Chapter 8

Emma's POV

We decided to take the afternoon of from collage. We only had a half day today but even still we didn't want to go in.

After this morning we just sat and talked, and watched a movie on tv and I made us some lunch. And now we were stuck on what to do.

"Do you want to go out somewhere" I suggested as harry came back from in the kitchen carrying a large plateful of food and two drinks.

"Yeah sure whatever I don't really mind." He said setting the stuff down on the table.

"Well that looks... Interesting" I smile observing the muddy coloured brown thick liquid that filled the two glasses.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A styles's special smoothy. There the best." He smiled proudly handing me the glass.

I was reluctant to try it but when I did it actually tasted delicious.

"Harry, this is actually amazing." I admitted.

"I told you it was good." He smirked leaning over and taking the cup from my hands.

"Oi. I never said I had finished with it." I said leaning over him to reach it from the table but before I could I was suddenly swept up and put over Harry's shoulders.

"Ahh harry!!" I screamed hitting his back.

"Put me downnn" I laughed as he ran around his apartment with me.

He began to tickle my back.

"HARYYY!" I squealed. I couldn't take much more, or I swear my ribs would split in two.

"P-put m-me down Harryyy!!" I shouted again.

He slowed down when he got to his bed and dropped me down.

It took a minute for me to catch my breath. And as he sat down next to me. I new what was coming.

"Can I try-" he started, but I raised my hand up to his face and in his golden green eyes for just a small second I saw that flinch of fear that panic. His always remaining memory of what his father did to him. So I slowed down my movement slowly grazing my hand over the bottom of his chin before smearing my finger up to his lips silencing him.

He then realised that I was answering his question.

He slowly leaned in so he was just inches from my face, his hot staggered breath hit my face, making it tingle. I could feel my heart beating so loudly and my pulse began to quicken.

I closed my eyes and his lips brushed past mine. And suddenly I harry an urge to feel him, his lips against mine. I couldn't resist the teasing any longer, and I moved closer just as he crashed his lips against mine, as if he knew what I was thinking.

Our lips moved in sync together. His lips fit perfectly against mine, and I could feel his you he slowly start to push towards my lips, I parted them slightly granting him access, as his tongue nervously explored around my mouth I opened my eyes, I looked at him, his eyes closed his brows relaxed and his mouth against mine, even with his eyes closed he looked so breathtaking.

His hands cupped my face and pulled me closer. I willingly moved and took it upon my self to sit in his lap which he didn't object to. His large hands travelled from my face down my body until he rested them at the small of my back.

He pulled away panting. With a huge grin on his face.

God he was so damn beautiful.

"Wow." Was all I could say. And his smile grew. We sat for about five minutes just looking at each other until he lay back against his elbows, guiding me to do the same. I was now lay on top of him and I traced his 17black tattoo.

His eyes soon started to grow heavier as we talked away, dropping more frequently as his conversation and answers to my questions became less regular, and within minutes he was asleep.

I found my self mesmerised by him. As I lay my head against his chest. How does someone like me get a guy like him? I thought to myself before unconsciousness swooped over me.

Hi guys! Hope you like it so far! Please don't forget to vote! Ily

I'll again update soon!

Don't forget follow my twitter for updates - @BrokenFanFic1

Ily all Byeee xxx