Chapter 16

Harry's POV

"Now if I had 2.4 squared and I had to half it to find the volume, what would I do next?" My teacher asked the class.

I had been sat in double maths for what seemed like a life time, I was practically falling asleep. I was tiered from waking up last night anyway, and his boring monotone voice and maths in general didn't help my situation. Do I decided to just switch off for a while. I lay my head on the desk and closed my eyes.

The next thing I knew I heard the bell ringing through my drowsy thoughts. I couldn't be bothered to move, but I knew I had to. So I lazily stood up and threw everything in my bag before waking out in to the busy filled corridoors.

I was on my way to maths when I hear someone call my name.

"Oi! Styles!" The boy shouted. I turned around to see a tall quite built guy from our year heading towards me, along with 3 other guys. What was going on?

"What?" I huffed, I couldn't be bothered with there stupid games now.

"Your a prick you know that!" he spat in my face. Leo I think he was called?

"Excuse me?" I asked. What the hell is he taking about? Almost everyone had gone out of the corridor now, leaving just the 5 of us.

"You heard me!! I heard what you called jack! No one calls our mate something and gets off lightly! He tried to threaten me. But I wasn't intimidated in the slightest, by any of them.

"Oh yeah. So what are you 4 prunes going to about it?" I asked pulling at their strings.

And before I could react they did something Unexpected.

Two of them appeared behind my each one kicking me in the back of my knee caps causing them to collapse. Fucking great. Then as I tried to stand Leo started to swing at me, hitting me right on the spot where I bruised my head on Emma's cupboard last night.

Shit. That hurt. My vision blurred momentarily before It went back to normal. And I managed to stand.

"What the fuck is all this.l!" I said my anger rising. I spat out the blood that had collected in my mouth.

"Pay back!" Leo punched me again, but this time I was quick enough to retaliate.

I managed to punch him multiple times in the stomach and once in the face before he fell to his knees.

I was about to give him a good right hook.When suddenly, the three guys from behind that I had completely forgot about pounced on me. Knocking me clean off my feet as I face planted the hard floor.

My whole head spun and my vision blacked out. I heard numerous people shouting, but I couldn't see there faces. I shook my head which only made things worse. And suddenly I felt a hard sting in my back as the shape of someone's boot dug into my back, and then the same started to happen against my. I was defeated. Four against one was never fair.

I was too weak to even try to put up a fight against the hard cold boots that stung against my skin. I let a small whimper.

When suddenly I heard a different voice in my head.

"You idiotic boy!" The all too familiar voice from my childhood crept in. What was happening to me?

I cried out and it soon faded back to the 3 voices of Leo's gang members. And as much as I tried and tried to open my eyes they wouldn't, I felt paralysed. And my mind turned black, and the beatings my body was taking soon went numb.

Emma's POV

As I walked into my next class, I wondered why harry hadn't come over or wen text me at break? He nor sly comes and sits with me? But he didn't show. He didn't even text.

I sat down an got my thing out, just as Jess rushed over to me.

"Oh my god! OMG god Em!! Have you heard about the massive fight that broke out in third lesson!!?" She said excitedly.

"What fight? No why who's had a fight?" And instantly as I processed my own words I began to dread the answer. It could be harry? No it won't be. He's not like that anymore? Right...

"Yeah! Apparently that psycho guy harry had a fight with Leo! Leo apparently attacked him with three others. He took a shit load of beatings aparently!" He rushed her hazel eyes wild with exitment.

"W-what?" I choked.

"Yeah! I know! I mean four against one! That's totally unfair! Oh my god what If he's dead!!" She shouted. Just as I teacher walked in.

"Okay okay everyone settle down now please!" He shouted.

I felt sick. Physically sick. Like I could throw up any minute. I needed to get out of here. I needed to make sure harry was okay. Was he okay? He'd be okay right?

"Em are you okay? You don't look so good?" Jess asked giving me a strange look.

"No." I choked before grabbing my stuff and running out of the room.

I ran down all the corridors and stairs, taking two at a time. And nearly tripping down them twice. I sprinted down the long corridor which lead to the nurses room. And I found the door. My heart was pounding. And I felt sick. My mouth was so dry. And my was was spinning. I knocked on the door but no one answered so I figured I'd let my self in. No one seemed to be around? Was that a good thing?

As i opened the my eyes grew in horror at the sight before me harry was on one side of the room, a curtain pulled halfway around his bed, where he lay.

And Leo was on the other side. I had so much anger towards Leo, I felt like going over there right now and beating the shit out of him. Right here, right now! But harry was my priority right now.

I quickly crossed the room, and over to his bed. What I saw was not what I expected.

Harry lay there, his face swollen and bruised, twisted in pain and anger. His eyes screwed shut. His nose covered in blood. He was writhing in pain on his bed clutching his stomach. Where the hell was the school nurse?!

"Harry!" I cried reaching for his battered hand.

He froze instantly.

"E-em" his voice was cracked and laced with pain and emotion.

"Shh. Your okay now, I'm here. It's okay." I comforted. I feel so emotional right now but I need to be strong for him. He looks so...

So defeated.

So fragile.

So broken...

(Hi guys! Double update. I just couldn't stop myself! :) hope you like the chapter! I can't believe how much the views have shot up in the last chapter! It's amazing! And I love you all! I'm so glad your all enjoying it! Ily! Please don't forget to vote! Hope you Like the chapter. Ily all Byeee xxx)