Chapter 12

Emma's POV

Where is harry? I thought as I sat in 1st lesson. He was almost 20 minutes late? He said he was coming in?

"Miss jones!" A voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"Oh yes sir"

"Can you please repeat what I just said! Because I'm sure you were listening." He said sarcastically.

"Umm-" I started just as harry burst through the door.

"Ah mr styles! Good of you to finally join us! Care to explain where the hell you've been, your almost 20 minutes late!!" He turned to harry.

"I - I um." He stuttered

"You know what just forget I don't. care sit down!" He snapped

Harry walked up the classroom right to the back, where I was and came ad sat next to me.

Which wasn't his usual choice of seat. So practically the whole class was staring our way.

"What?" Harry snapped at them all and they soon all turned back around.

He then turned to face me.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I said looking in to his eyes. Suddenly realising how sad and red they looked. He must of had another night mare again.

"Are you okay?" I asked warily.

"I'm fine!" He snapped and turned away.

Well that was an obvious no.

"Harry..."

"Just leave it em!" He snapped. So I did. I shouldn't push him on that topic. But I know it affects him more than he lets on.

So instead of talking and nagging him and asking him where he had been and why he was so late. I simply just put my hand under the desk and placed it on his thigh.

He jumped slightly. But seemed to relax once he knew it was my hand. He turned to me and smiled.

The rest of the lesson seemed to drag on and harry had somehow managed to fall asleep without sir noticing.

And finally when the bell went he still didn't get up. Great.

I nudged his arm.

"Harry!" I said.

"Harry wake up!" I whispered in his ear shaking his arm.

He grumbled and moved his head to the side so he could see me.

"The lessons finished" I smiled laughing at him.

"Ughh" he mumbled sitting up and stretching. He packed his stuff up and got his bag then I followed him out into the busy corridor.

"What lesson do you have now?" He asked.

"Art. What about you?"

"Maths." He sighed. "I'll meet you at dinner outside costa" he smiled before turning on his heals and heading for maths.

As I walked through the door to my art classroom I was immediately met by Jess.

"Em! What the hell happened to you at the weekend? Where did you go? What happened?" She rushed frantically.

"Christ Jess, let me get through the door. I laughed.

"Em I'm serious what happened to you?"

"Look I'll get my stuff then I'll explain." I said making my way to where I left my project that I'm working on.