Chapter 5

Harry's POV

I heard his heavy boots stride across my room. I began to get scared. Mummy said he'd never find me.

"I know your In here boy!" His voice getting closer and closer to where I was.

Then suddenly the door to my wardrobe, my only safe place began to open. He had found me.

"Hiding away from your own father! Well well, you know what happens when your a naughty boy don't you harry!' He said his voice low and threatening.

he pulled me out the wardrobe, an I stood trembling In front of him. Dreading what I knew was about to come....

"YOU STUPID BOY!" He screamed slapping my face hard. I started to scream.

"No no! Stop daddy please!" I cried but he wouldn't listen. He never did.

Emma's POV

"No no! Stop daddy please!" I heard harry scream. Waking me up. What the hell? I sat up rubbing my eyes. Trying to get them to work properly.

I reached over and fumbled around trying to find the lamp switch. When I finally found it I saw an awful sight.

Harry was Lay on the top of his bed, thrashing back and forth, crying and sleep talking.

What was going on? What do I do?

"Stop please!!" He cried again. His face looked so pained. So scared and fragile.

Without thinking I got up and quickly rushed to his side.

"Harry!?" I called his name.

He didn't stirr. I started to shake his shoulders.

"Harry!" I called again louder this time.

"Harry! Wake up!" I shouted shaking him.

Suddenly his eyes flew open and he shot up, crashing into me. He gripped my body so hard I felt it could snap at any minute. His breathing was fast and uneven. His body was damp and sticky. Obviously sweat covered. His head buried Into my neck.

After a few minutes and when his breathing was almost back to normal. I quietly called his name.

"Harry?" I whispered.

His body went stiff and his breathing seemed to stop suddenly. He immediately let go of me and lay back down turning away from me. What?

I sat perched on the side of his bed. What had he just dreamt? It must of been awful. I would never of thought harry who doesn't seem to be scared of anything, to look so small and vulnerable. When his eyes opened. They looked like they we're covered in a mist of true fear.

I'd just seen what I thought was the fearless harry styles. Reduced to nothing but a small little scared broken boy. It was horrible to see.

"Emma" Harry's small shaky voice broke me from my thoughts.

"Yeah"

"Can you pretend you didn't see that please." He sighed.

"But harry, are you okay?"

"Just leave it please! I'm fine!" He said his voice rasing.

"Harry, you know if you want to talk-" I started to say. But he cut me off.

"No Emma! I don't want to talk and I never have so just drop it!" He snapped.

"How many people know about these?" I questioned.

"No one."

"What? How often do you get them?" I knew I needed to tred carefully. One wrong word and he would stop talking to me.

"I've never told anyone, your the only person who now knows!" He explained

"And I've had them everyday of my life since I was 7" he said turning to face me.

As I looked at his face his forehead was beaded with a line of sweat an his eyes were red and blood shot.

"Everyday! Have you never thought about. Maybe seeing someone?"

"Fuck no!"

"Why not, they could help them stop."

"I don't like people knowing my problems! So I'd prefer if it if you didn't go and blab to the whole campus that I had a stupid nightmare and blubbered like a baby!" He snapped staring right into me.

"I wasn't going to tell anyone!? I'm not that type of person. Anyone who tells me something in confidence, never gets spoken of to anybody apart from that person." I said meaning it. I wasn't one of these bitchy people who went around blabbing to everyone about people's personal life's.

"Good! Don't"

"Harry! I just said I don't do things like that" i said irritated that he won't trust me.

"Okay okay fine." He said realising I do mean what I said.

"So if you ever wanted to talk, I'm here?" I said hopeful that he would let his stupid barrier down and let me in.

"No I don't do talking. If I wanted a councillor id go and get one." He snapped.

You know what! If he doesn't want help, I'm not wasting my time.

"Fine. Goodnight harry!" I said getting off his bed and lying back on the floor.

I heard harry shuffling around then I saw him stomp past me. What? His bedroom door opened and slammed closed. Where was he going?

I was left alone in his room. Where had he gone?