Chapter 43

First of all, thank you for 10K reads! All of you guys are always so nice and I'm so happy you like this story <3. It's by far my favorite to write for.

Second of all, this chapter has not one, but two (2) slash scenes so get ready for that XD. I'm sorry if they are cringey haha.
---------------------------------------

Chester's POV
"I am so tired of this fucking song." Mike said in a strangely calm tone one day as he was working on music. "I don't know if I should redo the lyrics or the melody, or just trash the entire thing." He said. It was about eleven o'clock this night, and was a few months after I had moved in with him. The days that I didn't go to Ryan's, I'd stay in Mike's studio with him and watch him create. I loved seeing him work. He was so passionate and it was beautiful.

He was getting more and more frustrated with the music he was working on. I thought it sounded great, but he didn't. He'd create these beautiful lyrics, or this amazing beat or melody, then we would just trash it and start all over.

I wrapped my arms around Mike's neck from behind and he sighed. "I don't know what to do. I literally hate everything I've created for this album." He said as he closed his eyes and rested his head back against me. "It's late, Mike, maybe you should get some rest. You've been working on this same song since eight in the morning." I said. He sighed. "I'm not tired. My mind won't stop running. You go up to bed and I'll be in there in a little bit." He said.

"I'm not going to bed without you, and I'm not letting you stay up all night working, and stressing over this. You didn't even eat dinner." I said. He sighed again. "Well I don't want to go to bed right now. I'm not tired or hungry at all." "Well then what do you wanna do?" I asked. He shrugged. We stayed in that spot for a few minutes.

I couldn't help but plant a few kisses down his neck as I stood there. "Babe." He said almost warningly. "Yes?" I said as I continued to kiss his neck. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "What are you doing?" "You don't wanna sleep and you're stressed. I'm trying to help with that." I said. "You wanna help by getting me all worked up?" He asked with a little chuckle. "Well... I mean... We could do something." I said. "Oh yeah? What's that?" "What do you think? Jesus Christ Mike." He laughed. "I just wanna hear you say what you want."

I spun him around in his computer chair and straddled his thighs. "Well then." Mike said as he put his hands on my hips. I ran a hand through his thick black hair and leaned in to kiss him. As we were kissing, I started unbuttoning his plaid button up shirt.

I fully took off his shirt and connected my lips to his neck. I loved hearing his breathing hitch, and him letting out a sigh or soft moan everytime I kissed him. His little noises were enough to make my insides ache.

I got off of him and pulled off my shirt. Then I took him by his hand over to his couch. He layed back on it and I got on top of him. Usually Mike was the one who took control, but I was feeling adventurous that night. I just wanted to pleasure him like he had done to me numerous times.

"Chester, just because I'm stressed doesn't mean we have to do anything... I mean, it's okay if you just wanna go to bed." He said as he stopped me from kissing him again. "I know Mike. I want to." I said. "Okay. I just never want you to feel like you have to do anything." I smiled. "Mike, trust me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be." I said. He smiled.

I continued on his neck where I had left off and eventually made my way down his body to his jeans. I pulled off his jeans and then started to take off his boxers. "You're okay with me taking these off, right?" I asked. "Yes." He said. I pulled them off and then took off my own jeans before getting back on him.

I took his member in my hand and stroked him for a while. I hadn't ever went down on him before and I was very nervous, but I figured it was now or never. After a few minutes of just stroking him, I went down and took him into my mouth. "Ches..." He moaned. My nerves soon went away as I heard him make all of these beautiful sounds that I hadn't heard come out of him before. That encouraged me to keep doing what I was doing, and to try to pleasure him as much as I could.