Chapter 52: Whipped.

Song: Wild for the Night- A$AP Rocky featuring Skrillex

•••

The sun shines in brightly through the sheer curtains in our living room. It's peacefully quiet, then I remember, Hannah is gone. She's at Hunter's, which I am eternally grateful for. Ty lays quietly sleeping beside me, and I turn to look at the ceiling.

I stretch, and roll over onto my stomach, immediately standing up off of the makeshift bed from the pain in my breasts.

Hannah barely ever has a deep latch when she latches on, and she bites my boobs. She leaves bruises for god's sake. So my boobs are almost always sore, and besides, Ty was getting pretty physical with them last night.

I can't believe he'd even do that. I turn and look back down at Ty, then see how innocent he looks. His lips parted slightly and his eyes closed lightly, his hair tousled. Then I remember what he did last night and I smirk. It's time for him to pay for what he's done...my way.

I walk across the room, looking for my clothes. I eventually find them, and I slip on only my bra and underwear. I, frankly, don't want to put on my dress again, nor walk upstairs to get clothes, and Ty has nothing on, so... I'm more covered than him.

I tiptoe over the cold, hard floor, which freezes my feet, to the kitchen.

I open up the refrigerator and pull out some whipped cream. I smirk. He'll probably be mad at me, but oh well. He, in my mind, deserves it. Probably not in his, but he's Ty, who probably thinks he himself has done nothing wrong.

I shake the can of whipped cream as I jog to Ty's spot in front of the fire place. I look at him for a brief moment once again. I like to look at him in his sleep, but I don't even know why.

He looks so young and innocent in his sleep; his eyes aren't as droopy looking, and the skin on his face looks younger. He looks vulnerable, like when he's asleep, he's at his youngest.

Now I feel bad about doing this, but I guess I'll just get over it. His arms lay outstretched, one on my side of the pile of blankets, and the other stretched over the wooden floor beside him.

I spray some whipped cream on each hand, then toss the can in the trash. It was almost empty.

The loud noise sends thoughts through my mind that Ty would wake up as I spray him with whipped cream, which wouldn't be pleasant.

I swipe a finger over his upper lip to tickle him, and then back away from him. His arms take flight, swinging through the air, before eventually landing on his face.

His eyes flash open immediately and he has a raging expression on his face as I laugh uncontrollably. The expression of anger fades, and he smiles at me. "C'mere." He says, leaving his arms extended for a hug.

"No I'm fine." I smirk. He stands up, and pulls me up as well, covering my hand with whipped cream.

"No, you need a hug. C'mere." He giggles as he wraps his arms around me, and I can feel his heartbeat against my side.

Then he proceeds to kissing me, and my face is now covered in whipped cream. "You got whipped with whipped cream." Ty says.

We both laugh, and then I lean into his neck, kissing him.

"Honey, you are the sweetest thing," Ty sighs against my cheek. His lips devour my neck, making me moan quietly. I arch my back, destined to become closer to him; to be one with him. My hands tremble as they slip between the two of us, their destination- his torso.

Soft, smooth, toned, muscular skin. That's all I can feel at the moment. Ty heaves a breath, closing his eyes. "I love you, Ty. I love you more than you know." The words float out of my mouth in a quiver.

He smirks. "I love you as well, Maddie. I'm so glad that I walked into that tattoo parlor on that day, two years ago." He smiles.

"We went out later that night. You smiled at me, laughed and were just your cute self, and it was all I could do to keep my self control. It's been two years since that day, Maddie. And these have been the best two years of my existence." He grins at me, and everything else seems forgotten.

Gone. I have no other obligations, except for this moment, right now.

"Look at us now. From two years ago, to now. Married, with the most precious daughter I could ever imagine." I smile sheepishly, and kiss him again.

"Isn't it funny how life plays out?" I breathe against Ty's warm skin, trying to seem sexual, but probably not being very convincing.

He stares off into the distance. "Huh." He looks down at me. "It is. Think about it. Everything that happened to the both of us- It all happened so that we could be together."

I've never thought about it that way.

All of the pain and suffering that I went through when I first made the choice to stay in Dauntless, the fact that both Ty and I chose to stay in our home faction, Dauntless, at two different choosing ceremonies.

Jordan leaving me, Colsen jumping off into the chasm river. My job at the tattoo parlor. Ty's job at the tattoo parlor, Tori asking me to be his "trainer" and to help him get started.

It all happened in that order, just like that, so that Ty and I could start our lives together. If I would have made one different choice, my life could have been completely different.

All I can say about the choices, good and bad, that I have made, is that I'm happy with them. I'm glad that my life has led me to the man that's holding me in his arms right now.

a/n: that was a really short chapter, I'm sorry. But that ending sounded so sincere and refined. So, in the end, it all works out, right? Right. 💋 TODAY IS AN AMAZING DAY FOR ME! I might update again today for the heck of it. Idk. This time next week, I'll be in pain again, since my Orthodontist is going to put my bottom braces on my teeth on Friday. I'm gonna pack a lot of updates before then so I can post them after I get my braces since I probably won't be in the writing mood afterward. So I'm gonna ask my end of chapter questions, okay? Okay.

~~~~~Question{s}~~~~~

a} Forever 21 or Aéropostale?
- Forever 21 🌚

b} Hardback or Paperback?
- Hardback, tbh. Paperbacks annoy me sometimes. 📚

c} Elevator or Escalator?
- Escalators are fun. I got in trouble once though because I was going DOWN the UP one, and yeah. 🆙

d} Does anyone else besides me enjoy shopping for school supplies?
- I feel like I enjoy it a little too much, does anyone else like it?✏️

Comments---
I need to get this story moving, and I have some things I want to put in. So, answer this one at the least! 🌞🌚