Chapter 21

Harry's pov

As my eyes opened all I saw was bright white. Where was I? It smelt funny? What happened? What's going on? I couldn't see things properly. It was all blurred.

I must of made some sort of noise because I suddenly felt a soft warm familiar hand on my arm.

"Em"i croaked. My throat felt so dry.

"Shh. I'm here baby, your okay. Your safe now."

"What-" I started to cough.

"Shh don't try to speak just rest, your okay." She said stroking my face soothingly.

I can't rest not now I need her next to me for me to be able to rest.

"Em. Lay with m-me. Pl-lease" I managed to croak.

She smiled sympathetically, before carefully sliding on to bed next to me. I placed my head down In her lap and I instantly felt safer and calmer.

"Thank you." I smiled closing my eyes as she wrapped her arms around my chest. And I was soon asleep...

Emma's POV

I was flooded with relief when I finally heard harry try to speak. I had called for an ambulance last night and he was rushed to hospital. I stayed with him last night. I couldn't leave him. Ill probably stay tonight too, unless he gets discharged.

The doctors said that he must of passed out and hit his head when he fell but he lost a lot of blood because of the amount of time he was out for and no one knew. They said he had slight concussion and bruising to his head but he will be fine. But he needs to be checked up on every day at least three times. Just in case anything happens.

As he lay his small fragile head in my lap, I was so happy that he was okay. He had slipped in and out of some sort of consciousness last night saying my name but he hadn't opened his eyes like he just did then. I was so relived.

I looked down at his sleeping body his head in my lap, his chest slowly rising and falling almost in sync with mine, his strong arm lay wrapped around my thighs and his head lay between my legs facing inwards as his face fell into the gap between my legs.

I placed my had softly on his head, being careful to not go any where near where he was injured. And I gently stroked his hair back off his face. His face looked pained but it now held a small smile.

I combed my hand through his knotted mess of hair. Twirling some of his long curls through my fingers. His hair was so soft. But he really needs a hair cut. It's getting so long! I laughed at the thought of him going to a hair dressers. I probably couldn't even get him through the door. He hates having it cut.

"Excuse me miss jones?" A small doctor comes over to the bed.

"Yes, that's me." I said carefully sliding harry off my lap and onto the bed as I climbed off to greet him.

"I just came to say that we rang your mother and-"

"You did what!!" I raised my voice. Why the hell would he ring my mum?

"Well we had to check it was okay for you to be here and that she knew where you were!"

"Are you joking! What kind of hospital is this!!! You had no right ringing my mother! I'm an adult. I can do as I please!"

"Please calm down ma'm. Unknown you may be an Adult but your still at collage, so we have to, I'm sorry." He apologised.

"Wait! Who did you say I was with?"

"Your boyfriend, obviously, that's what it says in the form you filled in?"

"Shit!" I said slapping my hand to my forehead.

"Excuse me Madame, I will not tolerate this type of abuse!" He said sternly.

"Oh no that wasn't to you it was to myself. Sorry. Goodbye." I said dismissing him.

So this was just great. My mum, and probably my dad now knew about harry. I was literally dead once I get home.

I don't have a clue how any of them will react but I don't think it will be good. They'll most likely hit the roof.

I dread to think what my dad will be like...

(Hi guys! I'm so happy about broken getting 210 reads! Ily all so much! As promised I will double update for you! :) thank you. Please don't forget to vote! Ily all byee xxx)