Chapter 11

Harry's POV

*Buzz buzz buzzzz*

I heard as my mind started to wake up? Who the fucks ringing me so early! Was it early, I don't even know what time it is?

Well it's still dark. So it must be early. I reached over to grab my phone. Not bothering to even open my eyes to see who was calling.

"Hmm" I answered.

"Harry?" I heard a quiet shaky voice answer.

"Who's this, sorry." I said. Come on brain wake up. Wake up.

"Um.. Emma." Emma! What?

"Oh hey Em sorry I'm half asleep, and my brain won't speed up sorry. Are you okay." I asked whey she would be ringing me at whatever time it was in the morning.

"Oh sorry. I - I just didn't know who else to call." She said her voice breaking at the end slightly.

"Em?" I asked warily. It pained me to hear her like that.

"It's just my dad went crazy, and I - I don't really know why I called I'm sorry i woke you, I should go.."

"No no, I said didn't i, anytime. It's okay."

"Okay. Sorry. So how are you." She asked. I should be asking her. Not the other way around.

"I'm fine em, but are you? What did your dad say?" If he touched her I swear I'll kill him!

"Just the usual bullshit! But he went out drinking!" She sighed. Our dad's sounded quite alike. Almost. Apart from mine was a monster.

"Oh I'm sorry babe. Do you want me to come over!?"

"What now! Don't be stupid. It's way to early I'll just meet you tomorrow."

"Okay. sounds good" I yawned

"So what are you doing now? I asked her.

"Me, I'm just lay on my bed."

"Hmmm niceee" I mumbled sleepily. Wake up! I need to wake up.

She stayed silent. Which was a bad idea, I could already feel myself slipping under.

"Harry." She said suddenly.

"Hmmm..." Did she say my name? I wasn't sure everything sounded muffled.

"Are you asleep?" Yes. No. What? What did she ask me?

"Uhhh hmmm" I nodded. Why was I nodding she couldn't exactly see me.

Then I heard nothing. And the darkness overtook me.

Emma's POV

"Harry," I called again. And this time i didn't even get a mumble out of him. He must of fallen asleep.

I ended the call and put my phone on the bedside table. I switched off my lights and lay down. All my anger from before had gone since talking to harry. As I could now sleep peacefully.

Harry's POV

"Harry quickly, go upstairs baby, go to that special hiding place and don't come out until I come to get you okay. Quickly run!" Mummy said her voice sounded funny, she was all shaky?

"Okay mummy, I won't" I said quickly running up to my room. I didn't understand why my mummy always told me to go and hide every time daddy came back late at night?

I need to wake up! I need to wake myself up now!

My sub-conscience told me. I Was half dreaming half awake? What was I doing?

"Harry?" The loud voice boomed through my door. But I kept quiet.

It carried on.. Wake up! Wake up!

I literally forced my brain to wake up. My eyes shot open and i swear I've never been so confused in my life.

What the hell is happening to me?

I got up to go to the kitchen and got a drink. I really couldn't be bothered going to collage tomorrow. I was only going in for Em.