Chapter 1

Harry's pov

"Harry quickly, go upstairs baby, go to that special hiding place and don't come out until I come to get you okay. Quickly run!" Mummy said her voice sounded funny, she was all shaky?

"Okay mummy, I won't" I said quickly running up to my room. I didn't understand why my mummy always told me to go and hide every time daddy came back late at night?

I scurried across my small dark room and opened my wardrobe. This was my secret hiding place, where mummy tells me to hide so no one bad can get me. I grabbed my torch and climbed in shutting the door behind me. And waited for mummy to come and get me.

---

"Harry?" The loud voice boomed through my door. But I kept quiet.

''Bloody boy! You never listen to your father! Get out of your room and greet me, you disrespectful boy" He shouted through my door. I get scared when daddy shouts.

I heard his heavy boots stride across my room. I began to get scared. Mummy said he'd never find me.

"I know your In here boy!" His voice getting closer and closer to where I was.

Then suddenly the door to my wardrobe, my only safe place began to open. He had found me.

"Hiding away from your own father! Well well, you know what happens when your a naughty boy don't you harry!' He said his voice low and threatening.

he pulled me out the wardrobe, an I stood trembling In front of him. Dreading what I knew was about to come....

My eyes shot open and my breathing was heavy and fast. My head was pounding as the awful visions of my childhood flooded through my mind.

I thought these had stopped. But who was I kidding I was stuck with them. And I always will be.

I wiped my sweat covered forehead and lay back down. Closing my eyes, hoping for once I could have a dreamless night..

.

(Hi guys I don't know what you all thought of this chapter, I just started on here so please comment your views, hope you liked it! Please don't forget to vote! I'll update again soon! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Ily x )