"Chicken, Paprikash, trust me it's good. My grandma and mom taught me well on how to make it," I say and he responds, "If you say so. Well anyways, do you have everything for the dish? I could head out to the market if you'd like if you're missing anything," he offers and I look in my cabinets and fridge.

"Um, I'll pay you back. Can you get me red, and yellow bell peppers please? That should be it..." I say and he replies, "Yeah that's fine, and don't worry about paying me back alright? My small favor for inviting me over for dinner," and I smile, "Alrighty, do you know what time you'll be here by?" I ask him and he replies, "Since I'm heading to the store real quick, a little over five, no later than five-thirty if that's okay," and I shake my head. "That's fine, don't worry about it," I say opening the plastic wrap of the now unthawed chicken.

"Well I'll let you go Ana, I'll see you in an hour or so," and I smile, "I'll see you, bye" "Bye." I get a pot and fill it up with water. Starting the fire in the stove, I place the pot over it and I place the chicken in it to boil. While it boils I then get all the necessities to prepare the chicken.

Soon enough, the door bell rings, so I quickly wash my hands and walk to the door. Opening it, Justin smiles. I hug him and I see steps on the grass that led from my lawn to Jason's house.

Odd.

"I forgot the things in the car, I'll be right back okay?" He says and I nod my head, "Yeah that's fine, I'll be in the kitchen" I say and he walks to his car as I walk into the kitchen to cook the chicken. He walks in and I hear him place the bag of bell peppers on the counter, and then I hear a crinkle.

I turn around and I see a bouquet of red peonies and pink roses. "Aw! You're so sweet!" I hug him as I smile. "I could get used to this," I say getting the flowers and he lightly laughs. I get the vase and place the bouquet in it as I then add water.

"I didn't know how much you needed, so I got a bag," he says and I responds, "That's fine, more for next time if there is some left." I say and he nods his head. "So what exactly is this dish?" He asks and I explain, "Its chicken, cooked with butter, onion, paprika, and then served with sour cream. But to help add some flavor, there is pepper, salt, olive oil, and bell peppers." "You have all that?" He asks and I nod my head, "Yes I do," I sing and he smiles.

"Anything I can do?" He asks and I nod my head, "You could help cut up the onion and bell peppers while I season and cook the chicken," I say and he washes his hands. "Where's the knives?" And I hand him one as I take the one onion out the fridge.

"Don't cut yourself," I say and he laughs, "Don't jinx it," and I mumble, "You'll be fine." As I then turn around and prepare the chicken. "You always cook your meals?" He asks and I nod my head, "Always, okay maybe not always. But it's much more than I order take out or buy fast food" I say and he nods his head. "You?" I ask and he answers as he chops the onions, "I do like to cook, but it's not the best," he says and I ask, "Why do you think so?" And he answers, "My mom isn't the best cook, and I took my "skills" from her, so I doubt mine are any better than hers," be says and I lightly laugh.

Once the chicken was boiled, I place it in a big bowl to butter and season.  "Can you help me massage the chicken with butter and seasoning?" I as and he laughs. "Massage?  Yeah I'll massage the chicken.  I'll give it a great back rub, it's had a long day in the boiler," he says making me laugh. 

"Just grab a scoop and lather it on," I say and he shrugs his shoulders doing so.  "Oh this feels fucking weird," he mumbles and I look at him.  "Don't tell me you've never done this?" I ask and he says, "Inappropriately touch a chicken?  I'm not that weird," he says and I laugh.  "I have cooked chicken, but never done this," he says and I laugh a little.