! Get home right now!" He screamed down the phone.

"Dad please-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"You selfish little girl! Me and your mother didn't raise you to be like this! You come back home right now!"

Dad please stop-"

No Emma. How dare you disrespect us and leave and skip collage for some hooligan of a boy and of all things spend the WHOLE night with him. In a hospital. I mean what head he come robbed someone's house and got beaten up!"

"Dad you don't even know him! Just shut up!" I cried down the phone. And I didn't even notice harry in the room until his soft calming hand was against my flushed cheeks.

He sat down next to me and gave me a soft drowsy reassuring smile. His eyes were puffy and looked lace with sleep. His messy hair was styled in all different directions. But he still managed to look hot.

"Emma! No stupid boy at your age is right for you! Your jeopardising your future here! You don't even know him! You need to come now! And if you don't I'll hunt you both down and I will kil-" and Before he could finish my phone was suddenly swiped from my hand.

"Hi sir, I'd just like to say that your views of your daughter are unacceptable and she should in no way be spoken to like that. It seems that it's you that's knows nothing. Not her or me. She's perfectly safe with me. And also good luck finding me. Jerk." He said before ending the call and handing me back my phone.

Wow. I sat staring at him unable to speak. No had ever stood up to my dad. No one dared to. And I'm so happy that harry did. And it will mean more to me than he will ever know or understand.

And before he could say anything else. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. Hugging him tightly.

"I love you so much. Thank you for that." I said smiling kissing his neck.

"Your welcome. I'm not having you spoken to like that. By anyone."

"It really means more than I can even explain to you harry. No ones ever stood up to him Before. And my mums to scared to speak up, or defend me when she knows it's happening." I sigh looking at the floor.

"Hey." he said tilting my chin up so I had to look him in the eyes.

"It stops today okay. No more. I swear if he does anything to upset you, I'll bloody speak up." He smiled.