Chapter 38

Harry's POV

I felt so drained I had such a rough night last night I had a headache for about 3 hours and about 4 dreams. it was awful. I finally got some sleep when Emma pulled me on to her chest rubbing my back.

I opened my eyes to see Emma's beautiful body lay next to mine, he face facing mine, a small smile set across her, her eyes closed, she looked peaceful, her arm lay draped over my back and her ankle lay intertwined with mine. The sheets just covering her body from the waist down. She was perfect, in every way.

I gently pushed her arm off mine and sat up. I grabbed my phone from the table and checked it.

1 new message from Jace.

2 missed calls. Jace?

Why the hell would he want me, didn't he get the message last time.

I decided to take the chance and call him back.

"Harry?" He answered obviously shocked of rang him back.

"What?"

"I erm.. I wanted to-" .

"For god sake Jace do you know how early it is, get to the point!"

"Okay okay. Look I know we've had our differences lately but I just thought I'd give you the heads up and I couldn't exactly come round because of your psyco girlfr-"

"Watch it prick!" I cut in.

"Okay sorry, but man she's scary." I laughed at the fact Jace. The collages most feared student after me of course was scared of Emma.

"Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you that well. You remember about this time last year we had all that trouble with that group from the rival collage."

Shit.

"Yeah what about them?" I said trying not to sound panicked. These guys were nasty business.

"Well apparently they never got what they wanted and were fully satisfied."

"Okay, go on."

"Basically harry there after you, and I don't think it will be just a friendly chat, or even a bit of a fight, there angry and looking for blood."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Oh shit. I don't understand after everything that happened why are you telling me why not just not tell me then you'd get what you wanted as well."

"Mate. As much as you hurt me, I'm not that bad, I'd never let the gang try anything on you. I'll still look out for you. But I'd understand If you wouldn't do the same. It was so awful of me to do what I did. I know it's not an excuse but I was completely drunk."

"Thank Jace, but no I wouldn't return the favour. You went way too far. Drunk or not. So don't ask for too much your lucky I'm even speaking to you."

"I know I feel awful harry I really do. I'll pay for any damage repair.-"

"The damage was too great. I don't give a fuck about the money jace, it's the memories. I mean how the fuck did you even know! I never told you!" Thinking about it how the hell did he know?

"It was on your school files."

What!!

"What! Why were you looking at them."

"I broke in to find out what this really hot girl was called- "

"Could you not of just asked someone."

"No, anyway I saw your file so I was just being nosy an I guess I was still pissed at you for what you said to that girl at the party about me. So I read through it. And I don't know my mind just go a bit carried away. Sorry."