Chapter 41

Harry's POV

It was Monday morning. The start of a new week. A long week. A pointless week. I was bored of college now. It just didn't interest me. And no one really liked me. Apart from Emma.

She's the only acceptation.

I was sat in English literature. The only lesson I actually enjoyed. I always liked English all the way through school, I never expressed to anyone I liked it though. People would think I was a swat.

"Styles are you enjoying the view out of the window." Mr keele snapped me from my thoughts.

"Yes sir it's much more interesting." I smirked back at him an he glared at me.

"Just shut up an get on with your work styles." He shouted slamming his book down on to the table.

---

This lesson needs to hurry up. I hate having 1 hour and half lessons they drag so much! And we still had 20 minutes left. I could feel my eyes getting heavy. Not long now and then I could go and meet Emma.
She's bloody lucky she's on a free at the moment. Sat outside in the hot sun.

"Harry" he shouted at me.
"Let me in stupid boy!"
"Don't bring your mother in to this."
"Get out that cupboard!!"
"Don't hide from me!"
"You disrespectful boy!"
"Stop crying"
The horror filled voice filled my head. His loud frightening voice running loops round my head. His voice poisoning my head. His usual threats all flooding my mind. I shouted for him to stop but the voices wouldn't go away.

"Stop!" Suddenly my eyes shot open. I looked around the room and all eyes were on me. Every single person. Even Mr keele. They just sat and gawped. It was completely silent until one guy sat at the back. I don't even know his name began to laugh and that's when everyone joined in. I don't understand I've always been able to control my dreams if I ever had them in college to be able to sop my self from shouting and talking. But why didn't I today. I felt so embarrassed and angry with my self. Mr keele's poor attempts at trying to get the class to stop laughing. Failed. I couldn't take it any longer. I left my stuff where it was and just walked straight for the door. I felt the colour in my cheeks burn. I pulled the door and slammed it shut.

I stormed down the corridor and out the big double doors on to campus. I saw Emma sat under the big tree. And headed straight for her. I walked over to her and sat down.

"Oh hello Harry." Ah paused and looked at me.
"Um. Are you okay?" She asked warily.
"No." I said not looking at her.
"What's happened?" She said reaching for my hands.
"Please Harry, tell me." She urged squeezing my hands in a comforting way.
I sighed and looked at her. Her beautiful face. And bright blue eyes.
"I fell asleep in lesson." I said bluntly.
She looked at me puzzled.

"And..." She said knowing me to well that there's more to what I told her.

"And. I had a nightmare." And I saw her eyes sadden. i sighed and carried on. "and I must of been sleep shouting. Because I jolted awake, and everyone was watching me. I've never felt so embarrassed." I shook my head and fixed my gaze into the floor.

"Everyone laughed at me." I said after a long pause.

"Oh Harry." She took my hands. "Just ignore them all there just a bunch of assholes."

"I know but they all think I'm so.. So.. I don't even know." I sighed throwing my hands up in the air.

"Right look. Come on you need a break." She said standing up and pulling my hand with her. I stood up as she picked her bag up.

"What do you mean." I asked confused as to what she was doing.

"You'll see." she smiled leading me across the campus. We got into car and she still wouldn't say what we were doing. She drove to ours an told me to stay in the car. She even locked me in for god sakes.

She came out with a big bag and put it on the back seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

And she just smiled an said

"You'll have to wait and see."

......

"Harry.." I heard a small voice say in my mind subconsciously.

"Baby. Wake up were here." I heard Emma's voice, and I became more alert.

"Hmm." I mumbled.

"We're here" she repeated and I stretched in my seat and opened my eyes. My jaw dropped.

Wow.

I was met with such a beautiful sight. It looked amazing. And so peaceful.

I looked out the windscreen and surrounding us for miles was a huge beautiful meadow surrounded by a lush forest. full of pink blossom trees. I've never seen something so stunning.

"It's -" I struggled for a word to describe it.

"I know. Breath taking isn't it."

The hot orange sun shine through the trees, creating patterned shadows along the grass.

"Come on let's go." She smiled excitedly grabbing the bag from the back.

She held my hand and led me into the Forrest.

"This is my most favourite place to come to." She smiled. Her beautiful eyes shining so brightly, as she looked around the beautiful place. She too was beautiful. More stunning than this forest a million times over.

(Hi guys. I'm hopefully going to be updating more regularly now! Hope you can get back into it :) ly all! I've enjoyed getting back to writing again :) xx)