Chapter 13

Emma's POV

"Quick lets go." I said grabbing his had and dashing for my front door. Just incase my stupid neighbours saw harry.

We were back at mine now. Harry had to park his car up the road so if he was still hear when my dad got back he wouldn't see the car.

"You worry to much. " He laughed following me into the house.

"Do you want a drink." I offered as he followed me into the kitchen.

"I'm good thanks." He smiled politely gripping my hips as I reached up to the cupboard.

"Harry.." I rolled my eyes.

"What?" He asked innocent twirling me around the kitchen.

"It's not like anyone's in." He said pulling me over to the sofa.

"Still." I sighed but followed him. He sat on the sofa and sat on top of him. As he began lightly kissing my collar bone.

"Harry..." I tried to push him away, but I became somewhat distracted as his heads travelled down my body, and his lips moved further up my neck.

I dipped down and slid my body further into his lap so I was level with his head. And he moved back leaning further into the couch.

We were just inches apart, his lips brushed mine teasing me, as he placed a small light kiss on the corner of my mouth. He smiled at me, his eyes starring into mine, before planting his lips against mine. And again, they fit perfectly out lips moved in his sync and his tongue soon made it's way slowly into my mouth.

I moved my hands up and into his hair. And i tugged on it. Making him moan.

As the kiss got more heated one of his hands travelled from my waist up my body to my chest. And he slowly slid his Hand under my top and began slowly massaging my Breast.

I let out a small moan and kissed him harder. I was totally lost in this beautiful moment of bliss, for my brain to even hear the jingle of car keys being dropped outside my front door.

I froze instantly. And harry whined at the loss of contact. I placed my hand over his mouth silencing him.

And sure enough I heard the same noise again. Oh fuck.

"Shit." I whispered, scrambling to my feet. My brain not quite functioning as it normally would.

"Whats wrong?" Harry asked completely clueless.

"My dad." I whispered panicked. Oh shit. And Harry's face visibly paled.

I heard the keys begin to turn in the door. Shit shit shit.

I quickly grabbed Harry's hand practically dragging him up the stairs as I sprinted up them and burst my bedroom door open just as I heard the front door close.

"Emma?" I heard my dad call. Shit.

I frantically flapped my hands in the air as i thought of a place for harry to hide.

"Quick! In here!" I said quickly shoving him into the back of my wardrobe. Before he could say a word. And just as I shut the door my dad walked into my room.

"Emma! Did you not hear me when I called." He said eyeing me suspiciously.

"No sorry dad, I was on my balcony."

"Oh that's okay then. Emma are you okay?" He pondered looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I've - I've just been out for a jog. " I lied. A jog,a fucking jog. Was all I could think of. As I looked down at my bed I realised Harry's phone was on it. Oh shit if he sees that he'll go crazy!