Chapter 15

Harry's POV

As I opened my eyes. It felt too early, and it was way too bright. I groaned shutting my eyes and turning over, so I was facing away from the window.

I was still lay on Emma's chest, she lay still asleep, her small hand still intertwined in my hair, she looked pale and here eyes had dark rings under them, I'm almost certain that mine would look the same too.

I gently lifted my hand to stroke her soft face.

"Hmm hey." She mumbled sleepily.

"Good morning Em!" I smiled kissing her jaw.

"what time is it?" She said attempting to open her eyes, but failing to. And I laughed at her.

"It's..." I looked over at the clock on her bedside table. "6.45" way to early, but we were In earlier then normal today.

She groaned and put her hands over her face.

"I probably look awful." She moaned. Sighing.

"Em, you look gorgeous. Have you seen me, I look half dead considering I've not slept properly all week." I said propping my self up on my elbows.

She finally opened her eyes and eyes and gave me sympathetic look before quickly pecking my cheek.

"I'm going for a shower, I won't be long. Stay in here. She smiled before swiftly standing up and walking slowly out the room. Leaving me alone.

I took the time to observe her room properly. I didn't see it properly last night because it was quite dark when we came up.

It was painted a deep shade of purple with a flowery wall paper covering one wall. Which had an empty picture frame on? Strange? Maybe it was new, and he was waiting for photos to fill it with. She also had fairy lights trailing along the top of her wall, a small white desk in the corner with a laptop on the top, and it was scattered with books and papers. There was a large bookshelf next to it, and then the wardrobe that I was shoved into last night.

I made my way over to the book case to see what books she had. There were some great classics there, actually a lot of the books she has, I have too. It's one of my secret hobbies. It used to pass the time when I was a child sat in countless specialist's waiting rooms, at the hospital.

I shook the reminders of my horrid child hood out of my head and went over to her desk. It was scattered full of different sheets from drawings, which were actually amazing. To maths papers and English work. I decided is help her out a bit seen as it was so in organised.

So I collected all the papers to do with each subject in to piles. And put them on her bed. I then folded each corner of the piles of paper and placed them on top of each other and back on the desk on top of her laptop.

I then noticed her sketchbook on her chair. I'm sure she won't mind me looking at it. So I took it over to the bed and sat down to look at it. As I opened the book the I was amazed already.

It was a tall skinny figure of a person. It looked that good, it looked like a photograph. It was all sketched in pencil.

I flipped though some of the other pages, and they all had this same person drawn on but in different styles, and each time it got better and better. The I got to a page which had a mind map drawn on. In the middle of the page it said 'topic 1 : love.' Oh.

She had branched of it putting down lots of ideas, and words associated with it. And again drawn this same figure. And when I turned the page there was a piece of paper that wasn't part of the book slotted in, it was folded up and written on the front was,

Ideas for clay model. Base on H. Mae sure this is taken out of my book before it's handed in.

H? Who's h? And why did this need taking out.

I unfolded the paper and then I realised. This same person in her book drawn all the way through had looked quite familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who. But when I looked at this spectacular drawing in front of me. I realised. It was me. She was basing her art topic around me. Wow. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I've always thought no one cared about me. But now I realised. People do. My must see this model she's creating.

I heard the door handle turn and the door was pushed open. I had to double take to make sure what I was seeing was actually there. Emma stood at the door with her damp hair dripping by her sides and in nothing but a towel

"Wow. H-hello." I stuttered smiling like an idiot.

"Oh please, put your tongue back in." She said rolling her eyes and walking past me.

She stopped and observed her desk the turned to look at me, then back to her desk confusion written across her face.

"It looked a bit cluttered so I organised it for you, I hope you don't mind."

"No no it's fine, It's needed doing for a while no, I've just not found the time. Thank you." She smiled coming over and kissing me.

"Harry!" She said embarrassed as she pulled away.

"What?" I asked confused.

"My art book."

Oh.

"Oh It was on your chair, I couldn't resist. It's amazing by the way, like properly good. They look just like Photos, especially that one of me, I can only presume it is, that or I have a twin you know of."

"Thanks. And yeah it you." She said blushing not meeting my eyes. Why was she so embarrassed.

"Hey." I smiled tilting her chin forcing her to look at me.

"There amazing, and I find it cute how you drew me. Especially considering the topic." I smiled and she seemed to like my words.

"Thank you." She smiled back hugging me.

"Now, you need to get ready or we will be late." She said standing up pulling on my arm. I'd much rather take the day off, than go to collage, but Em Insist we go in.

Well I can see today being a long day...

(Hi guys, how's everyone? :) I can't believe broken is nearly got over 100 reads. I'm so happy. I didn't think it anyone would read it to be honest. I'm glad you all have though. Please don't forget to vote! Ily all thank you! Okay I'll be updating again soon! Byeee xxx)