Chapter 33

Emma's POV

I woke up dripping in sweat, and looked down to find Harry's huge muscly body under me, his eyes closed his mouth parted slightly and his heavy arm draped over my back protectively.
I smiled at his peaceful body lay under mine, last night was amazing, one of the best nights I've ever had, well the best night actually.

I lightly shoved Harry's heavy arm off me and sat up. It was absolutely boiling in here, so is decided to open the window, I got up and walked over and opened up the window sticking my head out to watch all the traffic go past wondering what each person is doing.

I turned back to find Harry's eyes now open, he was propped up lazily on his elbows with a sleepy smile plastered across his face. His hair was a matted knotty mess.

He smiled lazily at me as I walked back over to the bed.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled lazily at me, reaching for my face, his soft hands slowly cupped my cheeks running his fingers over my jaw line.

"Hey." I smiled climbing onto the bed and straddling his waist to get over him to two the side of the bed.

"Last night was amazing." I said suddenly as I slouched down next to him.

"It really was, how did it feel?" He asked turning on his side to rest his head on my shoulder, and he placed his arm across my waist hugging it tightly.

I stroked his long matted hair back off his face.

"It felt unreal, it was amazing. One of the best feelings I've ever felt."

"Good baby I'm glad, it really felt amazing for me too." He smiled up at me.

"Hmm Yeahh." I said suddenly feeling very drowsy suddenly.

"It honestly was." He said smiling

"Hmm." I said my mind drifting away.

---

Harry's POV

"Harry quickly, go upstairs baby, go to that special hiding place and don't come out until I come to get you okay. Quickly run!" Mummy said her voice sounded funny, she was all shaky?

"Okay mummy, I won't" I said quickly running up to my room. I didn't understand why my mummy always told me to go and hide every time daddy came back late at night?

I scurried across my small dark room and opened my wardrobe. This was my secret hiding place, where mummy tells me to hide so no one bad can get me. I grabbed my torch and climbed in shutting the door behind me. And waited for mummy to come and get me.

---

"Harry?" The loud voice boomed through my door. But I kept quiet.

''Bloody boy! You never listen to your father! Get out of your room and greet me, you disrespectful boy" He shouted through my door. I get scared when daddy shouts.

"Harry!" I heard another voice break through in the distance in my dream.

"Harry, wake up." The voice repeated again louder this time sounding a lot closer.

I felt a hard slap against my chest and I shot up.

My mind clouded and my breath racing.

"What?!" I tried to speak but I was too shaken to form a sentence.

"Shh your okay babe, your safe now." Emma's calming voice soothed my racing mind.

Shit. I hadn't had a nightmare like that for ages. I'd got used to not having them to be honest but when they come back it's always horrible. I hate them so much. But I'm so glad I don't get them as often.

I calmed my breathing and sat up, Emma sat im front of me her eyes looked heavy and laced with sleep but at the same time wide awake and worried.

"Are you okay now babe." She asked stroking my arm soothingly.

"I will be in a minute Hun. Go back to sleep if you want you look tired."

"No Its okay I'll make sure your okay first. Was it the same one you usually have."

"Thanks, yeah just the usual but it was a bit unexpected because I haven't had It for a while so it was a bit of a shock." I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"Do you not think you should see someone for them harry, you can't let them disrupt your whole life."

Ouch. I wasn't expecting that.

"I-" I don't know how to answer that.

"I don't know." Was the only think I could think to say. I don't even know what I don't know? She ha a point but they don't really disrupt my life because I'm so used to them I just kind of expect them, which I know I shouldn't but that's all I've ever known. And I know doctors don't work because I've been through that multiple times already. No doctors.

"But surely you get annoyed with them, and they must effect you In someway, i know it's just a memory but they can-"

Is she serious 'just' a memory. Really.

"Oh thanks, is my dad abusing me not a big enough memory to be classed as a big memory. It's okay it's 'just' a memory Em, don't worry just because it's just a memory doesn't mean It doesn't bother me everyday. That I think what it would be like to actually have parents. And to not live on my own. And to not have my mums pale lifeless face staring up at me imprinted in my mind." I huffed punching the headboard.

I hate this. I hate how angry I get over it all. Especially in front of Emma. I don't want her to be scared of me.

Although looking at her right now and the way she flinched back makes me think she is.

I look up at her.

"sorry." I sigh hiding my head in my hands.

"Hey. You don't need to apologise, I'm sorry that sounded better in my head, sorry harry i didn't mean it like that." She said gripping my hands. I tried to pull away but she just tightened her grip around them.

"Okay." I huffed still pissed off, I get she didn't mean it like she said but it's still annoyed me.

"Harry I really am sorry I didn't mean it the way it sounded." She pleaded, I can imagine her face and the way her eyes would go dim and glacy.

"Okay." I repeat again, not wanting to bother with anyone at the moment. I don't mean to be like this I really don't, I just can't help it once I'm in this mood no one can snap me out of it.

"Harry please look at me." She pleaded again.

"I'm going to have a nap, so go watch tv or something. please" I said yanking my arms from her grip and turning over so my back was to her and shut my eyes. Hoping I'd sleep off my mood.

It was like a cloud over me clouding my judgements.

After a few minutes I felt the be move and light footsteps across the floor and finally the door was clicked closed.

I punched the bedside table In frustration before letting sleep over take me.

(Hi guysss. Sorry my updates take so long, I've been so busy, I'll start updating more regularly like Normal on about 2 weeks. I just need to he my exams over with, sorry, love you all, thank you so much for the amount of views broken has got so far, it means a lot. Thank youuuu Byeee xxxx)

Broken.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें