Chapter 26

Emma's POV.

Harry had explained everything she said to him, about his nightmare and parents, and shit like that, which was such an awful thing to do. He hates himself enough for having them any way. And her bringing then up will make him feel 1000 times worse than he already was.

We had just been lay for a while on his bed watching a movie, when his phone rang, it was an unknown number.

"Shall I answer and say your out or something?" I suggested.

And he seemed okay with my suggestion so gave me permission.

I picked up his phone and put it on loud speaker

"Hello, Harry's out right now, can I help you." I asked waiting for the person to speak.

"Cut the crap I know he's there!" The voice snapped down the phone.

"Excuse me but who is this?"

"Why would you care who I am. Who are you anyway."

"Who I am is irrelevant. But if your asking for harry and ringing in an unknown number then I need to a least know who you are to tell him you've rung." I said proud of my quick thinking comeback.

"Ugh fine. Just say Sarah called. And say it's important that he returns. He'll know what you mean when you tell him."

"Okay??" I said looking towards harry, who's face was now visibly paler than a few seconds ago.

"Bye." She said and ended the call. Strange?

"Who's Sarah?"

"My- my um." He scratched the back of his neck nervous.

"Hey, remember what I said." I smiled placing my reassuring hand over his.

He took a deep breath and carried on.

"She was my therapist, but I've not seen her in years?" He said confusion written all over his face.

"Oh. Okay. She was a bit abrupt for a therapist wasn't she?"

"She always has been." He smiled.

"So when are you ringing her back?" I asked handing him the phone.

"Now, I think. Jeez I've not spoke to her I like 4 years!" He said shaking his head and re dialling her number.

"Hi Sarah." He said warily.

"Yeah I'm okay.... No... Yeah I do, most days.. Yeah." He said sighing, I wonder what they were talking about.

"What do you mean?" He Suddenly said sounding on edge.

"What!!" He practically shouted, his jaw dropping.

I try to get his attention to ask him what's going on but his eyes seem miles away.

"No! What! That's impossible!" He argued. Suddenly aggravated.

"Yeah I understand that, but what your saying is impossible. It's not legal for him to come that close. Everyone knows that."

He paused for a while. What the hell is going on?

"What do you mean it was terminated! They can't do that." He said putting his head in his hands.

"No. I refuse to believe it. .... No tell me!.... I have to know. Tell me now. I don't care what it is. Tell me!" He ordered. I felt sorry for this Sarah woman, he was being quite harsh with her.

She must of been explaining to harry, whatever they were talking about. Because his breathing suddenly hitched and he fell deadly silent.

His eyes suddenly filled with rage and his nostrils flared! He was up on his feet within seconds and storming out the door.