Chapter 30

Emma's POV

We had been at the party for about 2 hours? An hour? 3 hours? I don't really know. My minds not it's clearest at the moment...

I stood at the kitchen counter waiting for ... What's he called? Sam? Simon? I can't rember, but anyway he was making me a drink, I did say I wasn't going to go mad on drink tonight but I've lost count so one more won't hurt anyone.

"Here you go." The guys said handing me the drink smiling.

"Thank you." I hiccuped and he started to laugh at me.

"Now be careful take it slow with this one it's strong." He warned. Did I listen no. If I was sober I would listen but I don't think I am so I'm not listening to anyone.

I stumbled back into the main hall, Niall's aunties was huge, it had an indoor pool too. And a gym. I'd love to live somewhere like this. It would be pretty cool. I took a large gulp of my drink which tasted so good, but he wasn't joking when he said it's strong. I felt the room spinning 100 miles an hour already and I'd only had one sip. Oh well.

I pushed through numerous people to ware I thought I'd left harry. Was harry here? I'm sure I told him to stay here? it was hard to rember, I pushed through loads of sweaty dancing bodies and when I got to where I thought I'd left him he wasn't there?

"Harry?" I called out. A hand grabbed my wrist. Is this harry. I turned around to see. But I turned too quick, Jesus I'm not getting this drink again, whoever gave it to me must be some kind of phsyco if you downed one of These in one go it would probably either kill you or knock you out flat for a week.

"Hello beautiful, what's a girl like you doing all on her own." The deep alcohol fumed breath breathed over me.

This was not Harry.

"I'm not -" I started but he silenced me.

"Shh don't speak baby girl... Relax." He said his head dipping lower and his hand moved to me ass.

"Get off me." I said trying to pull away from him but his grip was stronger then my already weakened one from all the alcohol I'd consumed.

"Shhh." He said moving his hips against me. Does he not get the message that I want him to fuck off.

"I said get off me." I shouted louder, well at least I think it was louder my thoughts aren't very collected at the moment but there collected enough to know what this ass holes doing. I pushed him back and he tripped up and fell over knocking about 15 bottles off a table.

"You little bitch you'll pay for that!" He shouted at me scrambling up and launching himself towards me,

He knocked me clean over, and I whacked my head against the banister of the huge stair case.

My vision blurred and just as the guy was about to launch him self again he was suddenly jolted backwards. What?

I blinked rapidly to try and straighten my vision.

I heard lots of crashing and glass smashing which made my head hurt. I was about to put my head in my hands when a blurry hand reached out in front of me, I couldn't see who it was but I reached out and took it. They held me close as we pushed through the blur of body's which was quite overwhelming and I felt my brain stating to shut down.

"Emma?" The voice called from the distance, since when was the person stood so far away, I swear they were just stood next to me? I'm so confused. And my head hurts, and I can't see a thing. At all. I feel sick.

Harry's POV

"Emma!" I called again. I've never seen her this bad before, she looks bad. How much has she drank? She looks fucking comatosed. I took the drink she still had in her hand and smelt it.

Fucking hell. How strong is this shit.

I took a sip.

Jesus Christ. What the fucks in this drink. That's enough alcohol to even knock an alcoholic out. And that's saying something. Even I would drink this. Whoever gave her this needs a slap. She'd need her fucking stomach pumped if she'd of finished it off.

I tipped it out on to the grass. And threw the cup down, before focusing back on Emma. Who stood swaying leaning against a wall her head bleeding slightly and her cheek was swollen.

"Emma, can you hear me?" I said right up in her face. Her expression stayed blank.

"Emma?" She was beginning to worry me now.

"Emm-"

I tried to say before she threw up all over me, emptying most of tonight alcohol consumption all over my t-shirt, face and shoes. Shit.

Her hair was covered in it along with it all smeared around her face.

"Jesus Emma. Out of all the places." I said unsure what to do with my sick covered clothes I couldn't exactly strip off.

"Sorry." She hiccuped. Well at least she spoke. I was worried that drink had done something to her.

"Sit here, I'll go and get niall." I said sitting her down on the wall.

I quickly ran through the smoke filled sweaty house looking for Niall's blonde hair.

"NIALL!" I shouted as I saw him across the other side of the room he looked over and started making his way towards me.

"Harry? What the hell-"

"Don't ask questions I'll explain tomorrow but can I borrow your car to take emma back to my apartment then I'll drop it back off once or sorted her out, some dick spiked drink with some fucking strong shit and she's comatosed." I explained

"Sure go for it." He said tossing me the keys to his car. I quickly ran back to where I left Emma, praying she won't of wondered off. I got outside and luckily she hadn't moved but i think she was in the verge of passing out. I quickly shook her awake and helped her up practically carrying her to the car.

"What a-aree we d-doing" she slurred as I did her seatbelt for her.

"Going home babe, your going to be fine."

"H-home NO!" She shouted "m-y daddd"

"No no not your home home, back to my apartment it's okay. just sleep you'll be fine."

The drive back to my apartment seem to take ages, Emma had fallen asleep a while ago so my mind was left to wade around and think of all the things in the world that I didn't really want to think about right now.

I swear if I ever see the guy who gave her that bloody drink or the one that tried to come on to her, well let's just say they better start running.

--

After what felt like hours I finally pulled into my drive and carefully bundled Emma out of the car. I carried her up to the door and through into the bedroom, I lay her down on the bed and stripped her off, before jogging to the bathroom to get a towel and a bowl of hot water.

I gently pulled one of my clean tops over her head and washed her face and tried to wipe some of the sick out of her hair before I pulled it back into a loose pony tail and lay her down in bed.

I fetched a bowl, a glass of water and some paracetamol and put it on the bedside table for in the morning or whenever she decides she needs it.

I quickly stripped off myself and threw on another t-shirt and a pair of joggers and went to take Niall's car back.

---

I practically fell through the door and dragged my self to the sofa. I was so shattered I felt as If I could collapse at any point. Tonight's the first proper night I've been out out since the Leo incident and to top it all off some prick drugged my girlfriend and I've had to make to trips to Niall's aunties to get me and back her then to take Niall's car back.

I pushed my shoes off and grabbed a blanket off the top of the sofa I couldn't be arsed moving at all. Well this was me for the night. My eyes automatically shut and darkness soon flooded over me....

(Hiiiii guysss how are you all, I can't actually believe how quick the views keep going up it's crazyyy, so thank you all! Ilyy all byee xxxxx)