Chapter 50

Here's a kinda long and cute chapter. Also there's a slash scene toward the end. Buckle up and get ready for the *cough* ride 😏.
__________________________

Mike's POV
"Tonight I think we're all going out to eat." I said as I was grazing my hand back and forth through Chester's hair. "Ooh fun." He said while he fumbled with a thread on my jacket. "Where are we going?" He asked. "I don't know. I've never been here before, so I really don't know what kind of restaurants they have around here. A few of my crew members have been here before though while they worked with other bands and artists, so I think we're just going to wherever they want to go."

We just chilled and cuddled until it was dinner time. Then we met my crew and they took us to a nice Indian restaurant by the St. Katherine Docks. I had had Indian food before, but Chester on the other hand had not. "Um what the fuck is any of this?" He asked as we looked at the menus. I chuckled. "What do you usually get when you eat at an Indian restaurant?" He asked. "Usually fish of some sort." I said. He nodded. "I think I'll just get whatever you get. I'm not sure if that's a good idea because you are weird when it comes to food and like things like pinapple on pizza, but it's a chance I'm willing to take I guess." He said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Okay I'm getting the ajwani salmon tikka." I said. He nodded as he read the description. "It sounds good." He said. "I hope it's as good as it sounds." I chuckled. "If it's not then I'll take you somewhere and buy you a pizza so you don't starve." I said. He smiled and leaned his head onto my shoulder.

After a few minutes longer of waiting, a waiter came and took all of our orders. "I'll have the ajwani salmon tikka." I said. "And I'll have the same as him." Chester said. He took the other guys orders and then took our drink orders. "We'll just take a bottle of your best red wine if that's cool with you all." I said as I looked at Chester and the other guys. "Yeah sounds good." Jim said. The waiter nodded and left.

"Mike, I can't drink." Chester said. "You only have to be 18 to drink here, baby." I said. He smirked. "This trip is getting better and better." He said. I laughed and then we waited for our food.

About twenty or so minutes later, they arrived with our food and wine. "I've never had red wine." He said as I poured him a glass. "Really? I love learning new things about you." I said. He smiled. "Red wine is one of my favorite drinks. Almost a year together and we've never had a glass of wine together. I didn't even realize that I haven't had wine for that long." "Well you ordered the finest so hopefully it'll be good." He said. I nodded and poured everyone else a glass.

"Cheers." I said as I held out my glass for the others to clink. Then I took a sip. "Mmm it's really good." I said. Chester took a drink and nodded. We all started eating our food and I was suprised that Chester loved it because he was pretty picky.

"This is so fucking good." He said as he was halfway through his plate. "Yeah?" I asked. He nodded. "It's already in my top ten favorites and I haven't even finished it yet." He said. I smiled and ate the rest of my food.

After we were done eating and drinking and paying, we left the restaurant. Chester and I decided to walk around a bit. "Be careful guys and call if you need me." Jim said. "We will. We're just gonna walk around the docks a bit." I said. He nodded. "Okay. I guess I'll see you two in the morning. Have a good night." "You too."

We walked toward the docks hand in hand and we were both smiling the entire time. The streetlights shining onto the pavement and water made it very romantic and beautiful.

"London calling to the faraway towns. Now war is declared and battle come down. London calling to the underworld. Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls." Chester sang as we walked.