Chapter 32

Emma's POV

I felt a lot better now. I slept of my hangover and harry had too. We had slept most of the day. So I got up and decided to cook some tea whilst harry was still sleeping so he couldn't distract me.

I left the chicken cooking and went to get changed and have a shower. I certainly needed one after last night.

---

I was drying my hair when I suddenly felt Harry's warm hands wrap around my waist. And pull me from the chair.

"Harry, do you mind I'm trying to dry this" i waved pointing at my hair and swatting at his arms.

"Yeah well I've got a better idea." He said, his voice thick and seductive. There was something in his eyes that was different they were glistening, they were a beautiful deep green.

"Oh and what would that idea be?" I asked understanding I think what he meant.

"Hmm it starts with this." He said bending down kissing my neck. Why was he suddenly like this so seductive and sexy. This morning he was a dopey sleepy charming harry. Now he's a sexy dangerous seductive harry, and I love this side to him, one that I've never really seen a lot of, at all I fact.

He reached for my hand and pulled me to follow him.

"But harry-"

"Shh it's okay, you can trust me completely just relax." He whispered as he reached behind him to lock the door I don't know why, no one else lives here.

The only light source in the room was his small bedside lamp. He guided me back until I felt my calves press against the side of his cool Wooden bed, an a small gasp fell from my lips when I realised what this meant.

He placed his strong protective hands on my hips rubbing small circles on my exposed skin with his thumb.

he came much closer to me so that we were firmly pressed against each other his head dipped down so our lips and nose brushed lightly against each other

"I love you" he whispered, only just audible as he kissed the corners of my lips.

My hands found there way up to his inked chest and smoothed there way up around his neck, locking in place as he hungrily kissed down my neck, I tilted my head back slightly to allow him more access to suck at the sensitive skin on my neck, my eyes fluttered closed as his grip on me became tighter around me as I threaded my hand up through his scruffy locks of golden brown hair, he moaned into my neck as I tugged at the ends of his hair, pulling him closer ... Wanting him to be closer.

I never felt like this before and I love it.

"Lay back for me baby" he said his voice deep and the ends of his hair tickled my face and I did as he said, leaning back into the bed and he followed me, finding a comfortable position hovered over me, his tattoo covered muscular arms at each side of me protecting me like a cage.

His lips found mine again and he began to kiss me more passionate this time almost aggressive but I wasn't complaining, I'd craved this feeling for far too long, always worrying about what my parents and everyone might think but right now I couldn't care less about them, before I could stop my self I gripped the fabric of his black t-shirt around my hand and tugged at it, begging for him to let me pull it off, he opened his eye and smiled realising

What I was suggesting, and helped by putting his arms up as I pulled it straight over his head.

His hair fell over his face and I tossed it on to the floor he came back down over me before I could even take a breath before re attaching our lips, his tongue desperately trying to explore my mouth which I allowed. He roamed the inside of my mouth and our kisses became sloppier and more desperate

"If I can't ware mine neither can you, take it off." He demanded breathless from our kiss.

I sat up to take me top off and he did the same and he eyed my top up and down as I pulled it up over my body my cheeks instantly flushed heating up, as his eyes travelled down my neck to my chest

"Wow." He breathed "your beautiful" he said sucking in a breath and reaching his large hand behind my back to unclasp my bra pulling my straps down slowly

We lay back down returning to how we were before but this time there was an apparent bulge that I could now feel pressed against me, his lips rode up my collarbone then back to my neck, one of his hands slowly moved it's way up my chest to my breast and he cupped it in one of his large hands, and I pulled down against his hair causing him to let a small moan out, he lowered himself down onto me slowly using one hand to hold him self up slightly, he smiled then moved his hand down to the hem of my shorts. And pulled them down before I could respond, and he began to rub small circles over my panties, making my mind blur

"H-harry." I moaned my mind and body felt disconnected.

I gave him a small nod letting him know he had my acceptance, before he pulled them down my legs and I wiggled my feet so they fell to the floor, he giggled at my method and then his eyes traveled all the way back up to me. He took in my expression and lowered his head until we were inches apart

"Only if you want to, only if your ready I don't want to force you into anything." He said his deep voice turning raspy and low.

"I do.. Just not 'that' tonight, but something else." I said worried I'd turn him off, I wasn't rejecting him.

"Its okay baby don't worry, just relax." He said rubbing my thigh and lowering himself further against me. Our lips smashed together again and the more his tongue explored my mouth the more the kiss deepened the more my mind lost it's self.

His large soft hand travelled up from my thigh closer to my area, and he again began to rub small circles against me. My head fell back against the mattress and my eyes rolled back, I tugged his hair down forcing him closer to me. I knew what he was going to do.

And I was ready.

His hand slipped closer down and I squoze my eyes shut as two of his fingers went up inside me. I kissed him harder as the feeling sent my mind spiralling.

"I-I lo-ve y-you" I panted unable to form a sentence as he pulled his finger in and out of me. I've never experienced anything like this and it feels amazing. I suddenly felt my legs go tight together then with one final moan of his name he pulled his fingers out and flopped onto his side next to me. I felt motionless, I lay panting my eyes wide and alive, I felt buzzing all around my body, it was a strange sensation, but wonderful.

"I love you too." He panted. Snaking his hot sweaty arm around me pulling me closer to him. And we just lay there in a comfortable silence.

(Hi guysss, soo first proper sort of sex scene, sorry if it offends any Of you, but for the people it doesn't I hope you liked it, I was quite scared of posting it really, I don't know why, just nerves I guess, anyway hope you enjoyed it, ily all byee xxxx)