Chapter 31

Emma's POV

I opened my eyes and my brain told me it was way to bright so I quickly screwed them shut, my head started to spin as my mind began to wake up and my whole body felt heavy and numb, what even happened last night, I don't remember anything past being stood waiting for a drink, I don't even know how I got in bed and undresses but seen as I'm in one of Harry's tops I'm guessing he helped.

Speaking of harry where is he? I slowly sat up and the room spun even faster, I placed my hand over my forehead, and took a deep breath, I looked over to the bedside table and saw some paracetamol and a cup of water, harry must of left them for me.

I reached over and grabbed them from the table, I quickly and unwillingly swallowed them down, and headed towards the door swaying slightly as I walked feeling slightly sick. I made my way to the lounge instantly following Harry's loud snores, I reached the sofa and found him, he was sprawled out across the sofa still fully clothed with a blanket loosely pulled over him, his face looked exhausted and covered with worry. I was going to wake him but I decided against it judging on how tired he looked. I decided to just hutch his legs up and sit on the end of the sofa, I reached for the remote and put the tv on quietly. I leant against his legs and he shifted slightly.

My head was killing me, and I felt slightly nauseous, I can't remover much of last night to be honest, I don't even remember drinking that much. I gave up trying to remember and leant my head against Harry's knees.

"Hmm..." He mumbled randomly.

"Harry?" I asked lifting my head up to see his face.

"Hmm." He said again a small smile appeared at the corners of his mouth and he opened one of his eyes slightly.

"How's your head?" I asked wondering how much he had drank last night.

He sat up and stretched shaking his head to wake him up.

"Your seriously asking how my head is. I'm surprised you can even form a sentence." He said shaking his head.

What? What the hells he on about? How bad was I last night?

"What do you mean? How bad did I get last night?" I asked my face going red slightly.

"How much do your remember?" He asked siting up observing me worriedly.

"I remember being stood in the kitchen waiting for a drink and after that nothing."

"Ha. Well that's explainable, do you remember who you got your drink off?"

"Ermm, sam I think his name was."

"Sam priestly! What a dick! He better keep out my way." He said I could see his patience waring thin.

"Why what's she ever done to you?" From what I remember of him he seemed nice.

"He practically gave you a death drink, the amount of alcohol and spirits in that one cup could of easily killed you if you had downed it." He said his amusement totally gone.

I was about to laugh at the stupid overreaction of his reaction but I realised he wasn't joking, the drink I had could of killed me or made me extremely ill like hospital ill.

"Oh." Was all I could think of saying.

He shook his head.

"Harry what happened last night?"

"How much do you remember?"

"Not much" I admitted scooting up closer to him and he put his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him.

"Okay so basically you went to the bar to get a drink and I was stood waiting for you near the stairs and then you didn't come back for ages then I decided to look around and find you, and I turned the corner to see some twat hitting on you so I rushed over but as I did the absolute dick pushed you over and you fell against the banister, hence the big bump on your head, then I beat him up and grabbed you and guided you out the house, then you threw up on me but you were in in some creepy ass trance which was weird, but you literally threw up everywhere so I borrowed Niall's car took us home put you in bed and changed your dress and then took Niall's car back then I don't remember much after that because I was literally shattered and I practically fell through the door and dragged myself to the sofa and collapsed on that."

He explained everything to me, and I felt so embarrassed but how the hell do I not remember any of it? It's so strange what alcohol does to you. I feel mortified that I did all that and I don't even remember.

"Sorry." I said quietly hiding my face under his arm.

"Hey." He said tilting my head up.

"It's okay you don't have to apologise to me baby." He smiled kissing my head.

"I know I just feel so stupid and embarrassed that I don't remember doing any of what happened, I mean come on harry dunk or not you realise when your being hit on by a creep and when you get pushed into a fucking banister." I cursed annoyed at myself. I was so embarrassed.

"Babe, with that drink I'm surprised you were still stood up and conscious I know I wouldn't be and that's saying something because I can handle my drink, but that was fucking strong."

"Yeah but still." I said sighing and sliding down and lying across his chest, and he slid his arm behind my back pulling me closer.

"Look what happened happened, it can't be undone or changed and to be honest babe most people were totally out of it and won't remember anyway so I wouldn't worry."

"Yeah I suppose." I said Still not believing him.

"Anyway how you feeling now?" He asked kissing my head.

"To be totally honest like shit." I laughed weakly, I hope these paracetamol take affect quick.

"Try going to sleep again" he suggested and even though I didn't want to I knew it was the only thing that would help.

"Okay I'll try." I said reluctantly closing my eyes and cuddling into Harry's side as his arm tightened protectively around me.

(Hiiii guysss I'm soo sorry I've not updated in so longgg but I'm in the middle of my GCSE's and I was focusing on them. An sorry for this chapter being shit but I hope you like it, the next one will be better I promise okay well I love you all byee xxxx)