Chapter 29

Emma's POV

"Hey Jess!" I said jogging over to her. I wrapped my arms around her. I felt like I hadn't seen her in ages!

I had said that we needed to get put the house, harry hadn't really been out properly since his accident with Leo. As we had the week of college for the Easter holidays. So I said he should come and meet up with Jess with Me, seen as she had some apparently 'important' news to tell me.

"Hey emm- oh?" She stopped and let go of me with a veryy confused look.

"Harry?" She looked between us and harry.

"Why's the school phsyco following you around." She whispered to me.

"Harry, come here she doesn't bite." I laughed holding out my hand, he walked over and took it in his, and we interlocked our fingers.

"Wow wow wow. WHAT? You an him? Are you to- oh god you are! No wonder you disappeared when he was beat up by Leo! Well, this wasn't what I expected. And when were you going to tell me all this." She said her hand on her hips her eyes wide with shock.

"Errmm. Surprise." I smiled bushing.

"Oh very funny. Well it looks like I can't change your mind, and because I love you I'll accept .. This." She waved her hand between me and harry.

"Thanks Jess, so how's you and niall?" I smiled asking her.

"Yeah never better, he wanted the to ask you something actually." She said exitedly.

This must be the news she had been waiting to tell me.

"Really? What?"

"He's having a party at his aunts house which is like huge!! It's a massive three story place. And he said you can come if you want, and I'm sure he won't mind if you bring harry with you." she smile at us both.

That's what I loved about Jess, if she didn't really like someone before and then I became friends with them, she'd automatically start to like them. Unless they did something to hurt me.

"Sounds good, tell Niall thanks, harry do you want to come?" I asked turing to face him.

"Yeah sounds good, will it be okay with niall?"

"Oh yeah it's fine, don't worry. So what shall we do?" She asked.

"I was thinking the cinema?" I suggested, seen as the weather looked pretty rubbish.

"Oh yeah okay, shall I ask Niall to come to?" She said as we started to walk towards the car.

"Yeah okay."

--

Harry's POV

"Oh my god!" Emma and Jess said at the same time, and Emma covered her face with her hands, and his behind my arm.

We had decide to watch the new horror movie that had come out, which was a bad idea, the girls are totally freaking out.

I looked over at Jess and Niall and he was having the same situation, I laughed and nodded at Jess and Niall laughed too.

-

The movie soon ended and we both went our separate ways to get ready for tonight. I was looking forward to it, I hadn't been to a party in ages.

Actually the last one I went to I met Emma.

We decided to watch the new horror movie that had come out, the quiet ones. It was around half way through and it wasn't very scary. Well me and Niall though so, where as for the girls it was a whole different story.