Chapter 42

Harry's POV

Something was pricking my face, something sharp. I opened my eyes an it was dark, and cold.

I was lay in grass. In a huge field. Surround by big drooping trees.

I was alone.

Where was Emma. I thought she was here. I sat up panicked and looked around.

Darkness. Everywhere.

My breathing began to pick up.

"Emma !!" I shouted trying to find her.

"I'm here baby." I heard her voice call. From somewhere far away. I looked but I couldn't see her.

I stood up and ran forward.

"Emma!!!" I called louder this time.

"Shh. I'm here Harry. Your okay."

She still wasn't there. Why was she lying to me.

I backed towards the tree and cowered under it. My body shaking. As tears began to fall down my flushed cheeks.

"You lied." I whispered. My voice shaky.

Emma's POV

I drowsily opened my eyes. To be met with beautiful shining stars. I didn't realise how long we had slept for. It had gone completely dark. But I felt safe. This was my escape. My safe place.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as Harry's legs kicked suddenly and his hand flew to his hair and pulled it hard.

He shouted my name.

"I'm here baby." I said stroking his forehead. And trying to ease his hand from his hair.

"Emma!" He shouted louder again. His face screwed tight, and his body began to shake. He was having a nightmare again.

"Shh. I'm here Harry your okay." I comforted softly. Holding him in my embrace.

He thrashed to the side and began to curl up into a ball. His low whimper Sent a shiver down my spine.

I hated to see him this way.

"Harry you need to wake up baby. it's jut a dream."

"You lied." He said quiet this time. What does he mean? Who lied?

Then reached out towards me. His hands brushed my leg and he seemed to relax.

"Harry." I shook him lightly. And he shot upwards.

He took in a deep breath. His eyes wide.

"Babe. Your okay now. trust me. Your safe. No ones going to hurt you." I said stroking his back. He relaxed backwards into me. And nodded.

"I'm sorry." He said after about 10 minutes. I thought he'd gone back to sleep. I released him from my arms and he sat up.

"What do you mean?" I asked puzzled.

"You shouldn't have to deal with me or see me like that. It can't be easy. I mean fuck I don't even know what I do." He sighed.

"Hey. Its okay Harry." I smiled warmly.

His gaze dropped and he sighed again.

"Look." I said taking his hand.

"Lie back." I said doing the same.
And he did.

"Look up, what do you see." I said pointing up at the sky.

"Darkness."

"Oh come on Harry. Look what do you see."