˗ˏˋ a final author's note ˊˎ˗

hey.

it's been a while since i've written anything or posted anything for this book, and i know that you all have moved on from this, just as i have, but i just wanted to post this as a sort of final goodbye. i gave detergent and convergent new titles, because i wanted to rebrand them...i guess. i was just looking at them and i realized that they are so poorly written...both of them. the old owner of the account, madison, wrote detergent when she was in eighth or ninth grade. i can't remember. but i wrote convergent when i was in seventh and eighth grade. it's okay, i know they're bad. i'm cringing, too!!

the point is, my writing has come a long way since my days of writing convergent, when i knew no grammar rules about dialogue or plot lines or anything!!, and i want to write something new. not necessarily a divergent fic, though i'm debating it. i want to expand my writing and try something new, but i would like feedback from you all to help me do that.

on another note, it's crazy to look back at convergent and see how much my writing has grown. how everyone has grown. i was 13 when i wrote that story...now i'm almost 17! it's crazy how divergent, the books and movies, and the fan fictions had such an impact and impression on my life...but now it seems that we've all matured past this phase of our lives. it's just so crazy.

anyways, i just wanted to leave something here to let you all know what direction i'm going to head in as far as writing goes. i hope you all had an amazing school year and you are all doing well. i might see you in the next story i decide to write. you have all helped me through a lot.

♡   much love.

p

p.s. enjoy this photo of my dog. i love him and he is the best doggo ever. don't @ me.

that is all.
fín.