Chapter 20

Emma's POV

"Emmaaaa honeyyy!!" I heard my dad slur. As he stomped up the stairs. Oh great.

"Heyyyyy sweetieee pieee, how's you'reee weekend been?" He asked stumbling into my room.

"Dad, can you please get out. I'm trying to sleep!" I asked.

"Now now Emma! Don't be rude to your father!"

"Dad! It's half one in the morning! Get out of my room now!!" I shouted.

"Don't you dare! Take that tone with me young lady! Do you want to be grounded for even longer! Hmm. Do you!" He shouted.

"No sorry dad." I sighed, there is no way I can win when he's like this.

"Good! Now I'm off to bed!" He snapped stumbling out my door and into his and my mums room.

I slammed my door, and flopped back on the bed. He's so annoying when he's drunk. He had this evil streak In him. And it's getting worse!

Well tomorrow's going to be a fun day....

---

"I swear to god if anyone try's to even talk to me today! I'm literally going to explode!" I said putting my head in my hands.

"Well good morning to you too Emsy!" Jess said way to cheerfully.

After my dad's little interruption last night, I couldn't get back to sleep so I've been up since then. Just lay on my bed. Ughh!! I swear I'm going to snap today! Seriously one little thing....

"Hey Emma! Guess what! That guy Leo who beat the school phsyco is back in today ."

Leo! What! That prick. I swear to god if I see him....

"What!!!" I shouted. I could feel all my stress and anger from my dad last night slowly starting to deep through the ever expanding cracks that were beginning to be torn apart even quicker as Leo was brought up.

"Yep. I've already seen him."

"Really! What's he look like?" I asked curious. I need to try and keep my cool. Jess will start questioning why I'm suddenly so concerned.

"A mess! seriously harry fucked him up quite badly!"

I laughed. He deserved it the prick.

"Really! Oh god." I said pretending to be concerned by this information. But I was secretly happy about it.

"Yeah he's a me-"

"Girls at the back!! Stop talking!" The teacher suddenly shouted at us.

I feel like punching something. Or someone. I'm literally so stressed today and I don't know why. I want this day to hurry up then I can finally go and see harry. I miss him. I wonder what he's doing today?

Harry's POV

As I ran on the treadmill with my music blasting out I could feel the burn in my back, my aches from Leo and his gang were fading but still there. They only seemed to hurt now when I do exercise. Like now, there hurting but it's just about bearable.

I increased the speed and started to run a little faster. I was determined to get fitter now. Especially with me and Em, now being practically official.

Wow. My vision suddenly blurred and my he's spun.

I gripped the handle on the treadmill and steadied my self. I took a few deep breathes then carried on.

I suddenly found it a lot harder to breath. What was going on? I slowed down my speed to a more slower run. And carried on again.

Until my vision suddenly blacked out.

What the hell? I panicked slightly and immediately hit the emergency stop button.

I got off the treadmill and blinked a few times to steady my vision. But it didn't help, as my head started to spin. I reached for my water bottle but knocked it off and I watched at it spilled all over the floor. What was happening to me. I was about to grab my phone to ring Emma when my knees suddenly buckled under my and I fell to the floor, I smacked my head on the corner of my draws as I fell.

Jeez! I can see stars. Wow. What the hell? Emma? Where is she. What am I doing? What happened?

Then my mind went black.....

Emma's POV.

"Hello, Emma isn't it?" I heard a deep voice behind me. I tuned around to see who it is. And I nearly floored him right there and then!

"Yes. What do you want?" I snapped.

"To talk." He smiled evilly.

"Well I don't have time, bye!" I said turning around but he caught my arm.

"Get your grubby little hands off me!!" I snapped glaring at him. And he backed up.

"Look, calm down. I just wanted to say is saw you in the nurses room the other week with harry. I heard you! And I just wanted to warn you, that you don't have any idea what your getting into being with him, he's dangerous!" He tried to say but I just wasn't interested.

"Look Leo! I don't have time for your bullshit and to be totally honest I couldn't care less about your opinion of harry! I mean you obviously don't think very highly of him seen as you beat him shitless. Also don't you think it makes you look a bit of a girl bringing four guys along with you to beat up one person. A real tough guy would do it alone! And also notice how harry managed to defend himself from four people all at once. Unlike you. Who not only needs four pricks to help him do a simple job, but can't even handle it himself. Your just a coward!" I said angrily. It felt good to express all my feelings towards him. And it was helping me release my anger that's been building up since last night.

"Emma-" he started, but I wasn't finished.

"No Leo! You listen to me! If you ever come near Harry or me again! Keats just say your face will be looking 1000 times worse than it does now! Understand." I threatened.

"Whatever!" He grumbled storming off.

It felt so good. Hopefully now he won't dare bother us again. See I can be scary when I want to be. I cults. Wait to see harry and tell him.

-----

The rest of the day went quite quick. And Leo didn't bother me again. The bell for the end of my lessons for the day went as I quickly rushed out to get to my car.

I sped down the road and I started to get butterflies as I turned on to Harry's street, I passed all the houses and when his came into view I could help but smile stupidly. I pulled up in his drive next to his car and quickly rushed to the house.

I let my self in and as soon as I stepped through the door I was greeted with the loud booming tune of talk dirty to me. He must be on the treadmill. He only ever plays his music this loud when he's working out, which I've noticed he's started doing a lot more now. Which I was t complaining at because Jesus he looks soo hotttt!

I walked over to the back bedroom which was now more of a gym room and pushed open the door.

Hey bab- HARRY!!" I screamed frantically at the sight in front of me.

Harry's till lifeless body lay sprawled out across the floor his head had a huge lump on the side. I carefully stroked his head and screeched slightly as I removed my hand which was now covered with his warm bright red blood. What the hell had happened.

"Harry!!" I cried, lifting his shoulders up so I could slide him on to my lap.

He looked so pale, his face an ill looking grey shade. I lightly kissed his forehead, as my tears splashed on his t-shirt and down his chest.

"Harry! Baby. Wake up please. Wake up." I cried rocking him back and forth.

What the hell am I going to do? Will he be okay? Is he okay? Oh my god! I can't loose him...

(Hiiii guys! Ily all! OMG I'm SOO close to 200 reads! If you get it to over 200 reads before I next update, ill do a double update! Promise! How are you all? anyway please dont forget to vote and comment please thank youuu xxx)