Chapter 25

Harry's POV

I couldn't get over how ridiculously hot she looked when she came down the hall way. For a girl who literally just threw a pile of clothes in a bag and came to mine crying then For her to somehow look that hot is beyond me.

I expected her to maybe wear a skirt and a dressy top. But no, she decides to drive me fucking crazy by waring a fitted dress, that showed off every single curve in her perfect body.

We entered the restaurant and I saw about 10 different men eye her up as soon as we stepped in the door. Fucking great. I quickly stepped in front of her and interlocked our hands, just to make it known she's taken.

Wait, is she? Is this a date. Nothing's officially yet. Shit. It is. What do I do? I'm not one for all this mushy romance talk. Okay breath.

"Harry?" Emma nudged my shoulder, pulling me from my daydream.

"Huh? Yeah sorry, erm, we booked a table under the name of styles." I said to the annoying desk waiter person who was also eyeing up my Em.

"Ahh.. Yes. Mr Styles, reservation for two?"

"Yes" I snapped pulling Emma behind me.

"This way, I'll show you to your table." He said stepping out from behind the tiny desk and heading down the rows of tables.

We followed him around passing a large table of 10 who's voices could be heard from all over the resturant. They better leave soon, I don't want them ruining this.

We finally got to the table and the waiter left us in peace after giving us our menu's and said he would send someone over in a while for us to order.

"Wow Harry this is such a gorgeous place." Em smiled, looking all around the room.

"I know, I've not been in ages. the foods delicious." I smiled watching her as she took in her surroundings.

She turned back around before I could drop my gaze, and she blushed before smiling at me.

"So. What are you going to do about your dad?" I asked after a minute or so of silence passed.

Her eyes shot up and a deep frown set across her face... Maybe I shouldn't of said that.

"I- um.." She stuttered.

"It's okay, never mind, I shouldn't of brought it up." I said reaching across the table and placing my hand over hers.

She smiled silently thanking me.

"You look beautiful tonight Emma." I smiled at her, as her cheeks began to turn red.

"Thank you. You look hot to."

"Oh just hot. Nice grammar there em." I laughed.

"Oh shut up harry. Just take the damn compliment." She grinned cheekily.

I was about to say something but the waiter walking over interrupted us.

"Excuse me, are you ready to order."

"Yes. We are, well I am. Are you harry?" Emma replied before I could cuss at him for interrupting our conversation.

"Yeah. Ladies first." I said laughing. As she kicked my foot under the table.

"I'll have the roast duck and risotto, then for dessert I'll have the chocolate cake please." She smiled sweetly pointing out each dish on the menu.

"No problem ma'm." He said taking her menu. I don't like this waiter either. He's being very over friendly to her. And I don't like it.

"Thank you." She said, before the waiter stepped towards me.